Author Topic: Preakness, Y'all  (Read 2118 times)

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
Re: Preakness, Y'all
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2019, 08:02:53 PM »
I'm trying war of will one more time. tmbz1

John Frank Army - I'm going back to standardbreds. Thoroughbred racing is way too easy. The buggy's, now that a handicappers chess board.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2019, 09:08:27 PM »
I'm trying war of will one more time. tmbz1

62za.clp  62za.clp 62za.clp

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2019, 09:50:49 PM »
Congrats to those who had the winner. As for Calhoun and Buffy swing for the fences no one cares what you have to say, childish at best.

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 10:05:02 PM »
Congrats to those who had the winner. As for Calhoun and Buffy swing for the fences no one cares what you have to say, childish at best.

Lice man I thought you had them on IGNORE?
You are one sad motherfucking bitch!

I wish you would bring your sorry ass to Arlington Park just one time...
b/c be sure it would be your time last faggot!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2019, 11:25:46 PM »

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

yo, yo, Lice Man,

You sorry ass little bitch.  You better stay up there in one of them igloos because word on the street is that Bobby Baffy is sending some tough dudes up there to fuck you up.  He had his horse razor sharp and then you put the mush on and stopped him cold.  You are one sorry ass mush bitch who does nothing more than tear up tickets.  Dickwad.  Until next time, darlings.....HEIL HITLER!!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2019, 08:24:25 AM »
Hey magna anytime fuckface and Arlington that's not a track but a glorified merry-go-round, Chitown racing is dead. Now you can go back to giving blowjobs queer.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »
Mark Casse is the classiest act in horse racing. Here is a trainer that had to leave home and race in Canada to prove he belonged and now has stables all over North America. He's got his Preakness and it won't be long till he has a Derby and Belmont.

JL52

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2019, 10:14:48 AM »
Didn't bet race, but .. am I wrong, but didn't Bodexpress bettors deserve refund? Assistant starter did not let go when the gates sprung, causing horse to go up in the air rather than forward. Even the man's reaction, clearly viewed on the replay, showed his own frustration with hanging on a bit too long.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:46 PM »
Didn't bet race, but .. am I wrong, but didn't Bodexpress bettors deserve refund? Assistant starter did not let go when the gates sprung, causing horse to go up in the air rather than forward. Even the man's reaction, clearly viewed on the replay, showed his own frustration with hanging on a bit too long.

Yes.  Sure seemed the way you describe it.  Horse was leaning on stall wall and the 400 lb. assistant starter was trying to straighten him out, but apparently the discount hearing aid he bought 5 years ago was not working and he hung on when they flipped the gate.  Nice call, kid.  Nice to have some reasonable posters on this worthless forum compared to dingbats like Lice Man, Slim Shitty and Stunned Forever who can flap their gums for days and yet say NOTHING.  Until next time, sweeties......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2019, 05:22:00 PM »
JL52   ...    It was clear the assistant starter was upset with the start, but the jock didn't even hint at that after the race.  He simply said the horse had been acting up and leaning on him in the gate. 

"He got excited in there," said Velazquez, "He knocked me against the side of the gate, and then my feet were out of the irons. First jump out of the gate, he went sideways, so I had no chance."
Has anything official been mentioned about the handler not releasing the bridle properly?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2019, 08:31:48 PM »
JL52   ...    It was clear the assistant starter was upset with the start, but the jock didn't even hint at that after the race.  He simply said the horse had been acting up and leaning on him in the gate. 

"He got excited in there," said Velazquez, "He knocked me against the side of the gate, and then my feet were out of the irons. First jump out of the gate, he went sideways, so I had no chance."
Has anything official been mentioned about the handler not releasing the bridle properly?

yo, yo, Slim Shitty,

You stupid little Ontario fuck.  "The handler?"  What, did mommy take you to the circus?  "Releasing the bridle?"  You think that makes you sound smart, you asshole?  The assistant starter grabs the line never the bridle, asswipe.  And if you've been around for more than the 30 seconds that you and your lover Lice Man have been you would know that a jock would never shit on an assistant starter because you never know when they meet up again.  That's why this is a worthless forum....because of attention-starved retards trying to look smart.   96z.p 96z.p 96z.p 96z.p

Until next time, retards.......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 08:55:37 AM »
Buffy your continuous babble is proof all is fine in your technicolor world as long as you can hide behind your keyboard. Keep your eyes on your so called friends because they will be first to turn on you because with your loose mouth you will slip up and not know that you pissed them off and then your done, they will shove it up that faggot ass of yours so far you'll need a donut to sit on.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 11:22:14 AM »
Buffy your continuous babble is proof all is fine in your technicolor world as long as you can hide behind your keyboard. Keep your eyes on your so called friends because they will be first to turn on you because with your loose mouth you will slip up and not know that you pissed them off and then your done, they will shove it up that faggot ass of yours so far you'll need a donut to sit on.

yo, yo, Lice Man,

Oh, so now you're fucking Confucius.  You've been outed as a know-nothing, attention-starved, money-burning, big-mouth, idiot, punk cocksucker.  That's all.  Now, you're trying to weasel back into good standing with the plopsters, but its far, far too late.  You were born an asshole.  Too late, kid.  The only thing you might do is to turn your idiot sidekick, Slim Shitty, loose so he doesn't ruin his life too.  In the meantime, though, please continue to keep me on EGGNORE!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Until next time, sweeties......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
Wrong again Buffy I don't have to weasel my way back into anything. You on the other hand I've been told that your the forum bitch and resident cock sucker so we'll let you ramble, you have a lot to be angry about. Enjoy all the strange cock you get queer boy.

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »
Iceman  ....   I will assume you have responded to that dip shit Buffy, after he jumped on something I said to JL52.

I have him on ignore, so I really couldn't give a shit what he has to say.
He's one of those mouthy pricks, hiding behind his keyboard.
If I didn't think he would bring a gun, I'd love to give him an address and see if he has any balls at all.
I'm thinking he's a full fledged pussy.

I'm still interested.  Has anything been formally stated, about the assistant handler of the horse that unseated it's jockey in the Preakness?   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Gooooodd Moooorrrrnnniinnn ggg Veeeeeeitt Nnnnnaaammmm!!  11.wp
    Today at 09:18:13 AM
  • bigwrench: Paul harvey wasnt an idiot like your Momma
    November 15, 2019, 11:44:00 AM
  • Fatboy: :(
    November 14, 2019, 08:19:49 PM
  • restofdastory: to bad she would let you touch her
    November 14, 2019, 05:03:02 PM
  • bigwrench: I knew a cheer leader in jr high once....damn shehad big ass soft titties!!! 11.tfk
    November 14, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
  • Fatboy: not even in jr high school
    November 13, 2019, 03:02:53 PM
  • bigwrench: I dont believe it  53zva.1
    November 13, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
  • Fatboy: He did?
    November 13, 2019, 12:02:21 PM