Author Topic: Best selling book ever  (Read 33049 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
Re: Best selling book ever
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2019, 02:29:23 PM »
Don't be shut out.............. ....someone please review my book NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWW... ................. .....

Amazon:

The Voice: The Unparalleled Life of Roger Huston (Paperback)
by Victoria M. Howard (Author)

Be the first to review this item............. ..............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2019, 02:45:06 PM »
Don't be shut out.............. ....someone please review my book NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWW... ................. .....

Amazon:

The Voice: The Unparalleled Life of Roger Huston (Paperback)
by Victoria M. Howard (Author)

Be the first to review this item............. ..............

Be the first to READ this item.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2019, 03:50:19 PM »

Be the first to READ this item.

BE THE FIRST TO WIPE YOUR ASS WITH PAGE 4

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2019, 04:36:31 PM »
Better if he wiped his ass on Roger's face

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2019, 01:32:25 PM »
Will Warkentin invite the MOUTH............ ..........Meadowl ands Racing and Entertainment is sponsoring a race announcer workshop on Saturday July 27............... .........The MOUTH could share his wealth of KNOWLEDGE........ ................. .......and sell some books............ ............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2019, 02:54:32 PM »
A free copy to all attendees. Maybe 2 copies if he can autograph them and they kiss his rings. LOL

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2019, 02:05:02 PM »
The Voice going to be at Running Aces this Sat, 10 free autographed copies of his bullshit to be given away.I wonder if he will ask for a donation for the FREE book. It would be nice if he got lost up there and never came back.

Mr. Vegas

• Open / FFA
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2019, 12:01:54 AM »
IT'S TIME !!!   If you want to go out with any respect whatsoever, call the Delaware County Lil Brown Jug and retire first thing Monday morning!!   Your ACT is extremely tired and you should have retired years ago. Please, do it for the Plop. We can't take another year of your ineptness. It was OK 30 years ago but very sad now. Help Make Delaware Great Again !!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2019, 10:26:13 AM »
In addition to calling some of the Running Aces action on Saturday, Huston will be available on the Race Patio for a meet and greet and book signing session starting at 5 p.m.

There will be a drawing with 10 lucky winners receiving an autographed copy of the book which profiles Huston’s career, The Voice, by Victoria M. Howard, with winners announced after race five. Books will also be available for purchase during the Saturday event.

Looked in results on the USTA website concerning this PROMO.......Nobod y cares, NOBODY.......At least they could post the 10 LUCKY winners.......

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2019, 11:58:13 AM »
Roger I am sure you read this, please have some self respect and retire, you know in your heart it's the right thing to do. In time people won't remember how you have screwed up the past few years. Look in the mirror.

Mr. Vegas

• Open / FFA
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2019, 06:14:57 PM »
IT'S OVER !!! Your act is very tired and annoying! Please call Delaware and retire from doing the Jug!
It's not too late to retire with some self respect. Just saying!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2019, 04:41:18 PM »
Cost of the book on Amazon is plummeting....... ................. ...

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2019, 04:46:03 PM »
Strong Coffee and Davalone to the top.............. .....Race 11............... ....Please retire this babbling fool..........Mar k.........Please. .........

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2019, 04:54:28 PM »
Please stop listening and posting about that ass hole,if you continue to listen,you are a masochist,he is the worst human being that ever lived,and yes,i am serious

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2019, 05:46:55 PM »
If you are there I guess you're stuck, It's like a train wreck you know is going to happen but can't look away.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal