Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY:WON.  (Read 248 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY:WON.
« on: June 05, 2019, 06:37:41 PM »
I advance next round with 9 other opponents. NO fuckin way any of these SKIRTS beat,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
We play 8 races. Winner get's $2,000 entry to big toooonoment agains the IDIOT rich boy's. Second. $500.00 . Third: 200.00.
No fuckin way I'M losin. Got 2 weeks to refresh myself. Not enough time for RE-HAP. That for all you LOSSSEEERS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY will take this down.
And then the MORONIC WOMEN and BOY'S. They like playin 2. $2.000 each. They will blow all on first race. Win or lose. Nice to have that type of MOOLA.
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say. How you doin there RICH BOY.
Like the MAVIN say's. Here's him. I won't lose. Hey MAVIN. Ever work a day in your LIFETIME. He responds with. I don't have to. Me PARENTS were very RICH. They set up that I get a MILLION every year. They dead now. I got everythin.
Let's get the next across. I'll fuc with the RICH in next.

MagnaballGin

• NW-2/3
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY:WON.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 06:15:56 PM »
Good luck JOHN FRANK ARMY!
I have faith that you will defeat that lazy Jew bitch aka as the Maven LOL!
BEAT HIS ASS JFA!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 06:12:22 PM »
Just picked up me player info for next tourney. Ya FUCKIN, with JOHN FRANK ARMY huh.
(1) No explaination on how we playin and what Tiebreaker. Some peoples like to handi in advance and show up prepared. Lot of things to change if played race by race. Or all races put in prior to first. WHAT the FUCK. I will find out much prior to day of contest.
(2) Fuckin thin held up on 5th floor suites in private suite. FUC that.
(3) Suites Dress Code. No shorts,No t-shirts,no running shoes,no exception. That's JOHN FRANK ARMY attire.
(4) Yous all member.
    (A) JOHN FRANK ARMY went to CATHOOOLIC high school. Dress shirt,tie and slack everyday. In winter,one could wear pull over sweater over tie. JOHN FRANK ARMY refused to attend graduation in PROTEST.
    (B) ARMY. Was IMPEKIBLE except for BASIC Graduation day. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't marchin like a clown in GRAD parade. Told supply SRG. Put me on Laundry detail. He did. JOHN FRANK ARMY. You always had connections. Did it also because I ain't spendin hours detailin me RIFLE. But had to place me duffle early. That other fuckin DRILL went and cut me lock to steal me polaraiod. He probably DEAD Now. If not. He #4 on me death list.
    (C) BACHELOR DEGREE. No FUCKIN way I dressin like BABOON. Picked up diploma a week later.
    (D) MASTER'S DEGREE. Same thin.
    (E) POST GRAD. Same thin.
(5) Then yous all member. JOHN FRANK ARMY workin for years ago for FLORIDA CITRUS COMMISSION. He Northern Illinois Rep. Chicagoland area. He workin in PROMOTIONS. JOHN FRANK ARMY doin great. He got all big accounts. He got to wear a suit every day or sport with tie. Yeah,JOHN FRANK ARMY can do a double WINSOR. Only way to go. Then it became SUMMERTIME. And I decided I ain't wearin this CLOWN SUIT no MORE. It time all industry go to casual. So'S I went to conference rooms on 4 major accounts to do presentation on upcoming events. The fuckin TEMP that day was 97. Don't know humidity. And that ain't ARMY WET BULB. I wore brand new jean shorts,brand new cubs t-shirt,new white sox,new runnin shoes and a new NIU hat. DOMINICK'S,JEWEL,WHITE HEN were ok with it. 7-11 ratted me out. The district manager calls me that night. If you pull this SHIT again,I want your resignation. Did the samethin next day. That night got a call from headquarters in FLOOOORIIIDA. YOU FIRED. JOHN FRANK ARMY said. FUC OFF. Next year,all nationwide big companies went to CASUAL FRIDAY'S. Thank you,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(6) Went back to school and took up paintin. Got me MASTER'S and POST GRAD. FUC NEW YORK. One of 3 left nationwide on job search. My school credentials they said were GREAT and I did not have to take STATE EXAM. I was against 2 NEW YORKERS. Informed 2 months later I came in 3rd,because I did not take state exam. It said if you had,the job would have been yours. ANDREA goes: PLEASE DON'T. I got in car and drove non-stop to NEW YORK state office. Told them in FACE. YOU FUCKIN JEW FUCKS. FUC YOU.
(7) My last time ever applin for a position. Outside of DENVER. They said: You were seriously considered. I'M sure they say that to all that did not get position. Then they went: the position was given to TONY TAYLOR. Former major leaque baseball player. I went WHAT. What's his credentials. Didn't complain. I knew the team.
3rd base. DON ZIMMER. ERNIE at SHORT, TONY at second, DEE FONDY or JIM MARSHALL at first.
(8) We will see if JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to dress like ZEBRA.

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 07:32:43 PM »
 tmbz1 Dropped a couple of hits of acid about 2 hrs ago and now finally see these ramblings as something much deeper!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 07:58:57 PM »
Back in me DAY. A MICRO DOT MAN.

MagnaballGin

• NW-2/3
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 09:37:34 PM »
tmbz1 Dropped a couple of hits of acid about 2 hrs ago and now finally see these ramblings as something much deeper!

Phish tour opener tonight (drinking and drugs are de rigueur) and along with JOHN FRANK ARMY posts!
What a wonderful evening!  tmbz1

Congrats on advancing in the tourney JFA, now beat that JEW bitch Maven's ass!

caddy

• Jr. Open
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 11:33:27 PM »
Just picked up me player info for next tourney. Ya FUCKIN, with JOHN FRANK ARMY huh.
(1) No explaination on how we playin and what Tiebreaker. Some peoples like to handi in advance and show up prepared. Lot of things to change if played race by race. Or all races put in prior to first. WHAT the FUCK. I will find out much prior to day of contest.
(2) Fuckin thin held up on 5th floor suites in private suite. FUC that.
(3) Suites Dress Code. No shorts,No t-shirts,no running shoes,no exception. That's JOHN FRANK ARMY attire.
(4) Yous all member.
    (A) JOHN FRANK ARMY went to CATHOOOLIC high school. Dress shirt,tie and slack everyday. In winter,one could wear pull over sweater over tie. JOHN FRANK ARMY refused to attend graduation in PROTEST.
    (B) ARMY. Was IMPEKIBLE except for BASIC Graduation day. JOHN FRANK ARMY ain't marchin like a clown in GRAD parade. Told supply SRG. Put me on Laundry detail. He did. JOHN FRANK ARMY. You always had connections. Did it also because I ain't spendin hours detailin me RIFLE. But had to place me duffle early. That other fuckin DRILL went and cut me lock to steal me polaraiod. He probably DEAD Now. If not. He #4 on me death list.
    (C) BACHELOR DEGREE. No FUCKIN way I dressin like BABOON. Picked up diploma a week later.
    (D) MASTER'S DEGREE. Same thin.
    (E) POST GRAD. Same thin.
(5) Then yous all member. JOHN FRANK ARMY workin for years ago for FLORIDA CITRUS COMMISSION. He Northern Illinois Rep. Chicagoland area. He workin in PROMOTIONS. JOHN FRANK ARMY doin great. He got all big accounts. He got to wear a suit every day or sport with tie. Yeah,JOHN FRANK ARMY can do a double WINSOR. Only way to go. Then it became SUMMERTIME. And I decided I ain't wearin this CLOWN SUIT no MORE. It time all industry go to casual. So'S I went to conference rooms on 4 major accounts to do presentation on upcoming events. The fuckin TEMP that day was 97. Don't know humidity. And that ain't ARMY WET BULB. I wore brand new jean shorts,brand new cubs t-shirt,new white sox,new runnin shoes and a new NIU hat. DOMINICK'S,JEWEL,WHITE HEN were ok with it. 7-11 ratted me out. The district manager calls me that night. If you pull this SHIT again,I want your resignation. Did the samethin next day. That night got a call from headquarters in FLOOOORIIIDA. YOU FIRED. JOHN FRANK ARMY said. FUC OFF. Next year,all nationwide big companies went to CASUAL FRIDAY'S. Thank you,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(6) Went back to school and took up paintin. Got me MASTER'S and POST GRAD. FUC NEW YORK. One of 3 left nationwide on job search. My school credentials they said were GREAT and I did not have to take STATE EXAM. I was against 2 NEW YORKERS. Informed 2 months later I came in 3rd,because I did not take state exam. It said if you had,the job would have been yours. ANDREA goes: PLEASE DON'T. I got in car and drove non-stop to NEW YORK state office. Told them in FACE. YOU FUCKIN JEW FUCKS. FUC YOU.
(7) My last time ever applin for a position. Outside of DENVER. They said: You were seriously considered. I'M sure they say that to all that did not get position. Then they went: the position was given to TONY TAYLOR. Former major leaque baseball player. I went WHAT. What's his credentials. Didn't complain. I knew the team.
3rd base. DON ZIMMER. ERNIE at SHORT, TONY at second, DEE FONDY or JIM MARSHALL at first.
(8) We will see if JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to dress like ZEBRA.

Well, if that's the way you remember it  >  FRIED FRONK

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 06:22:24 PM »
GIN: just talkin.
Last weekend,FRI,SAT,SUN. Big music festival hosted by HOFFMAN ESTATES around SEARS CENTER. Went Friday to SADDLE ROOM to pic up Saturday programs. It 1:30 pm. Thee lots already filled. Fuckin thin runnin from noon to 12AM, 3 days in row. SQUADS everywhere from everywhere. I thinks yous goin to in ROSEMONT. Close to home.
Bret calls me Monday. Union job thru-out. He tells me. COPS were everywhere arrestin those that left drivin away. DRUG and DUI arrests. Just to park at the fuckin event was $95.00.
BE VEEEEERRRRYYYEEE CARFUL.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 06:34:37 PM »
Ice is OK GIN. JOHN FRANK ARMY has some very serious questions about CAL.

MagnaballGin

• NW-2/3
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 11:27:40 AM »
GIN: just talkin.
Last weekend,FRI,SAT,SUN. Big music festival hosted by HOFFMAN ESTATES around SEARS CENTER. Went Friday to SADDLE ROOM to pic up Saturday programs. It 1:30 pm. Thee lots already filled. Fuckin thin runnin from noon to 12AM, 3 days in row. SQUADS everywhere from everywhere. I thinks yous goin to in ROSEMONT. Close to home.
Bret calls me Monday. Union job thru-out. He tells me. COPS were everywhere arrestin those that left drivin away. DRUG and DUI arrests. Just to park at the fuckin event was $95.00.
BE VEEEEERRRRYYYEEE CARFUL.

Spring Awakening EDM festival is what it was JFA...thanks for the heads-up.
Or as you used to say " YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"  tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Phucin comercial holidays
    June 17, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Happy Father's Day!
    June 16, 2019, 11:23:02 AM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Nope. AE this week
    June 04, 2019, 02:11:28 PM
  • Fatboy: gets claimed back
    May 31, 2019, 10:51:48 PM
  • Fatboy: Taken to cleaners AND tossed...sad
    May 31, 2019, 12:40:09 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Thats her house. He just owns the payments, repairs and insurance
    May 31, 2019, 12:20:40 PM
  • Fatboy: She sent u packing again Kramden?
    May 30, 2019, 12:48:56 PM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Glad you doing ok dummy
    May 30, 2019, 12:15:20 PM