Author Topic: Chad Brown  (Read 449 times)

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Chad Brown
« on: May 23, 2019, 08:44:05 AM »
Just because he like others are put on a pedestal Chad Brown has been fined 1.6 million for labour violations. It sounds like someone made a call to the State labour board on him. Now that they got him look out the rest of the big trainers. Labour boards are like the taxman, their sharks once they see blood.

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: Chad Brown
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 09:29:27 AM »
Well, Iceman, THe State DOL has consistently audited the trainers at Saratoga for years. Many trainers have been fined for labor law violations. This was no targeted investigation. This is the same group of multi-millionaires that says they can not run their business without the seasonal migrant workers. And, when they did get them, creeps like Chad stiff them.
This is the same industry that can not survive without the labor of super hard working people. People who work from 4:am to when the work is done. If you are racing it may be 7 or 8 pm. 6 and 7 days a week.
 It was not until a few years ago did the State Labor Department step in and give these workers protection under state law. Chad Brown, one of the most successful trainers kept spotty records if any at all on this work group. He has no record of paying these claimants to more than a million dollars in wages.
 Go ahead and feel sorry for the mutt. I hope with these violations the Feds deny him and HB-1 visa for a long time. 

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 09:35:26 AM »
Exporter you read me wrong I don't feel sorry for Brown. This looks good on him and I hope others get nailed. The grooms and help are the backbone of the game and these wealthy trainers cheating them out of what is rightfully theirs pisses me off.

MagnaballGin

• NW-2/3
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 08:47:44 PM »
Well, Iceman, THe State DOL has consistently audited the trainers at Saratoga for years. Many trainers have been fined for labor law violations. This was no targeted investigation. This is the same group of multi-millionaires that says they can not run their business without the seasonal migrant workers. And, when they did get them, creeps like Chad stiff them.
This is the same industry that can not survive without the labor of super hard working people. People who work from 4:am to when the work is done. If you are racing it may be 7 or 8 pm. 6 and 7 days a week.
 It was not until a few years ago did the State Labor Department step in and give these workers protection under state law. Chad Brown, one of the most successful trainers kept spotty records if any at all on this work group. He has no record of paying these claimants to more than a million dollars in wages.
 Go ahead and feel sorry for the mutt. I hope with these violations the Feds deny him and HB-1 visa for a long time.

ICE needs to sweep the backstrectch at all tracks, especially Arlington!
Those illegals were lucky to not only be in OUR country, but also to be working for Chad Brown.
How dare those parasites complain!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 08:50:02 PM »
For god's sakes. The industry is loaded with these RICH CHEAP FUCS.
They goin right now after those that have ponies stabled all over.
Would BOBBY BAFFFIE be caught on this. No because he only ships out of CALI for GRADED STAKES.
Those that just stay at one track even though they have a ton of ponies,probably would not be scrutinized. They got LOYAL people.
But a SERVIS,ASSMAN,PLETCHER,better watch out.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 08:52:46 PM »
Me boy,SANTOLOOOGO is honest. LOVE the guy. Lokkin forward to his next POLY race at ARLINGTOM.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 09:20:21 PM »
Nowadays with the internet nobody can hide. Just Google any names on the board of directors at any track and you will see directors who have been charged with inside trading, money laundering and shady business practices. And they have the nerve to come forth to the public as if they care to look squeaky clean. How does the law allow it, the blatant corruption. The answer is they don't give a fuck as long as they can lead you to slaughter by your addition to gambling. The amount of tax payers money that was spent to jail the mob from the thirties till the governments took control of alcohol, gambling and now drugs we all would be living on the high horse, even John Frank Army and we wouldn't have to listen to all his shit about how he is still working.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 11:35:34 PM »
ICE you really startin to piss JOHN FRANK ARMY.
JOHN FRANK ARMY don't have to work.
ANDREA alway's said to me. If you did not do what you do,YOU would be dead now. And she be right. I have a BS,MS,and post grad. If I did not move like I do ,I'D be a DEAD MAN.
One more thing. Andrea died basically at work. Left to go to hospital. 1 day later she on life support. JOHN FRANK ARMY voved when she succumbed, that I will do the same. That's right. I will DIE on job.
I don't have to WORK.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 11:46:12 PM »
Which reminds me. I was not feelin very well today. First time workin in sun and heat. Thought I was gonna kroak. Happens first time outside in sun.
Which I don't care. Just ask me DR'S.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 11:54:56 PM »
But i'LL add this. YOU LAZY fucks on this SHITHOLE.
GO GET A FUCKIN JOB. YA can't you FUCKIN QUEERS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY can. He owns his own business. Customers LOVE him.
His phone rings incessitanlty. They know he only gonna work 4 or 5 hours a day. They don't care. They want the best.
FUC OFF ICE. Time to go get a job. It don't matter how old you be. YOU a LAZY FUC.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 06:39:34 AM »
John Frank my working days are gone. Now my days are spent here at my farm where a couple small time trainers train their horses. I keep the track in shape for them along with all the other chores that keeps this place running. If these two trainers were at any other training centre they would be out of the game they don't use drugs so wins come only every now and then.

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 06:49:22 AM »
ICE you really startin to piss JOHN FRANK ARMY.
JOHN FRANK ARMY don't have to work.
ANDREA alway's said to me. If you did not do what you do,YOU would be dead now. And she be right. I have a BS,MS,and post grad. If I did not move like I do ,I'D be a DEAD MAN.
One more thing. Andrea died basically at work. Left to go to hospital. 1 day later she on life support. JOHN FRANK ARMY voved when she succumbed, that I will do the same. That's right. I will DIE on job.
I don't have to WORK.

JFA  ....    Stick to your rambling about horses and trainers you are up close and personal with.    Not sure anyone really cares about your retirement strategy and need to work. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Hitman: Middleton
    July 16, 2019, 08:03:43 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Good luck JOHN FRANK ARMY!
    July 13, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
  • Under The STick: It's almost PACE DAY!!!
    July 12, 2019, 04:54:53 PM
  • bigwrench: In the good ol summer time
    July 09, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
  • scu77: grand swan
    July 05, 2019, 01:18:18 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Happy 4th of July!
    July 04, 2019, 11:17:04 AM
  • Fatboy: thanx
    July 03, 2019, 09:20:27 PM
  • bigwrench: Thanks FB ..the money order is in the mail
    July 03, 2019, 09:18:12 PM