Author Topic: Better Joy N  (Read 18118 times)

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
Re: Better Joy N
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2019, 01:50:26 AM »
I love our sport but a lot of bullshit. Why do I need 8 different racing commission licenses? At some point in time we are all going to be under one umbrella group. Can’t happen soon enough for me.

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2019, 01:56:14 AM »
3769-15-10. Registration with associations

(C) No horse shall be allowed to enter a race or a qualifying race unless it has been lip tattooed or freeze branded with the proper identification number. Effective: 1-1-85; 8-10-95; 5-7-01; 2-1-11

Princess, first off read the OHIO RULE above that your trainer should have read before entering the horse. New York has their own rule book. Glad you could race under that jurisdiction.  Ohio rule is black and white.  Maybe next time you bring a horse without a freeze brand into a new state read the Rules for that state. Easy to point blame at other people for your trainers negligence.

Yes, it’s true the USTA is the driving force behind micro chipping.  However they do not dictate when jurisdictions choose to honor the new change.  It appears the USTA and the OSRC have never discussed this issue at length and they we’re not on same page.  Hard to believe since both buildings are located in Ohio.

The annual Board of Directors meeting that discuss rule changes for days, mean absolutely 0%.   All jurisdictions have their own rule books and make changes as they see fit.

The state vet does not give Lasix at Ohio tracks. It’s an independent practice that the management of MIami Valley allows on property.  in your case, sounds like this vet used micro chipping to identify your horse and give her lasix. He did not know rule either.  Thinking you could contact him and get your $50 back ?

Finally, not bringing back Shartin N to winners circle was the most disrespectful thing I’ve witnessed in a longtime.  The NOBLE family has a storied history in Ohio. For an out of town horse to come into town, take $50,000 purse money and then piss on all the Ohio horseman sickens me. 

Keep whining about the extra $25,000 you MAY have won with your ineligible horse. Connections not bringing horse back to winners circle should have been a $25,000 fine !!!!   Karma gods have spoken I’m afraid

Peace I’M OUT.

Glad im not the only one that felt that way about not bringin Shartin back for picture. I dont give a flying fuck if Danny was ok with it. That was a big slap in the face not to the Noble family but to everybody that supports ohio racing from the back stretch to the grandstands. That was fucked up period. I can only hope karma hits you in the worst way and it will.

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2019, 04:48:56 AM »
    Glad im not the only one that felt that way about not bringin Shartin back for picture. I dont give a flying fuck if Danny was ok with it. That was a big slap in the face not to the Noble family but to everybody that supports ohio racing from the back stretch to the grandstands. That was fucked up period. I can only hope karma hits you in the worst way and it will.

I agree, ASS CANCER for Tim Teatrick ,that classless little bastard. Let Karma fill his anal cavity with Cancer, lets see if he can take a Bionic poop then.  Little gimp has No fucking class.
I  want him Screaming bloody murder just to take a shit.

Stable must have been too busy posing for pictures to read the rules book. Lets hope all that extra light gets them all skin cancer too.

And all you guys who wanted to or have had coitus  with that so called Princess Cunt, yea I called her the C U NEXT TUESDAY  word, you got a hole boxload of diseases to look forward to

Have a nice day, more winners on the way
Hope you get Cancer coming out the wazoo Tim Teatrick

and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

princess

• NW-1
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2019, 07:04:40 AM »
I appreciate the feed back - even the feedback that doesn't agree...it's useful information and I'm all for and open minded to opposing opinions.
So, again, thank you to those who actually put responses that had some genuine thought to them...
However, the ones mentioning ass cancer that are full of jealousy and childish remarks and name calling are just silly.
(I especially like the C U Next Tuesday comment. Made me laugh. LOL Haven't heard that one in awhile. LOL Hey Cottonwood, if you ever see me at a track, please introduce yourself - I'd love to put a face with that comment. LOL Sorry, not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I'm fascinated about what kind of person would write something so full of rage....and have a real fixation on buttholes and private parts. I don't go on here very much but is that usual behavior for Cottonwood?
Some of you could take a lesson from Harness Freak...he stated his opinion using words like disrespectful, whining etc. and so what if I don't agree...it was at least a well-thought out reply and I respect that he took the time to write it and voice how he felt in an intelligent way...)
This is like the third time I've tried to explain a situation to this forum and thought it would be at least useful to those who actually were interested in what exactly happened. Shame on me for the explanation on other horses having raced there already with only a microchip or the fact the horse was identified with a microchip already by a state vet and then I'm thinking that some people would be unable to post/reply about it without calling names...even if they didn't agree. Especially the ones who hide behind fake names..what is that about...really?
I'll let you carry on with your name calling and rumors - I'll direct my energy elsewhere and won't be back on. Have a great day! :-D

@ueenTwat

• NW-1
  • I Shit in the Sink. So the Fuck what?
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2019, 07:06:47 AM »
Sometimes I read the shit you guys write and I just gotta shake my head. Some of you are spot on and others just get an A for imagination.
She has a NZ tattoo and a USTA microchip...she's raced in DE and NY no problem with the microchip.
We were never told the Ohio wasn't honoring an entry if it only had a microchip. How would we know that? Can someone show me where that's written? She'sWe been identified with a microchip all year. Every track has a microchip reader - INCLUDING MIAMI VALLEY.
Joy's lasix was given because she was identified with a microchip reader. Yes, she already was identified via the microchip reader from the state vet. She warmed up and they told us literally when she had her bridle on to race that she was scratched and the reason was because she didn't have an American tattoo. I'm not messing with you...is that the craziest shit you've every heard?! 
We begged the judges and the judges would not budge. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a paddock back in the day when there were tattoos that were on the lips or even a freeze brand on the neck and you couldn't read it and they went off the markings on the paper.
But the bottom line is that she was already identified anyway by a state vet and the identifier could have easily gotten a hold of the microchip reader and also identified her once again for their purposes.
I found out that there have been horses who have raced at Miami Valley with a microchip only and they let them race but didn't let Joy race. There's even more to this story but I wont bore you...
and you can bash all you want for us not going to the winner circle but you have no idea....no idea...what you would do if you were in that position. The Noble Family understood and that includes Dan. Horsemen through out the paddock could not believe what was going on. Everyone was in shock. We got royally shafted. If any of you know me then you know I'm pretty positive and dont let a whole lot tick me off but this has really been a frustrating situation for all of Joy's connections.
So there's your story....
PS I don't go on here a bunch so if you ask me something and I dont reply, it's not personal...I'm just busy

Listen up ho. Just keep yo azz where it belongs and none of this shit will happen.  We don't need your kind here in Ohio, keep it on the east coast. Trying to pick up a paddock or two for some extra cash? We got plenty of young hustlers here to do the paddock, you can stay home and hustle some horsemen to give you some attention. Things are beginning to sag,and as old as you are, it is all downhill from now on

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2019, 07:44:29 AM »
This is bringing more questions to my mind if the state vet read the microchip they must have a reader and knows the rules.  This whole damn situation is very damn weird

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2019, 07:51:51 AM »
PUT SOME YOGURT ON THOSE MICROCHIPS AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY OHIO IS THE HEART OF IT ALL, WHEN IT COMES TO HARNESS RACING CONTROVERSIES

Brutus Buckeye

• Stakes Horse
  • O H 1 O
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2019, 08:12:01 AM »
LETS DONT GIVE MVG ALL THE CREDIT IN THIS MESS..

TUESDAY AT NORTHFIELD

8  Aladin Du Dollar  SCR  ID        SCR        Andy Rickert

SAME THING   NO TATTOO  GOT CHIP

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2019, 08:37:08 AM »
LETS DONT GIVE MVG ALL THE CREDIT IN THIS MESS..

TUESDAY AT NORTHFIELD

8  Aladin Du Dollar  SCR  ID        SCR        Andy Rickert

SAME THING   NO TATTOO  GOT CHIP

But at least Rickert and Murdock didn't try to make a front page news story about it.  Leave it to all the broads in this industry to do that  64za.c 86z.st

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2019, 12:09:10 PM »
Tim Tetrick bought into all 3 mares at a cost of 200k for 25%  ownership.  The 3 of them if they stay sound will be owned out by years end. He will have 3 very good mares to race next year for free.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2019, 01:04:53 PM »
Tim Tetrick bought into all 3 mares at a cost of 200k for 25%  ownership.  The 3 of them if they stay sound will be owned out by years end. He will have 3 very good mares to race next year for free.

Newborn Sassy has already been retired so he is down to 2. 

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2019, 01:12:24 PM »

Lets get one thing perfectly clear. The USTA is the only organization who tattoos , freeze brands , or microchips. They are in charge of identifying horses in the standardbred sport of harness racing. Ohio does not give tattoos , freeze brands, or microchips. The USTA sets the rules for identifying racehorses, and they are the only ones who do. Ask the state of Ohio to freeze brand a horse! LOL!

ABSOLUTELY WRONG. The USTA does NOT make the rules for identifying race horses. They make up THEIR OWN rules for identifying race horses. It's up to the INDIVIDUAL STATES to make their OWN rules of whats acceptable to THEM. Most will use the USTA rules but they CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE TO GO BY THEM. I always wondered WHY people think that the USTA is this all knowing and super power that controls racing. There is VERY little that they actually do have control over.

Does a horseman ask the state of Ohio to shoe a horse?  ngc3 ngc3
Does a horseman ask the state of Ohio to do the vet work on a horse?
The STATE licenses these people to do a job. I can guarantee that WHOEVER does the freeze branding or microchiping is LICENSED BY THE STATE OF OHIO.

EPO

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2019, 02:19:01 PM »
Again what other reason would he not go to winners circle.  Shouldn't be his problem, unless false ownership.  In which TT owns many horses with King, where he is not listed.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2019, 02:37:23 PM »
you can’t even get freeze branded tattoos anymore, you have to get microchipped, Ohio dropped the ball ; they had chip readers given to them by the USTA and still scratched the horse. can anyone do any research here before posting?

Exactly and the USTA came out with that in their press release. As of 2019 all horses from babies to foreign horses will be micro chipped and not freeze branded. Those horses who already are freeze branded will all be chipped by 2021. Bravo to Timmy and connections for the protest. Someone needs to sue these people in Ohio especially after USTA duh who’s in OHIO came out with their statement!!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2019, 02:41:52 PM »
Any chance she wins Sunday.?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal