Author Topic: Bleeding  (Read 3272 times)

Truthman

• Top Claimer
Bleeding
« on: November 24, 2019, 10:13:55 PM »
Hi . Who knows the best way to control bleeding? Thanks for your help

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
Re: Bleeding
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »
Sell or retire the horse

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 08:31:24 AM »
Always had tremendous success with bleeders but there is no quick fix! Trainers that triumph over the problem realize that the horse much have a unique program that starts immediately after his race and throughout the week, building up to his next start! Bleeders usually don't jump up and run off the charts right away either! It takes a couple of starts for them to realize they are not going to hemorrhage and their confidence grows accordingly! Don't ever think that Lasix is the answer!

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 10:39:15 AM »
Start by building up the blood.

speed shop

• Jr. Open
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 05:17:07 PM »
Start by building up the blood.

That's completely ass backwards!  More times than not bleeding occurs from blood pressure too high because PCV is thru the moon from Blood Builders.  Getting the blood thinner doesn't mean your going to lose O2 it just means the heart works less to pump the blood and less likely to blow a gasket and bleed.  First off you have to find out why the horse bleeds?  Ulcers, Bad shape, Tieing up, Blood to thick?  There are many reasons.....

The Last Word

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 07:48:17 PM »
That's completely ass backwards!  More times than not bleeding occurs from blood pressure too high because PCV is thru the moon from Blood Builders.  Getting the blood thinner doesn't mean your going to lose O2 it just means the heart works less to pump the blood and less likely to blow a gasket and bleed.  First off you have to find out why the horse bleeds?  Ulcers, Bad shape, Tieing up, Blood to thick?  There are many reasons.....

That might be the stupidest thing I ever heard. Blood too thick. ROFL. Bleeders bleed from capillaries in the lungs when the negative air pressure causes them to repture. Blood "thickness" has nothing to do with it and is ridiculous in the first place. TTitans1 is correct. Get the horse's blood count up and don't use lasix except as a last resort. And don't listen to idiots who know nothing like speed shop.

speed shop

• Jr. Open
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 08:58:01 PM »
That might be the stupidest thing I ever heard. Blood too thick. ROFL. Bleeders bleed from capillaries in the lungs when the negative air pressure causes them to repture. Blood "thickness" has nothing to do with it and is ridiculous in the first place. TTitans1 is correct. Get the horse's blood count up and don't use lasix except as a last resort. And don't listen to idiots who know nothing like speed shop.

Let me know where you race - I love to claim or buy horses off idiots like you!

The Last Word

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 09:49:20 PM »
Let me know where you race - I love to claim or buy horses off idiots like you!

Sorry to inform you, but bustouts like you couldn't afford my horses' shoes.

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 03:04:29 PM »
[/quot

I fixed more bleeders than you can shake a stick at and it usually started with getting their blood right. If the blood is weak, it is easier for them to rupture. You are one silly fuck and you would not have wanted to claim horses from me.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 06:21:36 PM »

tmbz1
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 07:02:51 PM »
If a horse is a bleeder, they are not far from retirement. just cash in your chips and let the horse be a horse.

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 07:05:14 PM »
i also love how everyone on here is so highly regarded in the medical community on bleeding.

One guy thinks he is 100% right the other guy is 180 away from that but thinks he is 100% right too

very laughable

Sam R

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2019, 10:44:51 AM »
Tinchi powder in the feed every day. Yunan paio on race day
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 10:50:16 AM by Sam R »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 11:01:46 AM »
If a horse is a bleeder, they are not far from retirement. just cash in your chips and let the horse be a horse.

Talk about laughable!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Sam R

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2019, 11:15:40 AM »
Vitamin K day before and day of can't hurt.(clotting factor)

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Wtf !! Dont you boys work? Yous been playin on here all day!!
    December 11, 2019, 09:36:28 PM
  • Fatboy: Tims walleye special...
    December 11, 2019, 06:45:05 PM
  • Calhoun: nice 1.  Can I get a side of Tim Fries with that.
    December 11, 2019, 06:04:10 PM
  • Fatboy: blackened flounder
    December 11, 2019, 06:01:32 PM
  • Calhoun: Flounder Flambe
    December 11, 2019, 05:57:20 PM
  • Fatboy: iced flounder
    December 11, 2019, 05:15:48 PM
  • Calhoun: Fun With Flounder  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    December 11, 2019, 05:13:48 PM
  • Fatboy: Marthas Vineyard ngc3
    December 11, 2019, 03:43:07 PM