Author Topic: New Doping Bill  (Read 2925 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: New Doping Bill
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2019, 07:10:50 PM »
   Oh My God , I wish you knew who I was. LMAO Been racing horses since 1976 , owner trainer driver. Owned more horses than you guys have brain cells.
Oh My God..I know who you are..You're the idiot that has been around racing for 43 years and is still as dumb as fuck.

Parked

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2019, 07:14:33 PM »
According to USTA there is no need for new anti doping regulations. 99.7% of horses test "clear".

Funniest thing Iíve ever heard . . USTA is so far out of touch itís crazy. Unless you are talking of the United States Tennis Association .

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 07:18:47 PM »
Funniest thing Iíve ever heard . . USTA is so far out of touch itís crazy. Unless you are talking of the United States Tennis Association .
I can't believe they have the balls to actually put up a stat like that. Is there anyone that actually believes it. They are nothing but a propaganda machine.

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 07:23:51 PM »
Mastertrotter   ...    You have 43 years of training and racing, but no response to Mike Campbell.  Provide some information to refute his claims that drugging horses is what leads to the need for lasix in the first place.

joe navy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 07:26:40 PM »
i will never vote for jill what a looser

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2019, 07:42:08 PM »
Most horses I've owned and trained have never had a needle in their neck, yet many were bleeders, its just a fact that most horses bleed and its not because of drugs . I've never gotten a positive in my life. Get your heads out of the sand. www.LasixEIPHfact s.com
Like I said, your heart is in the right place and also, I have a few years on you and can tell you that oral "vitamins" and the like are just as potent and in a lot of cases more detrimental and compromising to a horse's health and well being, especially if abused. Needles are not always needed to blow up a horse.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2019, 07:58:59 PM »
BELIEVE AND U ARE A DOPE
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2019, 10:00:26 PM »
I can't believe they have the balls to actually put up a stat like that. Is there anyone that actually believes it. They are nothing but a propaganda machine.

yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

What an asshole.  You cunt.  You PETA pussy punk.  Delusional and attention-starved must be a tough way to go through your worthless like.  Why make shit up?  Get the facts.  I spent 2 minutes finding some facts.  Here's NJ in 2015:

2015 Equine Program Ė figures ending December 31, 2015
Samples taken: 27,735  Positives: 33
Positives by type: Atropine1  Clenbuterol1  Dexamethasone2  Dextrorphan1  Dimethyl Sulfoxide7  Flunixin2  Furosemide2  Hydroxy Xylazine2  Isoxsuprine1  Methylprednisolon e5  o-Desmethylpyrilamine2  Omeprazole Sulfide1  Phenylbutazone4  Scopolamine1  Stanozolol1

And before you run your stupid mouth about da bogeyman using undetectable da shit, remember that Jewffrey the heeeeeeeeeeeeeb uses Jackie Chan and they can find anything.  Bottom line, you're a cunt.  A stupid cunt.  A stupid, attention-starved cunt.  Until next time, sweetie.......... .HEIL HITLER!!

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2019, 10:20:06 PM »
 IN THIS NEW DOPING BILL, HOW MANY TIMES IS THE TERM
 "DA SHIT"  MENTIONED?
 I DOUBT CONGRESS IS HIP TO DA SHIT
MOST MEMBERS OF CONGRESS BE FULL OF.... DA SHIT

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2019, 10:23:18 PM »
yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

What an asshole.  You cunt.  You PETA pussy punk.  Delusional and attention-starved must be a tough way to go through your worthless like.  Why make shit up?  Get the facts.  I spent 2 minutes finding some facts.  Here's NJ in 2015:

Positives by type: Atropine1  Clenbuterol1  Dexamethasone2  Dextrorphan1  Dimethyl Sulfoxide7  Flunixin2  Furosemide2  Hydroxy Xylazine2  Isoxsuprine1  Methylprednisolon e5  o-Desmethylpyrilamine2  Omeprazole Sulfide1  Phenylbutazone4  Scopolamine1  Stanozolol1

And before you run your stupid mouth about da bogeyman using undetectable da shit, remember that Jewffrey the heeeeeeeeeeeeeb uses Jackie Chan and they can find anything.  Bottom line, you're a cunt.  A stupid cunt.  A stupid, attention-starved cunt.  Until next time, sweetie.......... .HEIL HITLER!!
Apparently you believe everything you read so here is something nice and simple for you to understand. You Are A Crack Baby That Never Dried Out. I Actually Feel Sorry For You. Get Help And If You Can't Afford It, PM Me And I Will Arrange To Get You Some Help Free Of Charge.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2019, 10:27:16 PM »
Thank You for the needed information Dr. Mike Campbell ! People only know what they've been taught , you better go back to vet school. This time try one that's accredited !
I have to finish High School first.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2019, 10:56:41 PM »
EVERY TIME I READ ABOUT "JEWFFREY" I CRACK UP
DON'T LIE...YOU DO TO
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

Partner

• NW-1
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2019, 10:59:31 PM »
The only thing the USTA should say 99.7% is their level of incompetence when it come to fixing a broken system. There needs to be one governing body that has proper rules, testing and especially punishment for offenders!

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2019, 11:22:08 PM »
yo, yo, Campbell Soup,

why don't you speak like a human you fucking loser.

Mike knows his shit everything he posts is spot on and you guys could learn something here. assholes who believe all the bs over the years are the EXACT reason why horses are so fucked up today. btw, I rarely used lasix even when I was put on the bleeders list (purposely) I used enough only to test as it is also against the rules to run w/o if you are listed. Vets love to submit eiph forms, more money for them just like all the juicers bring in to them as well. also btw, I have never had a horse scope blood.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 11:34:38 PM »
why don't you speak like a human you fucking loser.

Mike knows his shit everything he posts is spot on and you guys could learn something here. assholes who believe all the bs over the years are the EXACT reason why horses are so fucked up today. btw, I rarely used lasix even when I was put on the bleeders list (purposely) I used enough only to test as it is also against the rules to run w/o if you are listed. Vets love to submit eiph forms, more money for them just like all the juicers bring in to them as well. also btw, I have never had a horse scope blood.

yo, yo, Stunned Forever,

Your name says it all, retard.  You've been in the game for 5 minutes if you never had one scope with at least some blood in the trachea.  Which is 4 minutes more than your fellow fuckups like Campbell Soup, Lice Man, Hammer Head and The Extorter.  Now, you are far too stupid to be on this worthless forum.  So shut the fuck up, bring the cans to the recycle and give that old Magnavox TV a hit on the side so you can finish watching Hannity.  Idiot fuck.  Until next time, darlings......... HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Cool crisp morning to kick off jug week 11.wp
    Today at 08:46:14 AM
  • bigwrench: And the boys redeemed them selves by remembering the cooler and the beer !!  73cv.2
    September 13, 2019, 08:39:22 PM
  • bigwrench: Opening night for Meeesshhhiiigggaa nnssz pioneer harness race track  11.wp
    September 13, 2019, 05:23:52 PM
  • bigwrench: Hardbaughlls days numpered @ Meeessshhhiigan?
    September 07, 2019, 11:41:08 AM
  • bigwrench: Man thoseboys can skoot aroubd Dayton raceway
    September 06, 2019, 09:44:51 PM
  • geiser: forte
    September 06, 2019, 07:45:01 PM
  • bigwrench: Thats for sure ..fukin idiots
    September 04, 2019, 07:28:11 PM
  • Fatboy: THEY SHOULD WALK BACK...
    September 04, 2019, 07:07:32 PM