Author Topic: New Doping Bill  (Read 8329 times)

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
Re: New Doping Bill
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 10:20:06 PM »
 IN THIS NEW DOPING BILL, HOW MANY TIMES IS THE TERM
 "DA SHIT"  MENTIONED?
 I DOUBT CONGRESS IS HIP TO DA SHIT
MOST MEMBERS OF CONGRESS BE FULL OF.... DA SHIT

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 10:56:41 PM »
EVERY TIME I READ ABOUT "JEWFFREY" I CRACK UP
DON'T LIE...YOU DO TO

Partner

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 10:59:31 PM »
The only thing the USTA should say 99.7% is their level of incompetence when it come to fixing a broken system. There needs to be one governing body that has proper rules, testing and especially punishment for offenders!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 11:34:38 PM »
why don't you speak like a human you fucking loser.

Mike knows his shit everything he posts is spot on and you guys could learn something here. assholes who believe all the bs over the years are the EXACT reason why horses are so fucked up today. btw, I rarely used lasix even when I was put on the bleeders list (purposely) I used enough only to test as it is also against the rules to run w/o if you are listed. Vets love to submit eiph forms, more money for them just like all the juicers bring in to them as well. also btw, I have never had a horse scope blood.

yo, yo, Stunned Forever,

Your name says it all, retard.  You've been in the game for 5 minutes if you never had one scope with at least some blood in the trachea.  Which is 4 minutes more than your fellow fuckups like Campbell Soup, Lice Man, Hammer Head and The Extorter.  Now, you are far too stupid to be on this worthless forum.  So shut the fuck up, bring the cans to the recycle and give that old Magnavox TV a hit on the side so you can finish watching Hannity.  Idiot fuck.  Until next time, darlings......... HEIL HITLER!!

Partner

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 11:37:00 PM »
Clearly this vampire Slayer needs to find a new hobby! Worst poster in the game. Has 0.0 clue about the business. Total waste of oxygen!!!

slimshady

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2019, 09:12:05 AM »
"Most horses I've owned and trained have never had a needle in their neck, yet many were bleeders,"

Small data sample, but I've had 6 and none have bled.

I also see trainers with 75% of their horses on lasix.

There is something more than natural heredity and dna at work here.

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2019, 10:22:31 AM »
   As long ago as the early 1700s , when the foundation sires of the thoroughbred breed were racing and breeding, EIPH was recognized as epistaxis, or bleeding from the nose. So if you are so ignorant as to think horses bleed because of da shit or vitamins, I got news for you, your wrong!

Neither of you are wrong.  It's true, some horses bleed and they do it while under the care of "hay and oats" trainers.  Allergies, sickness, overexertion.  All real.

Having said that, I think it's hard to argue with anyone making the point that the majority of today's EIPH is caused by human actions.  One doesn't even have to be one of "bad guy" trainers that give the "rocket fuel" to induce bleeding.  Too much Vitamin C, iron, caco copper and simple maintenance injections such as those can do it.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2019, 11:03:13 AM »
WHOLE FIELDS SENT TO POST ON LASIX DAILY
GOODBYE BOTTOM FEEDERS?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 12:19:33 PM »
Clearly this vampire Slayer needs to find a new hobby! Worst poster in the game. Has 0.0 clue about the business. Total waste of oxygen!!!

yo, yo, Fart-ner,

You stupid cunt little fuck.  Do you have any idea how many new shooter punks we've run off this worthless forum?  Millions.  You're just another piece of sewer waste.  So shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Anybody who has been in the business for more than 3 minutes knows that lasix is a performance enhancer thats why whole fields race on it.  Dummy.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!

Partner

• 4 claimer
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2019, 02:10:19 PM »
yo, yo, Fart-ner,

You stupid cunt little fuck.  Do you have any idea how many new shooter punks we've run off this worthless forum?  Millions.  You're just another piece of sewer waste.  So shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Anybody who has been in the business for more than 3 minutes knows that lasix is a performance enhancer thats why whole fields race on it.  Dummy.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!
another quality post by your friendly neighborhood douchebag! You don't even sound like a trainer, barely even an owner... More like the retard that knows a guy who owned horses and got to tag along. Climb back into your coffin and leave the discussion to actual horsemen!

swoodall

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »
This is Gural's letter to the editor at HRU.

He basically agrees with my comments in the thread I started where I posted the USTA's official press release. In it they claimed Harness Racing was honest and cheating was not a problem.

I roasted them for telling a bald faced lie and giving the sport's worst offenders cover for their illegal activity.

Basically illegal activity numbers will go down if you don't test for up to date illegal methods. 11.dt

No need to test for Elephant Juice, Pelling and Nance were caught years ago. 91.jzail

I get that most of us agree and I'm preaching to the choir. tmbz1

But clearly Gural is the face of the best racetrack in the U.S. and he agrees.  hcx.1

Gural skeptical about USTA statement.
In Friday’s issue you published a statement by the USTA opposing the Horse Racing Integrity Act of 2019. With all the turmoil at Santa Anita, I think it’s fairly obvious that the public is going to demand that the Feds take over monitoring the sport. What I found most amazing in the statement issued by the USTA was the second to last paragraph where they said that test results prove that doping is not a problem. They went on to say that the anti-doping and drug testing program conducting by U.S. racing regulatory bodies showed that 99.71 per cent of standardbred horses were racing without illegal medication. This is coming from the USTA so if you believe that statistic then you should be very happy with the position they have taken. While I recognize that Lasix is an issue, in my discussions with the sponsors I believe they are willing to at least listen to our argument about the fact that our horses race far more often than thoroughbreds and as a result the rules for Lasix may have to be different. I am working very hard to identify the culprits and what chemicals are being used but having the USTA say it is not a problem shows a total disregard for our customers, the horses and the honest people trying to make a living in the sport they love.

– Jeffrey Gural / chairman Meadowlands, Tioga Downs and Vernon Downs
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 07:26:13 PM by swoodall »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »

Fuck Jewffrey Gural, that piece of shit hook nosed heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eb.

Remember this:  every time Jewffrey opens his mouth, just like his clone in the White House, Agent Orange, he lies.  So now he wants to shit on the USTA for merely presenting the facts, namely, 99% of tests are negative.  No controversy.  Its a fact.  Now, he thought he would turn the tide by hiring Dick(head) Cote and using Jackie Chan's  test tubes.  Fine.  So let's see the data, you two faced Zionist little weasel fuck.  You've had your "integrity program" for years.  You must have taken 1000's of tests.  How many positives?  How many new drugs?  And for those of you scoring at home, WHAT IS DA SHIT?  Cocksucker.  The USTA knows more than this sawed-off loser will ever know about the business.  Fuck him and anything he says or stands for.  Until next time, darlings......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal