Author Topic: Oh Boy...Here comes the Wiggle It Conspiracy Theorists !!!  (Read 4395 times)

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
Oh Boy...Here comes the Wiggle It Conspiracy Theorists !!!
« on: January 16, 2020, 09:07:46 PM »
“Horse is Lame...”.... “Driver is a bank robber”... blah, blah, blah.  Not much effort today for sure.  Bottom line... he’s still very good.  Just no longer great.

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: Oh Boy...Here comes the Wiggle It Conspiracy Theorists !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 09:36:46 PM »
horse is a cripple

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 08:40:24 AM »
Raced some tough miles in the past. Most that do are cripple in some way. Wish I had one as tough as this horse. Glad to see MT go easy on him since the race didn’t shake out in his favor.👍
https://youtu.be/RYfvT36w1fY

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 09:02:38 AM »
BRIDLE JERKED AGAIN?

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 09:04:49 AM »
 The Nigger Stables are the biggest cheater in the sport, they should be band from racing until they prove their innocence, even then they are most likely lying

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 10:20:10 AM »
If hes not the  same horse he was then cant they do the sensible  thing a spot him in races he can finish in the money or win instead of putting him the toughest  races and stakes horses or retire him and let him relax obviously  I know like others he was  off 2 yrs this time .but yet owners are greedy and want endorsements  for bringing  him to there track .it makes no difference  if he can still run to win or not with stakes horses they jam him in anyways.......... ...............wh at's the point really

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 10:50:28 AM »
He’s a race horse. And a gelding. I do agree to race him where he fits which I think that’s the process now to see where he is at after lay-off . A better draw and he prob gets close. Surprisingly this owners group is prob funding training bills, vet bills or younger horses....so business wise if horse can bring in good money he will race for a few more years. There is a saying on my farm”if they make money or babies they stay, cost money then amish/retirement one way trailer ride” . of course a champion horse should have a private pasture for rest of his days.
 Hell Motley Crue is touring this year! Why would old guys in diapers tour????For the money. If money can be made, most are going after it.$$$$$$$$$

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 11:02:38 AM »
Man.... couple of things... first, if one is going to “try and figure out where the horse fits,” as mentioned, why the frig to you put it in with some of the best Preferred horses in the Country??  That is pure fucking greed with ZERO disregard for the animal.  Secondly, this is the first time I’ve ever seen an owner actually ADMIT, that he sends one to the “Amish”, (A.K.A. “The killers” !!) n writing, if they can’t run as well or reproduce.  Just an ignorant post !!

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2020, 12:10:48 PM »
Wow I love the dumb asses on this site. Are you from 19 fuckin 80? Amish is not the killers. Call the “horse broker”, he’s the killers dumb ass. I mainly raise trotters. Always go to a good home and I often talk and see the horses during breeding visits in amish land. Sometimes they train and race at fairs. More amish in this business than you may know. And the amish are breeding everything. These good bred horses rarely go to the killers.

Came his last half in 55.4 cause he knew he had no chance from where he was and just jogged the rest of mile and still went in 51 dumb ass #2. Maybe he chose to not race him that night. You think these trainers send the horses pedal to the metal every night your wrong. You think your betting the best horse, actually your betting who will cross the finish line and in what order!

Change this forum to the clueless fuckin horse gamblers. Monday morning quarterbacks that work all day at Walmart

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2020, 01:06:11 PM »
Weather you want to hear or not they have taken this horse all over the east coast appearing .just for publicity and $$$$horse made more than what 3million lifetime earnings gracy train needs to stop move on to next  top earner and let him rest there's no questions  as to talent or guts but is a gelding u cant pass to next baby his abilities.just race him reasonably  is all I'm saying and if your funding your operation  on his paid to show up  fees or races then that's sad .............

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »
Wow I love the dumb asses on this site. Are you from 19 fuckin 80? Amish is not the killers. Call the “horse broker”, he’s the killers dumb ass. I mainly raise trotters. Always go to a good home and I often talk and see the horses during breeding visits in amish land. Sometimes they train and race at fairs. More amish in this business than you may know. And the amish are breeding everything. These good bred horses rarely go to the killers.

Came his last half in 55.4 cause he knew he had no chance from where he was and just jogged the rest of mile and still went in 51 dumb ass #2. Maybe he chose to not race him that night. You think these trainers send the horses pedal to the metal every night your wrong. You think your betting the best horse, actually your betting who will cross the finish line and in what order!

Change this forum to the clueless fuckin horse gamblers. Monday morning quarterbacks that work all day at Walmart

AND NORTHFIELD REJECTS?

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2020, 02:08:43 PM »
Amish is a broad term. Your talking about their buggy mules. The Amish I spoke of pay 6-15k for standardbreds. They don’t go for meat. They race or breed them. Go to an Amish standardbred facility. 100 stalls, 100 acres, 100k hauling rigs, brand new tractors, livin like a pimp. Don’t let the term Amish fool ya.  They’ve come a long way.

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2020, 04:11:26 PM »
Yeah the horses in that shit hole look like explosive matters and uncle peter offspring u inbred fuck. You don’t save any horses you lying piece of shit. Fuck you

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
Ask your girl, she’ll tell you about amish meat. She loves it ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal