Author Topic: John Frank Army  (Read 503 times)

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
John Frank Army
« on: June 02, 2019, 09:59:54 PM »
Hey John-
Miss ya man
hope all is well............. ..

lets get-together for a day at the races............ .beers on me

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: John Frank Army
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 03:43:17 PM »
Tony: Lost your #. Call at 847-428-3919. Leave voice mail with #.
(1) Only been out one time this year so far. Got season pass that I paid a $100.00 for. Also have ton of daily's that black coats give to me. I know you get in thru,BENNETS.
(2) Workin most day's for Dentist and know runnin the CONDO ASSOCIATION show. That startin next week. At me Dentist doin whole outside of ceder sidin home. Also 75% of his interior home. By meself. Last year did 2 gigantic exteriors mostly by myself. Had LUCKY helpin. Turned out great both. But I only would work no more than 4-6 hours a day. The customers did not care how long it took. They been regulars for 20 years. Said after last summer,that I would never do another exterior in me lifetime. And here me is doin Dentists by meself. He don't really care how long it takes. He 66 himself and woners in amazement how I can still do this shit at 72. I turned the ASSOCIATION job over to ARTURO and his crew. Him and his crew are great workers. ARTURO is even faster than me and NEAT,THORO. He will work every day 12 hours. But he is only 36. I can't work anymore in hot summer day's. YEARS ago, I used at that age and beyond I loved workin outside with no shirt, Just shorts. Loved the SUN. Great tan. Then 4 years ago went to DERMATOLIGIST. Told them I never used sun screen. I'M JOHN FRANK ARMY. They went we going remove some moles on your back. No melanoma,but was told I had SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA. I said: Can drinkin beer knock that out. They cut 4 times in 2 spots and removed it all. I avoid the sun these day's.
(3) Anyhow. I can work and stop whenever I feel like it. JOHN FRANK ARMY in good hands with ARTURO. Wait that's ALLSTATE and me insurance is STATE FARM.
(4) I'M sure you heard BILLY DOWNS passed away a month ago. He ain't all..

2/3rds of those I hung with have left the planet. I call ARLINGTON PARK and trackside know: LAND OF THE DEATH.
(5) I knows and thinks I remember. Your whole family comes out for MILLION and FATHERS DAY. Let me know FATHERS DAY.
(6) One last thin. I had a great bud in service. Had friends from all over USA. His name was RICHARD PETZOFF. From ST.LOOOUIEE. Don't know if still alive. But he was a DIE HARD,SAINT LOOOUIE BLUES fan. I'M hopin they win,STANLY CUP. Nice talkin to you,HOCKEY.

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 10:35:33 PM »
Glad to see you are doing well---I can go on any friday saturday or Sunday-let me know-we can go for nice dinner after as well

beers and dinner on me.

Hawkeye fan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »
do you get text messages on your phone?
I sent you message

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 05:31:03 PM »
HAWK: Land line. No texts. I got a cell. Always off. I watch to many reality crime shows. Every moron caught thru cell phone tecknology.
When JOHN FRANK ARMY decides to do certain people in. You will never catch him on that. And I have a list. Thank's TOP. I learned a lot.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 05:32:48 PM »
I'm basically a walki talki man. No trace evidence.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 07:32:33 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 12:28:56 AM »
HAWK: Land line. No texts. I got a cell. Always off. I watch to many reality crime shows. Every moron caught thru cell phone tecknology.
When JOHN FRANK ARMY decides to do certain people in. You will never catch him on that. And I have a list. Thank's TOP. I learned a lot.

How long is that list  ? 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Noooooo!! Be real carefull!!
    December 13, 2019, 08:41:27 PM
  • Fatboy: draw back a stump one day....
    December 13, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
  • bigwrench: While youboys were playin on here i was out in garage makin hockeystix with the BinforD 6100 table saw
    December 13, 2019, 07:25:28 PM
  • bigwrench: Dam not bad at all
    December 13, 2019, 07:23:59 PM
  • Fatboy: 1 can gyp 10 stalls in 2hrs...lots of time
    December 12, 2019, 10:34:26 AM
  • bigwrench: Wtf !! Dont you boys work? Yous been playin on here all day!!
    December 11, 2019, 09:36:28 PM
  • Fatboy: Tims walleye special...
    December 11, 2019, 06:45:05 PM
  • Calhoun: nice 1.  Can I get a side of Tim Fries with that.
    December 11, 2019, 06:04:10 PM