Author Topic: I watched the aftermath of KENTUCKY OAKS.  (Read 591 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
I watched the aftermath of KENTUCKY OAKS.
« on: May 04, 2019, 02:12:25 PM »
Tommy AMOSS horse wins. Then celebratin everyone holdin hard liqore drinks. They all drunkin slops and fall down spillin drinks all over anyone near by.
Today gonna be same thing. Everyone drinkin are nothing but DRUNKIN SLOPS. Keep on drinkin WHISKEY, BOURBON, VODKA, RUM, GIN, WINE. Hope cops arrest all these DRUNKIN SLOPS.
If one can't handle,throw the drunkin RICH fuc drunkin slops in drunk tank. And keep them there till after PREAKNESS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: I watched the aftermath of KENTUCKY OAKS.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 02:42:04 PM »
One more thing. Half the fuckin crowd is loaded up on DRUGS. I quit 43 years ago at age 29. And I did everything. I can tell when people FUCKED up. Security should have everyone empty everything they carrin and fuckin frisk them. And then if they got drugs on them throw their ass in jail for 10 years.
This hat thing. Too bad this not downtown,CHIIICAGOOO. So,PIGIONS can crap all over and falcons can hat dive.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 03:59:20 PM »
I just saw the STANLEY CUP at SHITDOWNS. They loaded the top with CHILI and then put a MINT julep on top.
This a FUCKIN disgrace. STOP all racin today and close the FUCKIN track down.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY watchin all these FUCKIN NERDS at CHURCHILL. I'M sure none ever served. DRUNKIN SLOP retards. Dressed like RETARDS. They should all be fuckin hauled out and made to wear ARMY GREENS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 04:10:49 PM »
Might add. I'M watchin this bull shit,but have the sound off. If I listened,their stupity would give me a HEART O-TAC.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 05:00:34 PM »
Just watched DERBY program. Doing a loaded up mixed drink. They poured 3 shots of different booze in it. Don't have sound on. They laughin. I guess they sayin. Get DRUNK and have 6 of these and then drive home. CAN we close this fuckin track down. How bout it CARDASHIAN,GAMBIN BOY. How's RIVERS doing you piece of SHIT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 05:15:29 PM »
Just saw whoever sing the ANTHEM. Because I guessed at end,home of the brave.
Alright people. Obviously this WOMEN. Take the GOD DAMN plastic coverin of your STUPID HAT. Let your fancy hairdo get soaked by rain.
What the FUC. And JOHN FRANK ARMY served so these ASSHOLES could be at DERBY and disre-spect.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 05:21:39 PM »
You all knows what I'M doing comin up. Sellin POPPY'S. Puttin flags on graves of VETS for MEMORIAL day. And we getting the VIET NAM wall. Gonna stand guard.
Can these FUCKIN DRUNKS at CHURCHILL act like HUMANS. They don't care. Hey CARDASHIAN. How RIVERS doin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 06:09:45 PM »
It rainin like crazy now. TV say's don't delay race. Run the race and shut down CHURCHILL forever.
They a gamin operation. They only concerned about GAMIN,not horseracing. Ain't that right CARDASHIAN. How'S RIVERS doing.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Firing up the snowmobile for day of riding and fucking off!!!!
    Today at 08:23:47 AM
  • Fatboy: My hometown is buried
    November 11, 2019, 04:00:43 PM
  • bigwrench: White out conditions here..up to 5inches forcast..so LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT FUCKING SNOW!!!
    November 11, 2019, 03:16:00 PM
  • Fatboy: dominance was the payoff
    November 10, 2019, 06:47:47 PM
  • bigwrench: Some payola come into play?  63xz.2 11.lgzh
    November 10, 2019, 05:41:00 PM
  • Fatboy: LSU #1 lmao
    November 10, 2019, 05:27:42 PM
  • bigwrench: Snow fluries fluter down@ Northville
    November 09, 2019, 09:10:56 PM
  • magalight: its damn cold out here!!
    November 09, 2019, 01:56:11 AM