Author Topic: You can thank me later  (Read 5170 times)

cracker

• NW-1
You can thank me later
« on: December 15, 2019, 08:32:52 PM »
I'm a small owner about to take the leap to breeding a mare. It would be nice to know this sport has a chance of existing beyond a 5 year window.
Instead of testing horses post race, (and all the drugs/procedures/bearding that gets missed and the huge expense), why not randomly call 5 trainers, drivers and grooms in for a lie detector test after each card. Make it a licensing requirement and clean up the business?.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 08:35:16 PM by cracker »
Cracker, the last rock band on the planet...not my ideeology

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
Re: You can thank me later
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 08:46:13 PM »
may be a small owner but a big idiot, cant make any person take a lie detector test.... inadmissable

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 08:46:58 PM »
STOP THIS IS  NOT AN INTERVIEW FOR AN FBI JOB

BUY A HORSE ,,MARE..YEARLIN  ETC ETC

BE PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY..
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 09:32:59 PM »
I'm a small owner about to take the leap to breeding a mare. It would be nice to know this sport has a chance of existing beyond a 5 year window.
Instead of testing horses post race, (and all the drugs/procedures/bearding that gets missed and the huge expense), why not randomly call 5 trainers, drivers and grooms in for a lie detector test after each card. Make it a licensing requirement and clean up the business?.

you won't get a lot of disagreement that there's cheaters a plenty.  As for a polygraph? - I think that might be a violation of privacy, then again - 5 jokers listened in on Trump, so ^ maybe there ain't no privacy left to be violated.

Halliday

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 09:39:04 PM »
There is a reason polygraphs aren't admissible in court, they aren't accurate enough.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 09:44:09 PM »
may be a small owner but a big idiot, cant make any person take a lie detector test.... inadmissable
  well said

cracker

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 11:28:21 PM »
Is everyone bearding for HT? Want an industry license, agree to the random polygraph.
Nothing you haven't already heard.....decoupl ing....sports betting...the dying breed of horse players...druggis ts...PETA.... liberals in the white house/senate. Can someone offer a solution? If not, we'll be lucky to have fair racing with $5K purses.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 12:21:52 AM »
Is everyone bearding for HT? Want an industry license, agree to the random polygraph.
Nothing you haven't already heard.....decoupl ing....sports betting...the dying breed of horse players...druggis ts...PETA.... liberals in the white house/senate. Can someone offer a solution? If not, we'll be lucky to have fair racing with $5K purses.

Stop whining. Nobody is taking your test. Most, especially the higher up, do not want to clean up anything. You participate in a corrupt industry. Deal with it or find something else to get involved in.

In front

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 06:27:26 AM »

Don’t fight them, join them, get a gas trainer, that’s your only chance
I am not Jerry Clark and I have no affiliation with in front racing

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 07:19:18 AM »
There is a reason polygraphs aren't admissible in court, they aren't accurate enough.

Anyone who believes a polygraph is as gullible as a theist.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2019, 08:35:37 AM »
If you have to ask these misfits about the future of harness racing, don't increase your participation!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
If you have to ask these misfits about the future of harness racing, don't increase your participation!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2019, 06:54:05 PM »
Harness people are some of the dumbest on the planet

1 lie detector cant even be used for or against anyone
2 if the sport wanted to clean up the industry slot of powerful names and big time horses wouldnt be running an hence wagering would go down furthur then it already has.... Face it this is a dying sport kids need the quick action waiting 15-27 minutes inbetween races they cant handle it

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2019, 10:06:51 PM »
to halliday the only reason polygrafs arent used is to protect the scum bag lawyers

cracker

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2019, 01:45:24 PM »
The EPPA (Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988) generally prohibits private companies from requiring an employee to undergo a test. Government employees are not protected although other civil service rules are in place. This act appears to support the ability of a State Licensing Authority to administer.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal