Author Topic: John rocket Roberts  (Read 22952 times)

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
Re: John rocket Roberts
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2019, 01:51:05 AM »

Angus Lake can get his license back but Johnny can NOT! 91zxa.1

That to me is mind boggling. 98za.ag
Gus apologized twenty times over. And besides Gus went to prison and paid for his crime. He said he was sorry and doesn’t drink anymore. He served his time and is a way better driver then rocket. But Tom Kelly said they would of let rocket back until he beat up his dad red Roberts. That made everyone mad. Red didn’t deserve to be beat up like that. Very disrespectful
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2019, 06:57:37 AM »
lots of rumors in the paddock about a certain crystal meth lab in Sandwich, IL that Johnny might know something about. it also doesn't help his case whenever anyone asks him about Jason Brewer and he says "he had it coming". how is there going to be any reinstatement with that type of talk?

swoodall

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »
Gus apologized twenty times over. And besides Gus went to prison and paid for his crime. He said he was sorry and doesn’t drink anymore. He served his time and is a way better driver then rocket. But Tom Kelly said they would of let rocket back until he beat up his dad red Roberts. That made everyone mad. Red didn’t deserve to be beat up like that. Very disrespectful

I don't want to get hammered for this but I do agree with you on Lake.

Yes he made a horrible decision to drive while drunk and clearly he didn't intend to hurt anyone. His judgement was impaired.

I also agree that he paid the price for that decision and should be allowed to work and earn a living.

My problem here is that gainful employment should be outside of horse racing.

Same thing goes for Roberts.

Harness racing should not be forced to take these guys or any cheaters back.

But Harness racing also can't cherry pick who they give a license too.

If Lake has been cleared to get his license back then Johnny should also be cleared to get his.

It has become a political game instead of a game where integrity matters.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2019, 04:42:10 PM »

I don't want to get hammered for this but I do agree with you on Lake.

Yes he made a horrible decision to drive while drunk and clearly he didn't intend to hurt anyone. His judgement was impaired.

You are also a mind reader? How the fuck do you know what Angus Lake was thinking or not thinking.  Chuck believes Angus was upset over losing business and a relationship.  This casts plenty of doubt on why Michelle was run down.

Stop passing your gimp, inbred opinions off as facts.  No wonder why Balmoral management tossed you out of live racing. Big mouth whose cane was smarter than he was.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2019, 05:19:26 PM »
You are also a mind reader? How the fuck do you know what Angus Lake was thinking or not thinking.  Chuck believes Angus was upset over losing business and a relationship.  This casts plenty of doubt on why Michelle was run down.

Stop passing your gimp, inbred opinions off as facts.  No wonder why Balmoral management tossed you out of live racing. Big mouth whose cane was smarter than he was.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2019, 12:32:00 AM »
lots of rumors in the paddock about a certain crystal meth lab in Sandwich, IL that Johnny might know something about. it also doesn't help his case whenever anyone asks him about Jason Brewer and he says "he had it coming". how is there going to be any reinstatement with that type of talk?
Yes but Tom Kelly said that Rocket was about to get cleared to drive again until he beat up Red his dad. That was very disrespectful
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

swoodall

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2019, 02:49:30 AM »

If this was a fact instead of opinion Lake would have been convicted of murder and him being drunk would have had no affect on that verdict.

Obviously you are a sockpuppet of one of our many CRACKHEADS here at plop who flunked English in school.

Comprehension is a skill you lack. 43z.stf

As a matter of "Fact" you sound a lot like the clueless Cigar who has been M.I.A. lately. hcx.1

I was responding to a post that said (ask for help understanding it) Lake had apologized many many times and was very sorry for what had happened.

It's not opinion to assume what that post said was true and to comment directly to it. Nor is a response a claim of fact unless expressly stated as such, it's simply that person's opinion.  98za.ag

I know I confused you again, have an adult explain it to you. 96z.p

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2019, 05:25:11 PM »
JOHNNY ROCKET GOT A RAW DEAL. THE DEAL WITH BEATING UP RED WAS THAT RED WAS POPPING OFF HIS MOUTH AGAIN AND JOHNNY GOT FED UP AND CRACKED HIM IN THE JAW. THAT IS THERE FAMILYS BUSINESS AND NOT FOR TOM KELLY TO BE INVOLVED IN THERE BUSINESS LIKE THAT. WHEN HE BEAT UP RED IT WAS OFF THE TRACK AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HARNESS RACING.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
JOHNNY ROCKET GOT A RAW DEAL. THE DEAL WITH BEATING UP RED WAS THAT RED WAS POPPING OFF HIS MOUTH AGAIN AND JOHNNY GOT FED UP AND CRACKED HIM IN THE JAW. THAT IS THERE FAMILYS BUSINESS AND NOT FOR TOM KELLY TO BE INVOLVED IN THERE BUSINESS LIKE THAT. WHEN HE BEAT UP RED IT WAS OFF THE TRACK AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HARNESS RACING.

SL

You illiterate imbecile,
It's not family business when an assault is committed. That is a crime.

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2019, 10:41:44 PM »
Tom Kelly said Rocket was about to get cleared to drive again until he cracked Red face open. That was is for him. He shouldn’t be disrespecting his dad like that. That’s messed up

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2019, 11:02:09 PM »
Tom Kelly said Rocket was about to get cleared to drive again until he cracked Red face open. That was is for him. He shouldn’t be disrespecting his dad like that. That’s messed up

U said that already inbred
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2020, 12:15:56 AM »
BACK
GUESSING ILLINOIS AFTER CAL EXPO
DID HE HAVE TO PAY BREWER FOR DAMAGES TO HIS FACE

SPREE2015

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2020, 06:50:39 AM »
A COUPLE NICE WINNERS LAST NIGHT

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal