Author Topic: Let's Get Filthy Rich At Santa Anita, Yo  (Read 740 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Let's Get Filthy Rich At Santa Anita, Yo
« on: September 26, 2019, 12:58:27 PM »
 Friday, Race 8
American Pharoah Stakes

4, Express Train wasn't going to beat 3, Eight Rings first out (6% Sherrifs fts vs 45% Baffert fts).  Express Train went on to crush MSWs next/last out  going two turns while Eight Rings got took a hard left at the gate crashed and lost jock at 1/2.

Expect and hope the Baffert horse gets bet hard and I am betting against the horse.

4,Express Train is my key

A couple others are worthy.  7,Shoplifted ran well in the Hopeful, closing tons in the slop.  5,Storm the Court got smashed at the gate by Eight Rings but took some money.  Trained by a low fts % trainer, he won nicely first out.

If I'm wrong about the betting and 4,Express Train gets bet to less than 2/1 I'll pass on the whole thing unless 5,Storm the Court is 20/1 or more  in which case I'll make a small play on the 5.

$290 win 4
$40 Ex Key 4/5,7
$20 Ex Key Box 4/5,7
$10 Tri Key 4/5,7/5,6,7,9
$5 Tri PW 5,7/4/5,6,7,9
$500

Fatboy

• Elite
Re: Let's Get Filthy Rich At Santa Anita, Yo
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:15:49 PM »
Friday, Race 8
American Pharoah Stakes

4, Express Train wasn't going to beat 3, Eight Rings first out (6% Sherrifs fts vs 45% Baffert fts).  Express Train went on to crush MSWs next/last out  going two turns while Eight Rings got took a hard left at the gate crashed and lost jock at 1/2.

Expect and hope the Baffert horse gets bet hard and I am betting against the horse.

A couple others are worthy.  7,Shoplifted ran well in the Hopeful, closing tons in the slop.  5,Storm the Court got smashed at the gate by Eight Rings but took some money.  Trained by a low fts % trainer, he won nicely first out.

If I'm wrong about the betting and 4,Express Train gets bet to less than 2/1 I'll pass on the whole thing unless 5,Storm the Court is 20/1 or more  in which case I'll make a small play on the 5.

$290 win 4
$40 Ex Key 4/5,7
$20 Ex Key Box 4/5,7
$5 Tri PW 5,7/4/5,6,7,9
$500

If you like horseracing action, this really is the way to go vs jugheads.  Well presented handicapping angles on this race too...nice work.  Jethro thanx u tmbz1
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 08:37:18 PM »
Friday, Race 8
American Pharoah Stakes

$290 win 4
$40 Ex Key 4/5,7
$20 Ex Key Box 4/5,7
$5 Tri PW 5,7/4/5,6,7,9
$500

yo, Cal Boon,

love your work on this worthless forum, but when you venture into the runners, take a deep breath and sit down.  NEVER, EVER do you bet a Sheriffs over a Baffy.  Sheriffs can barely spell h-o-r-s-e.  I'm no Baffy fan, but opening day you can bet they got the track just to his liking.  I watched the work on the Belichek thing and he was good.  That was enough but no price.  Move on.  Until next time, sweeties......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

SportsmansP5/8

• NW-2/3
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 09:25:33 PM »
4.40 was a Christmas gift on eight rings straight strict an strong!!! To big to fast to strong to good!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 07:56:34 AM »
Thanks, y'all.

I've reached an enlightened state of mind where I am able to recognize, in retrospect,  a bad opinion when I see it.   Especially my own. 

yo, Cal Boon,

love your work on this worthless forum, but when you venture into the runners, take a deep breath and sit down.  NEVER, EVER do you bet a Sheriffs over a Baffy.  Sheriffs can barely spell h-o-r-s-e.  I'm no Baffy fan, but opening day you can bet they got the track just to his liking.  I watched the work on the Belichek thing and he was good.  That was enough but no price.  Move on.  Until next time, sweeties......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

SA Derby.  Tiago.  That's all.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 03:27:40 PM »
Thanks, y'all.

I've reached an enlightened state of mind where I am able to recognize, in retrospect,  a bad opinion when I see it.   Especially my own. 
SA Derby.  Tiago.  That's all.

I was waiting for the Zenyatta bomb.   Keep up the good work, kid.  But if Chad Brown or Dutrow or Assmussen had the horses that weirdo hippie fuck Shireffs has had, it would be much clearer to you.  Fuck, he couldn't improve Paradise Woods over Mandella.  Dutrow would have turned her into Ruffian.  Talent wise, Shireffs is 2% trainer.  Because of the stock his wife is able to rustle up for him, he is a 5% trainer.  Proceed at your own risk, Cal Boonie.  Until next time, Ragozin.......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Fatboy: YES, THEY GONNA FIX THE GAME
    Today at 11:25:14 AM
  • bigwrench: Is clemson A heeb school?
    Today at 11:14:30 AM
  • Fatboy: Clemson wins it all again
    December 08, 2019, 07:42:02 PM
  • bigwrench: Brutye says lickme state Ewe is only good with fried chicken n gizzards?
    December 08, 2019, 04:00:31 PM
  • Fatboy: BETTER RECHECK THAT #
    December 08, 2019, 03:28:07 PM
  • bigwrench: Just got off the phone wit Brutus! He says 0H EYE 0 iz numper 1
    December 08, 2019, 03:01:51 PM
  • Fatboy: LSU? (Love that chicken from Popeye's!)
    December 08, 2019, 02:43:13 PM
  • bigwrench: Colon Kraperniche? He a world class munkee...
    December 08, 2019, 01:42:42 PM