Author Topic: New Doping Bill  (Read 1812 times)

mastertrotter

• NW-1
Re: New Doping Bill
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 03:01:39 PM »

its a shell game forcing you to go to vet to get more expensive drugs.  lasix just a diuretic, theres plenty others out there.  aint no horseman around believe this just water hay and oats bull crap
     The others out there are just what WWW.EverywhereEls eInTheWorldDoesFi neWithoutLasix. Uses because Lasix isn't allowed on race day, as a side note nothing is as reliable, or works as well , as a general rule ! Anyone hoping for a ban on Lasix , just plain hates the sport , and horses !

okdfool

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:24 PM »
You clowns in Harness Racing REFUSE to clean up your own sport, so now GOVERNMENT is going to do it for youand if you don't like what they come up with.  TOUGH SHIT

That's true...

Partner

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 06:19:25 PM »
According to USTA there is no need for new anti doping regulations. 99.7% of horses test "clear".

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
     The others out there are just what WWW.EverywhereEls eInTheWorldDoesFi neWithoutLasix. Uses because Lasix isn't allowed on race day, as a side note nothing is as reliable, or works as well , as a general rule ! Anyone hoping for a ban on Lasix , just plain hates the sport , and horses !
Your heart is in the right place but you are buying into propaganda that has been around for years. Here is the dirty little secret apparently you don't know, don't believe or don't care... Horses in most cases are not born bleeders. They are made bleeders by prerace drugs such as stimulants, EPO, cobalt and now copper etc. These drugs mess with blood viscosity and blood pressure and the only way to continue using these drugs and ultimately winning is with the aid of Lasix. So I crack up laughing when I read that people are worried about the health and welfare of horses if Lasix is abolished. You sound like a newbie so maybe you should do a little more homework before you come on here and defend piece of shit horse abusers who need a laundry list of drugs to win a 12.5 claimer at Yonkers.

mastertrotter

• NW-1
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 07:07:40 PM »
Your heart is in the right place but you are buying into propaganda that has been around for years. Here is the dirty little secret apparently you don't know, don't believe or don't care... Horses in most cases are not born bleeders. They are made bleeders by prerace drugs such as stimulants, EPO, cobalt and now copper etc. These drugs mess with blood viscosity and blood pressure and the only way to continue using these drugs and ultimately winning is with the aid of Lasix. So I crack up laughing when I read that people are worried about the health and welfare of horses if Lasix is abolished. You sound like a newbie so maybe you should do a little more homework before you come on here and defend piece of shit horse abusers who need a laundry list of drugs to win a 12.5 claimer at Yonkers.
   Oh My God , I wish you knew who I was. LMAO Been racing horses since 1976 , owner trainer driver. Owned more horses than you guys have brain cells.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 07:10:50 PM »
   Oh My God , I wish you knew who I was. LMAO Been racing horses since 1976 , owner trainer driver. Owned more horses than you guys have brain cells.
Oh My God..I know who you are..You're the idiot that has been around racing for 43 years and is still as dumb as fuck.

mastertrotter

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 07:13:13 PM »
Oh My God..I know who you are..You're the idiot that has been around racing for 43 years and is still as dumb as fuck.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Parked

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 07:14:33 PM »
According to USTA there is no need for new anti doping regulations. 99.7% of horses test "clear".

Funniest thing Iíve ever heard . . USTA is so far out of touch itís crazy. Unless you are talking of the United States Tennis Association .

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2019, 07:18:47 PM »
Funniest thing Iíve ever heard . . USTA is so far out of touch itís crazy. Unless you are talking of the United States Tennis Association .
I can't believe they have the balls to actually put up a stat like that. Is there anyone that actually believes it. They are nothing but a propaganda machine.

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2019, 07:23:51 PM »
Mastertrotter   ...    You have 43 years of training and racing, but no response to Mike Campbell.  Provide some information to refute his claims that drugging horses is what leads to the need for lasix in the first place.

joe navy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2019, 07:26:40 PM »
i will never vote for jill what a looser

mastertrotter

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2019, 07:36:14 PM »
Mastertrotter   ...    You have 43 years of training and racing, but no response to Mike Campbell.  Provide some information to refute his claims that drugging horses is what leads to the need for lasix in the first place.
Most horses I've owned and trained have never had a needle in their neck, yet many were bleeders, its just a fact that most horses bleed and its not because of drugs . I've never gotten a positive in my life. Get your heads out of the sand. www.LasixEIPHfact s.com

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2019, 07:42:08 PM »
Most horses I've owned and trained have never had a needle in their neck, yet many were bleeders, its just a fact that most horses bleed and its not because of drugs . I've never gotten a positive in my life. Get your heads out of the sand. www.LasixEIPHfact s.com
Like I said, your heart is in the right place and also, I have a few years on you and can tell you that oral "vitamins" and the like are just as potent and in a lot of cases more detrimental and compromising to a horse's health and well being, especially if abused. Needles are not always needed to blow up a horse.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2019, 07:58:59 PM »
BELIEVE AND U ARE A DOPE
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

mastertrotter

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 08:27:06 PM »
Like I said, your heart is in the right place and also, I have a few years on you and can tell you that oral "vitamins" and the like are just as potent and in a lot of cases more detrimental and compromising to a horse's health and well being, especially if abused. Needles are not always needed to blow up a horse.
Thank You for the needed information Dr. Mike Campbell ! People only know what they've been taught , you better go back to vet school. This time try one that's accredited !

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Phucin comercial holidays
    June 17, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Happy Father's Day!
    June 16, 2019, 11:23:02 AM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Nope. AE this week
    June 04, 2019, 02:11:28 PM
  • Fatboy: gets claimed back
    May 31, 2019, 10:51:48 PM
  • Fatboy: Taken to cleaners AND tossed...sad
    May 31, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Thats her house. He just owns the payments, repairs and insurance
    May 31, 2019, 12:20:40 PM
  • Fatboy: She sent u packing again Kramden?
    May 30, 2019, 12:48:56 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Glad you doing ok dummy
    May 30, 2019, 12:15:20 PM