Author Topic: Santangelo has horse at ARLINGTON tomorrow.  (Read 721 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Santangelo has horse at ARLINGTON tomorrow.
« on: May 09, 2019, 05:19:33 PM »
May 10th. 2nd race. $5,000 claimin. 1/16. Mornin line favorite. Top jock,VALDIVIDA takes mount.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Santangelo has horse at ARLINGTON tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 05:20:55 PM »
What ever happened to that thread.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 06:51:44 PM »
JOHN FRANK I think it became part of the HP MYSTERY SERIES things show up for a spell and then their gone.

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 11:48:00 AM »
May 10th. 2nd race. $5,000 claimin. 1/16. Mornin line favorite. Top jock,VALDIVIDA takes mount.

Horse run second to last at 2-1...bad information John Frank, perhaps YOU are a cheat too.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 04:05:59 PM »
GIN. Is you a male or female. I had a older cousin who strickly drank that shit. He died from liver cancer. he was about 60 at time.
He owned a bar in CARPENTERSVILLE called the BUCKHORN LODGE. It long gone now when they widened RT.31 and main street in downtown CARPENTERSVILLE. Me home town.
(1) The fucker barred me from his joint. Said I was a drunkin ROWDY FUCKER. This in me mid-20's. Thank's cousin. He was on me Mothers side. No FRANK would ever bar JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(2) In my day in me 20's,JOHN FRANK ARMY was one not to mess with. Barred from a few bars in WEST and EAST DUNDEE. So'S I did hang at bar in FRANK'S PIZZA in CARPENTERSVILLE. New the owner who was a bowler. Bowled at same house I did. Good too I might add. I walks in one night. It late. It a 4AM license. Me cousin who sold his bar was the bartender. He refused to serve me. JOHN FRANK ARMY was IRATE. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's: COUSEN we gonna settle this. Let's step out in back of establishment so I can beat your ass.He was willin but hesitated. I immediately went outside to wait. Next thing you know in a flash,3 squads. Police department only 2 blocks away. Slammened against building and cuffed. What a fuckin set-up. One of my 29 arrests. Got arrested for Aggravated Solt for threatin.
At court he there testifyin. Gotta love family relations. I be convicted.
(3) He LOVED me MOM. IT his AUNT. Me MOM was close to him and his first wife. I'LL say his name here. GEORGE. She stayed close to his first wife who he had 3 kids with and abandoned. One day the fuc,just walked away. That I'M goin to get a pack of cigs and never returned. And my MOM knew his second wife. And she got along well with her. Me point here is. At me MOM'S wake,GEORGE was there. Sat in back because his brothers and sisters had lost touch and totally dis-liked. I went and sat with him for 30. Apoligized for me foolish young way's. JOHN FRANK ARMY not a huggin guy. We both shed a tear as he told me about his dad and mom. My aunt and uncle and me MOM. SHOOK hands. George passed 6 months later.Would of gone to wake. He donated to SCIENCE.
(4) I list my 28 other arrests but will save for another day.
(5) SANTALOGO got a pony in 7th today at ARLINGTON. He 12-1. It a $100,000. race. He in 10 hole. Brings in his own jock, Declan CANNON. This his best pony. It the HANSHIN. May GOD,be in his corner. The RAT CHEAT,JUICIN,RIVELLI in same race.
(6) I've got more to say. Next post.

Offstride

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 04:11:59 PM »
 John, still love reading every word!  Thanks bud

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 06:31:50 PM »
HE WINS the HANSHIN.

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 10:18:33 PM »
HE WINS the HANSHIN.

Nice pick John Frank! Sure wish you would have sent out yesterday though, there may be hope for you yet.

"JOHN FRANK ARMY was IRATE", classic stuff from JFA!  tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »
GIN: You ain't been around the track much.
2 things everyone say's about JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(1) He the BEST HANDICAPPER that ever WAS.
(2) HE the MOST HONEST MAN at track.

MagnaballGin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 07:36:50 PM »
GIN: You ain't been around the track much.
2 things everyone say's about JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(1) He the BEST HANDICAPPER that ever WAS.
(2) HE the MOST HONEST MAN at track.

Maybe, but the fact is you never sent out the Santangelo Hanshin play until after the race.
Everyone is an expert after the race dummy...hopefully for Friday's AP card we will hear from you.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 05:22:36 PM »
GIN: BE VERY CAREFUL. This guy could be runnin anywhere. Lock in VIRTUAL STABLE. Or just look up name. HE beat the fuc out of RIVVVVVILLLI.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 08:21:18 PM »
You all MEMBER. John FRANK ARMY 7 DUI'S. JOHN FRANK ARMY knew GENE ARMENTROUT the crookedest STATE'S ATTORNEY in KANE COUNTY.
NEVER CONVICTED. He DEAD know. So anything I say don't matter. Hell me cousin was MAYOR of CARPENTERSVILLE for 8 years. Never used him for help. MOM'S side.
GENE be crooked. He got busted because a DRUG FUC turned him in. He did me good. I will admit. 5 in KANE. Just had to go to office give $500.00 and he would pull arrest. Then I got one in COOK. He said my 5 and me lawler there and give him 5. Then I got one in MCHENRY county. Got a different lawler. Just startin out. His DAD was chief judge in KANE. $500 and I'M out. I was luckey. I knew. YOU something,JOHN FRANK ARMY.
You all member GENE STATE'S ATTORNEY. You all member me bein barred from certain bars in EAST and WEST DUNDEE. GENE owned one in EAST DUNDEE. It a biker bar. It years ago. It a hangout for OUTLAWS. He took care of them. You all remember the day. JOHN FRANK ARMY friends with OUTLAWS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY sittin in bar. 16 stools. JOHN FRANK ARMY sittin in stool 5. No one else sittin. This in age of OUTLAW,ANGELS WAR. 6 HELL'S walk in. 3 sit on me left and 2 sit on me right. Then the 6th say's to me: you sittin in me stool. JOHN FRANK ARMY say',s. I don't think so,this my fuckin seat. I say's why don't you FUCS take your ASS and sit at table behind. The fuc rips me off seat  and proceeds to floor me. In walks: BOB EVANS with 12 OUTLAWS. They the OLD STYLERS ,chapter of OUTLAWS. I know them all,especially BOB. He goes. JOHN is there a problem here. I say's: BOB. Let it go. Everythin OK. BOB goes. I saw what he did. They proceed to pummel and beat the fuck out of them HELL'S ANGELS. 15 squads from everywhere showed up. No arrests. The ANGELS were told to get their ASS out of town.
BOB say's to me. JOHN. YOU something. You drink for free. Thank's BOB. But Im headin home. enough excitement for day.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 08:50:46 PM »
You all know what happened next. That fuc DRUG addict,turned in GENE. He not won to fuc with. He owned the block and TORCHED it for INSURANCE PURPOSES.
He was very smart.
There was another bar in EAST DUNDEE. It was a favorite of those that established town in 1840's. The SHUMACHERS and SUNDERLAGES. These the toughest individuals that ever lived. I could always walk in. These are the roughest family's anyone would ever want to meet. They go CHEECH,WHAT's goin on. WE LOVE YA.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Firing up the snowmobile for day of riding and fucking off!!!!
    Today at 08:23:47 AM
  • Fatboy: My hometown is buried
    November 11, 2019, 04:00:43 PM
  • bigwrench: White out conditions here..up to 5inches forcast..so LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT FUCKING SNOW!!!
    November 11, 2019, 03:16:00 PM
  • Fatboy: dominance was the payoff
    November 10, 2019, 06:47:47 PM
  • bigwrench: Some payola come into play?  63xz.2 11.lgzh
    November 10, 2019, 05:41:00 PM
  • Fatboy: LSU #1 lmao
    November 10, 2019, 05:27:42 PM
  • bigwrench: Snow fluries fluter down@ Northville
    November 09, 2019, 09:10:56 PM
  • magalight: its damn cold out here!!
    November 09, 2019, 01:56:11 AM