Author Topic: Thanks to Megan Rapinoe  (Read 7023 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Thanks to Megan Rapinoe
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2019, 12:21:54 PM »
you think money will do anything to help this miserable misfit? the only people that could find value in her, her kind and her values are  miserable misfits such as yourself.

trump is absolutely correct, just like the hockey coach. get your gear and get the fuck out....you'll see no playing time here. she has a tiny group of malcontents like you,  you fuckin moron, that can only distinguish themselves in life by taking absurd positions and dont even realize how childish and moronic you are. you seem ro have some kind of superiority complex when in reality, ur an ignorant fuckin punk that i know would not be as vebose in real life as u are behind a keyboard. back to ignore
I'm sorry.

Your first sentence was so dull, it didn't meet minimum requirements for being worthy of further use of my valuable time.

Please continue to loathe yourself.

Remeber, it's not Megan's fault and it's certainly not my fault that you busted out 25 years ago.

Thnaks

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    Today at 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    Today at 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    Today at 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    Today at 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    Today at 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    Today at 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    Today at 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar