General Category > Harness Racing

Good job Irish Joe

<< < (6/6)

2minuteman:
2 “form reversals” in 30 mins by the same low % driver/trainer.       Brutality

Rabbi Of Racing:
Joe showed Saturday the proper way to drive a horse with both his wins.Unlike that thief John Campbell that all of you idolize,Joe drove the horse 100% to the end,Campbell would drive chile,get beat a nose,neck,head for first,second,third,or fourth,then brag about the fact that the horse would be good the next start.That is what you fucking morons don't understand,the public does not give a fuck about the horses next start,they don't care about races down the road,only fools like you,and owners and trainers do.The public is all that matters,nothing else does.Fuck you liberal scumbags,PETA,and the rest,when you drive,you all out,blood,hair,stifle shot the fucking animal,that is what the betting public wants,think they want to get beat a nose with a hand ride and hear the horse came back ok?  ngc3  Wake up guy's,it's a dead game because of dick's like you who don't understand.Go join PETA and try to abolish the sport.Congrat's Joe on your wins,keep driving the hide off em  tmbz1

pocketrocketwinner:
The way those races unfolded, he could have won in hand late.

But since he completely sucks at driving horses for a living and is never in a position to win a race, he beat the hell out of them with vicious cowardly one handers

Nostrathomas:

--- Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL on June 15, 2019, 09:18:13 PM ---He's a no hands piece of shit who deserves to be beaten just like he did to his horse. A real driver would have won with maybe a few taps. A no talent wet back like him can only win if he beats the living shit out of one. He deserves a fine and suspension. What a fucking display at the so called showplace of harness racing but hey, he won and that is all anyone seems to care about. I guess I am in the minority who cringes when he sees an animal being abused but what the fuck do I know? Probably nothing.

--- End quote ---
Exactly. Manos de Piedra.

toothman:

--- Quote from: pocketrocketwinner on June 18, 2019, 03:38:00 PM ---The way those races unfolded, he could have won in hand late.

But since he completely sucks at driving horses for a living and is never in a position to win a race, he beat the hell out of them with vicious cowardly one handers

--- End quote ---

Ii've never seen a driver whale away at a horse like that..Fine him a grand and maybe h e'd think twice.
And maybe a code red from some folks in the  paddock. What did fellow drivers think when they witnessed that? i wonder....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version