Author Topic: Bongiorno bankruptcy  (Read 6973 times)

NJ The best

• Stakes Horse
Re: Bongiorno bankruptcy
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2019, 01:00:37 PM »
Thatís his sister

belmontchurchill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2019, 01:04:02 PM »
why are all you losers involved in this familys personal business

Do you have to try to be this much of an incredible idiot or does it come naturally?

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2019, 01:06:48 PM »
Why?

I'll tell you why.

You run around here like you're some kind of harness racing fucking savant; telling Ruffolo he's an ass hole for running in a $300k race.

You act like you were standing RIGHT THERE! every time any top trainer drugged a horse.

Your redboards are pathetically ham handed.

You act as if you are the only person alive who thinks the industry is poorly regulated.

You make believe you know all other kinds of various and sundry shit you cannot possibly know.

That' about it off the top of my head.

I diagnose your condition as

BUST OUT TRAINER

Sound about right?

nope, but try again.

and it was 400k which doesnt matter - I won't fuck up a horse of mine for ANYONE or ANY $$ and he is a good guy and I know when Im right because my mouth is moving

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2019, 01:09:06 PM »
Do you have to try to be this much of an incredible idiot or does it come naturally?
kindly remind us  ,,,,,

Who are you?    ,,,,,

Please list your 3 prior user names  ,,,,,,,,,

Thnaks

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2019, 01:12:42 PM »
Ive been out of the (harness) game for 20 years.  I hate this business but I love the sport. I thought it was bad in the 90's - that was nothing to today's absolute absurdity. Why do you hate me or challenge me?

is it because.....

a. You know Im right and it pisses you off that I am
b. You are on the other side trying to defend a lost cause of a game
or
c. You are just too ignorant to know whats right at all
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:19:12 PM by Stand Forever »

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »
I like Rocco, I think he is a good guy and a good owner and I don't like when scumbags like macomber tell him his horse would fit on a half. Fuck invitations, you don't go unless you are there to win!

Carnival People

• Jr. Open
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2019, 01:37:55 PM »
According to the court docs jen bo, joey bon bon and barbara bo were denied the protective order to keep there financials sealed.  Looks like we get to see where all the money went and your right about a racing judge not ruling.  This is now a federal matter.  Wonder if they get a group rate at the prison for families?

Criminal-minded guy who avoids eye-contact when he speaks to you.  He doesn't care if his kids get nailed.  He's a sociopath and was never a good horse trainer.  My wife always thought that he was mildly retarded.  Not trying to be funny.   I feel sorry for the kid.  He never had a chance but to be anything but an average harness driver.  Don't be fooled by the Dancer half of the family either.  They're a bunch of crooked stick too.

speed shop

• Jr. Open
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2019, 02:03:37 PM »
Criminal-minded guy who avoids eye-contact when he speaks to you.  He doesn't care if his kids get nailed.  He's a sociopath and was never a good horse trainer.  My wife always thought that he was mildly retarded.  Not trying to be funny.   I feel sorry for the kid.  He never had a chance but to be anything but an average harness driver.  Don't be fooled by the Dancer half of the family either.  They're a bunch of crooked stick too.

There is Bobby B next defense "You can't put me in jail because I'm a RETARD"  ngc3 ngc3

jupiter

• Jr. Open
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2019, 04:31:41 PM »
You are giving retarded people a bad name, He's not retarded, he's just an arrogant asshole, who has raised his children to be just the same a pair of arrogant assholes.

smokingjoe

• NW-1
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2019, 05:54:55 PM »
Rumor has it, FBI and DEA have been following family and a certain POS trainer who has hooked up with druggie flats trainer for months now. In fact, locals near this trainer's farm in Howell, called  Howell PD to report a suspicious van overlooking the farm where his dozens of horses are kept, only for the PD to find FBI agents in the van and were told it was a surveillance operation.

Bongiorno son and this trainer have become pals on and off the track. Karma is going to pay them a visit before too long.  My prediction is before years-end.

P.S. Couldn't happen to a bigger rat. Only question will he ring mommy again to come and save him.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2019, 06:18:58 PM »
i think they might be doing illeagle stuff

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2019, 06:20:37 PM »
Rumor has it, FBI and DEA have been following family and a certain POS trainer who has hooked up with druggie flats trainer for months now. In fact, locals near this trainer's farm in Howell, called  Howell PD to report a suspicious van overlooking the farm where his dozens of horses are kept, only for the PD to find FBI agents in the van and were told it was a surveillance operation.

Bongiorno son and this trainer have become pals on and off the track. Karma is going to pay them a visit before too long.  My prediction is before years-end.

P.S. Couldn't happen to a bigger rat. Only question will he ring mommy again to come and save him.

you dont mean ol Nick Sucadick do you?  11.bz 11.bz

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »
the sport is a complete joke

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »
the sport is a complete joke

Yet 62K posts
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2019, 10:51:07 PM »
Yet 62K posts

THKS FOR READING ITS APPRECIATED  ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Stop clogging my shoutbox mr Ed
    August 15, 2019, 06:21:18 PM
  • EddieZ: Thanks Jupiter I love you too
    August 14, 2019, 07:48:35 PM
  • jupiter: Ed Z, nice to not see or hear you anymore.
    August 14, 2019, 02:37:09 PM
  • Stone 162: Fredo Zubkof
    August 14, 2019, 07:11:24 AM
  • EddieZ: Toledo
    August 13, 2019, 06:53:36 PM
  • EddieZ: Atlanta
    August 13, 2019, 06:53:15 PM
  • EddieZ: Kentucky
    August 13, 2019, 06:52:57 PM
  • EddieZ: New Hampshire
    August 13, 2019, 06:52:39 PM