Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 22833 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2019, 07:22:09 PM »
Erv is a sire stake trainer,,,,get 60+ babies a year and only gets a few sire stake horses in Indy and NY,,,,,is a non factor in PA,,,,plus you get his dopey kid as the driver,,,horses and owners would be better off with Bender in the bike

thats fair

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2019, 07:31:04 PM »
Let us know when Erv sets a world record with one of your crows.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

K?

Lewayne trained his so did sis Arnold not erv
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2019, 07:44:14 PM »
some interesting comments
the stable is like a  restaurant menu, you dont order everything
you can pick and choose what horses you want and what you can afford
you can even determine how much you would like to pay based on the buy/sell board
its like the stock market, some smart people make money while others just continually lose
and who cares who trains the horses, they are under the stable umbrella and the cash flows through
you cant selectively pick  apart just certain areas of the stable that support your argument
 to be fair i guess if someone had a share of every horse from the beginning they would be out money but others who might have selected the better horses are doing much better

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2019, 07:46:20 PM »
Lewayne trained his so did sis Arnold not erv
I doubt Erv even knows who the little guy is.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2019, 07:55:55 PM »
I doubt Erv even knows who the little guy is.

never seen him ngc3

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 07:56:14 PM »
you can even determine how much you would like to pay based on the buy/sell board
its like the stock market, some smart people make money while others just continually lose
and who cares who trains the horses, they are under the stable umbrella and the cash flows through
you cant selectively pick  apart just certain areas of the stable that support your argument
 to be fair i guess if someone had a share of every horse from the beginning they would be out money but others who might have selected the better horses are doing much better

Oh yea . And how did Bob Burgess the majority shareholder in Lawmaker make out wen the horse was sold overseas I don't the real price was actually divulged and Amac made a score off him.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2019, 08:00:29 PM »
never seen him ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 tmbz1

DONT GET ON MY EGGY LIST

EDWARD
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 08:03:14 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2019, 08:11:30 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 tmbz1

DONT GET ON MY EGGY LIST

EDWARD

THAT BOY WOULDNT KNOW ERV IF HE WALKED RIGHT BY

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2019, 08:19:54 PM »
THAT BOY WOULDNT KNOW ERV IF HE WALKED RIGHT BY

WHO?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2019, 08:53:22 PM »

my point exactly..
and in years past they had some interesting choices on the menu
now none

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2019, 09:02:19 PM »
 brkheadpole
if i had a reasonable % of a horse being sold i would think you due your due diligence to protect yourself
 i would assume that there was a contract between the two parties for the sale of the horse  and as an owner you would need that for accounting and tax purposes
i suspect you are suggesting there was a side deal done to  amac  as a broker of the deal , could be , who knows wouldnt be the first or the last time
purple sheets, cant argue you point on the quality, sale  prices have gone up the past few years so you get less horse for the same money , stable makes nothing on the purchase, its made on training no matter what the auction price was

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2019, 09:24:42 PM »
brkheadpole
if i had a reasonable % of a horse being sold i would think you due your due diligence to protect yourself
 i would assume that there was a contract between the two parties for the sale of the horse  and as an owner you would need that for accounting and tax purposes
i suspect you are suggesting there was a side deal done to  amac  as a broker of the deal , could be , who knows wouldnt be the first or the last time
purple sheets, cant argue you point on the quality, sale  prices have gone up the past few years so you get less horse for the same money , stable makes nothing on the purchase, its made on training no matter what the auction price was

Well for someone who declares he's all about transparency there are many things wrong with the operation.

1. Not disclosing full details of financial transactions (novice owners are putting their trust that everything is legit.
2. Conflict of interest. Artificially inflates market price of horses, involving his uncles horse (not disclosed) and new owners relying on said appraisal of horses value.
3. Not doing right by the horse. Has entered horses into BC Events and major stakes races who have no hope , ruining the horse and subjecting it to possible injury all the while stringing the ownership group to pony up the 7k to declare just for media attention and personal glory.

How did that Lincoln James purchase turn  out just to race it like a stock car in the Gold Cup and Saucer now it cant beat a nw of a ham n cheese sandwich race.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2019, 10:13:08 PM »
brkn headpole
those are accurate examples
as i said you have to protect your own interests and make good decisions within the stable .ca if you are going to play
unfortunately some novice people can have a bad experience

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2019, 10:56:22 PM »
Brown Jug there are 42 horses with a whole lot of shares. Do the math on each and you will be amazed on what has to have been covered to pay consignments and unpaid training that gets accrue. These go unsold into Mar 15 and stake payments are due the price of shares sky rocket even further and the 1% people aren't going to pluck down 500, 600, 700 a share. Plus a lot of those 1% owners can be stuck in one of the 45 or 50 two year olds being held over to race at 3. Other then 7 or 8 those owners are already underwater and aren't looking to add to more unforeseen debt in the word of this being a entertainment theme.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2019, 11:00:52 AM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal