Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY got to say somethin about that JEW based SCORE 670AM AGAIN  (Read 2739 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
The JEW QUEERS and every FUC on there a JEW. GOD,would JOHN FRANK ARMY like to BASH DAN BERSTEINS brains in. LITTLE FUC who about 5'5 and thinks he can control. FUC OFF you JEW. Don't ever run into,JOHN FRANK ARMY. DAN BOY SPIEGAL another one.
(1) They been PREACHIN CUBS since end of last year. SICKINING. The CUBS are great. MADDDDDONNNNING is GREAT. All the CUBS need is a closer. So the CUBS aquire HIMMLER. Pay big bucs. Has not pitched in 19 months. He ATOUCIOUS.
(2) MADDDDOOOONING who they LOVE. The JEW JOE a TOTAL MORON MANAGER. In JOHN FRANK ARMY day,MANAGERS had a staff of 10 pitchers. 5 STARTERS and 5 RELIEVERS. That gave you 7 position players to maneuver. JOE the JEW MADDDDONNNNIIININ uses 14 pitchers with only 3 utility players. And their all terrible. The JEWS at SCORE go. HE SMART. He a JEW and so are WE.
(3) So today the head JEW of CUBS comes on SCORE. HE states. MADDDDDONNNING SHIT ain't workin. I need to see changes.
($) THE JEW SCORE FUCKS know SINGIN in HEBREW, YEAH we need changes.
(5) Someone needs to hang everyone of the JEW FUCS at the SCORE. JOHN FRANK ARMY,VOLUNTEERS. Forget hangin. I'LL do it the way of GERMAN EXECUTIONIEER. GULLITIONEOO. LINE them up.

MagnaballGin

• Open / FFA
(5) Someone needs to hang everyone of the JEW FUCS at the SCORE. JOHN FRANK ARMY,VOLUNTEERS. Forget hangin. I'LL do it the way of GERMAN EXECUTIONIEER. GULLITIONEOO. LINE them up.

Don't care too much about baseball JFA, but I do LIKE your GUILLOTINE solution for those
JEW PRICKS at the SCORE...off w/ your HEADS FAGGOT JEWS!  tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal