Author Topic: how to pick out a good yearling any ideas,, theres always something new to learn  (Read 9449 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
These great ideas have been helping me alot
To stay off plops ngc3.

Thks boys tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
JUST ASK MYRON ,,,,HE HAS GOOD ONES EVERY YEAR

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

some real cheap horses @ the Ohio Jug sale right now

we got 2 real sharp individuals

A.T.C bought a bunch of stock

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

CoryD could be a big player in Ohio next year, he bought some REALLY nice horses that could be real contenders next year, I wish him all the luck (he seems like 1 of the good guys).

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

we got 2 real sharp individuals

A.T.C bought a bunch of stock

atc bought for hiz partners adam is frugal tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

coryd03

• Stakes Horse

CoryD could be a big player in Ohio next year, he bought some REALLY nice horses that could be real contenders next year, I wish him all the luck (he seems like 1 of the good guys).

Thanks so much for the kind words. Fingers crossed some of them do indeed pan out. It can be a tough game as everyone knows. Very happy with what we got. Good luck to you with your purchases as well.

marsh99

• NW-1

They were practically giving away some really good horses yesterday. Must have sucked for the breeders. Virgil didn't buy anything. Some bigger trainers were there but they only bought one or two. Not sure why Ohio hasn't garnered more interest given the large amounts of stakes money and the Stallion series tier.

horses first

• Elite
The east coast don't want to make that trek hell they hate shipping to the Meadows. It's been a regional state with Burke usually the big out of town player because he is close to the Meadows. Takter had the best My MVP, there haven't been many, but he raced all his races GC. I don't remember him once in the OHSS. Tony will have some Racing Hill stock this year. Will be interesting next season to see who What the Hill attracts as buyers.

horses first

• Elite
Also Downbytheseaside and Fear the Dragon. Jug sale will have new sale records next year. If Racing Hill does well his freshman season there maybe some bargains on other pacer yearlings.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
Thanks so much for the kind words. Fingers crossed some of them do indeed pan out. It can be a tough game as everyone knows. Very happy with what we got. Good luck to you with your purchases as well.

Thank you sir, the smaller buyers had a chance to bring home some nice stock that would have been 2x or 3x what same breeding would collar in Lex or H'burg.

Would be thrilled to see you continue to thrive with your new purchases, Roc- you too, with whatever you buy this year.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
It's true...Michael Jordan's brother sucked,  Steph Curry's brother sucks, Peyton Manning's brother sucks...oops, ok Giants fans chime in lol.

I agree with that for the most part but one good exception would be Angus Hall, Conway Hall and Andover Hall but that mare Amour Angus was a beautiful looking specimen and just my opinion that I would take an Andover Hall over the other two any day but you obviously you could not go wrong as Conway Left Windsong's Legacy then Chapter Seven.  That whole family is something else

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal