Author Topic: Preakness, Y'all  (Read 2119 times)

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Re: Preakness, Y'all
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 07:55:19 PM »
Slim nothing has been said since the broadcast highlighted that the assistant was angry with himself. I knew a fellow who worked on the gate and he has scars and deformed knuckles from all those years it's not a job most would want. You could be right a scrap with this punk he would need something or a gang. He and Calhoun both brag about their toughness but in words only, both are punks let them lift weights as I have for my whole life, age has nothing to do with it I know I am in better shape than a 30 year old. Calhoun already proved he is all talk he didn't show at Woodbine like he won't show at Belmont.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 09:49:42 PM »
Iceman  ....   I will assume you have responded to that dip shit Buffy, after he jumped on something I said to JL52.

I have him on ignore, so I really couldn't give a shit what he has to say.
He's one of those mouthy pricks, hiding behind his keyboard.
If I didn't think he would bring a gun, I'd love to give him an address and see if he has any balls at all.
I'm thinking he's a full fledged pussy.

I'm still interested.  Has anything been formally stated, about the assistant handler of the horse that unseated it's jockey in the Preakness?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Children, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeze.   Give me that address, you cunt punk.  Or I can meet you in London or Windsor, wherever.  I have friends in both cities.  Here's the bottom line:  you and your brain-free lover, Lice Man The Eggnorer, just flap your gums because you want to feel wanted, want to feel like you really know something.  Sorry, asswipe.  You are a stupid, whiny, know-nothing ("handler?" that was a beaut...) twerp, cunt punk.  And make sure you bring the "buff" Lice Man with you.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  What idiots!  Please, please put me on eggnore.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Until next time, retards.........H EIL HITLER!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 10:33:14 PM »
Buffy is the perfect name for a cocksucker, you've buffed and shined many a cock. Slim will kick your ass and toss you to the street punk.

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2019, 12:56:25 PM »
haha      Thanks Iceman.
When someone has to tell you how tough they are, they aren't as tough as they think.

Personally, I'm smart enough to realize that you're as tough as the next guy, until the next guy is tougher.   All I can confirm as fact is:     1) if someone swings at me, I am going to swing back     2) I have been very close to knocked out in a fight and I have knocked someone out in another.
And as per my opening remark, "there is always someone tougher."

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »
Slim totally agree with you. I'd bet my bottom dollar he's a punk, why would anyone signoff with that Hitler shit when anyone old enough knew just what a crazy tyrant he was. That's beside the point as I've decided to pass on getting into a war of words with someone totally unarmed. Just let the punk babble.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 06:04:19 PM »
Someone tell me if that feeble old cunt Lice Man Tim Yatchak says anything remotely interesting or clever.

I'm looking forward to wiping the floor with his ass in 17 days.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 06:51:39 PM »
For the millionth time not Tim Yatchak bit believe what you want. Now you didn't show up at Woodbine so what is going to be different in NY. I swear you and Buffy are one in the same, how many other names do you have on here. You really have to lay off the crack that other post you made no sense.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 08:32:28 PM »
haha      Thanks Iceman.
When someone has to tell you how tough they are, they aren't as tough as they think.

Personally, I'm smart enough to realize that you're as tough as the next guy, until the next guy is tougher.   All I can confirm as fact is:     1) if someone swings at me, I am going to swing back     2) I have been very close to knocked out in a fight and I have knocked someone out in another.

yo, yo, Lice Man,

I'm sure Pig Man will enforce the rule, but there is a minimum age requirement of 21 to be on this worthless forum.  Reading the shit that you and your boy toy, Slim Shitty, exchange is like watching two kids in a sandbox talking to each other.  I wanna puke.  You have absolutely nothing, and I MEAN NOTHING, to say or offer.  You pilfer lines from other sites, you've never been to a backstretch, and you talk like somebody cares about your infantile, retarded, attention-starved, needy, whiny, bitch-ass, personal issues.  Unreal.  You are a baby cunt.  You whine about shit that nobody cares about.  Baby cunt.  And Slim Shitty is your little baby cunt sister.  Lice Man Tim the Baby Cunt.  That says it all.  Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 08:33:27 PM »
haha      Thanks Iceman.

The above my all be true faggot, but I'll stand by record in fights. I've won more than I've lost, but win or lose I always stood my ground and went down swinging! I'm quite sure Lice Man would be runoff once the fists started flying. I'm proud to call John Frank Army a friend and he's one badass motherfucker not only on this shit racing board but in the real world as well. We will meet anyone, anytime, anywhere...althou gh we prefer the Arlington Park apron where we have beaten many a prick bitch! John "Bonecrusher" Frank is an accurate nickname.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2019, 09:30:34 PM »
 Why bring John Frank into this Slim had no beef with him. As for me who you don't know make sure I'm not breathing because I'll keep coming.

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2019, 10:12:16 AM »
Why bring John Frank into this Slim had no beef with him.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »
Here we go again, another keyboard tough guy. Go fuck yourself you butt fucking queer.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2019, 11:33:28 AM »
Here we go again, another keyboard tough guy. Go fuck yourself you butt fucking queer.
Please stop ruining my threads.

Take your chalk-eatin feeble 75 yo ass elsewhere.

Please..

Please ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You old goat

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2019, 12:18:35 PM »
You'll be at Belmont with all your Jamaican posse all smoked and coked up and the whole lot of you wouldn't be able to find the 1/16th pole even if a Uber drove you there, what a fucking clown.

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2019, 04:01:59 PM »
"The above my all be true faggot, but I'll stand by record in fights. I've won more than I've lost, but win or lose I always stood my ground and went down swinging!"

Thanks for dropping in to tell us how tough you are Magna.   Not sure why you felt the need to say anything, considering no one was talking to you at all.   Then you add JFA who has nothing to do with this either.   
Is your life so fucking boring that you just jump into a conversation to feel of value?
It is however clear, you and JFA had the same English teacher.  In your first sentence above, you used "my" instead of "may" and you forgot to add "my" between by and record.   Are you sure you haven't lost more than you've won?  It appears, you may have more than a few brain cells dormant.
Fuck off and go crush JF's bone.   It sounds like you're infatuated with him.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Gooooodd Moooorrrrnnniinnn ggg Veeeeeeitt Nnnnnaaammmm!!  11.wp
    Today at 09:18:13 AM
  • bigwrench: Paul harvey wasnt an idiot like your Momma
    November 15, 2019, 11:44:00 AM
  • Fatboy: :(
    November 14, 2019, 08:19:49 PM
  • restofdastory: to bad she would let you touch her
    November 14, 2019, 05:03:02 PM
  • bigwrench: I knew a cheer leader in jr high once....damn shehad big ass soft titties!!! 11.tfk
    November 14, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
  • Fatboy: not even in jr high school
    November 13, 2019, 03:02:53 PM
  • bigwrench: I dont believe it  53zva.1
    November 13, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
  • Fatboy: He did?
    November 13, 2019, 12:02:21 PM