Author Topic: 2019 Derby  (Read 5645 times)

DICK FURLONG

• NW-1
Re: 2019 Derby
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2019, 09:57:11 AM »
 The horse bore out and impeded another horse, BUT,because it was the DERBY, that should be ignored? And in the DERBY, any thing goes?  Because he was the favorite, he should get special privilege?

BALDERDASH.

The rules are the rules and should be enforced, the same in every race

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 11:23:01 AM »
This whole debate will go on till the cows come home. Out of all of it IMO this is about the judges. Like many trainers said after, had this been a claimer on a Wednesday the horse comes down in under a minute. We all see things in a race both Thoroughbred and Harness and wonder why nothing was done by the judges. Then why should they be held more accountable to get it right for only the big races when it should be that way for all races. The call should never had taken 22 minutes or whatever it took, should the horse had to come down, yes and I had him. The minute the horse went wide that close I knew to tear them up.

yo, yo, Lice Man,

You've been tearing 'em up for all 15 minutes that you've been in this game.  Which, by the way, I will concede is 14 minutes longer than Andrew Cohen, Slim Shitty, Hammer Head, Jewffrey and ATC have been in the game.  But you can't avoid being a total assclown.

The Stewards said Jon Court lodged an objection but we never heard what Court said.  Nobody mentions how Prat shaved that corner and bothered at least one inside nag.  Then, how does Prat get to lodge an objection when he wasn't bothered by the winner?  Instead of looking for da shit and looking like a complete asshole in the process (Andrew Cohen perfected that), why don't you just shut up and ask your parents why they turned you into such a jealous, fearful dickhead.  Until next time, sweeties......... ..HEIL HITLER!!

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2019, 12:56:42 PM »
Buffy quote:      "You've been tearing 'em up for all 15 minutes that you've been in this game.  Which, by the way, I will concede is 14 minutes longer than Slim Shitty."

All the ignorant responses you can muster, won't erase the fact that you are an ignorant, douche bag.

Live with it.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 01:12:12 PM »
Slim I have no idea what Buffy is rambling on about now because I have him on ignore. What I do know is that though he claims to be older and wiser he is still wet behind the ears and really not that old as he claims to be by having children older than me. Just another keyboard tough guy that would when faced with a challenge would run and hide while wetting his diapers. Put him on ignore like many have and forget about him.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2019, 03:46:13 PM »
Slim I have no idea what Buffy is rambling on about now because I have him on ignore. What I do know is that though he claims to be older and wiser he is still wet behind the ears and really not that old as he claims to be by having children older than me. Just another keyboard tough guy that would when faced with a challenge would run and hide while wetting his diapers. Put him on ignore like many have and forget about him.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2019, 04:26:52 PM »

yo, yo, Lice Man,

Stop it.  Calhoun is going to break a rib from laughing so much AT you.  I know, I know, you don't read a single thing I write.  That's fine, assclown.  At least you can read.  Asswipes like your caddy, Slim Shitty, can't say the same.

But here's the rub.  I destroy your da shit arguments on the merits AND THEN I call you a jealous, fearful, bogeyman-searching, know-nothing, dead money mush mother fucker.  You and your girlfriends like to make personal comments but can never answer "where is da shit?"  Once an assclown, always an assclown.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Until next time, darlings......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2019, 04:33:53 PM »
yo, yo, Lice Man,

Stop it.  Calhoun is going to break a rib from laughing so much AT you.  I know, I know, you don't read a single thing I write.  That's fine, assclown.  At least you can read.  Asswipes like your caddy, Slim Shitty, can't say the same.

But here's the rub.  I destroy your da shit arguments on the merits AND THEN I call you a jealous, fearful, bogeyman-searching, know-nothing, dead money mush mother fucker.  You and your girlfriends like to make personal comments but can never answer "where is da shit?"  Once an assclown, always an assclown.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Until next time, darlings......... .......HEIL HITLER!!

you making friends again  ;D
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »
Ice Man Tim:

1.  sent me a dick pic on a PM.

2.  And he blocked me from replying.

3.  Then he put me on ignore.

Tim knows everybody. 

Tim speaks directly to Northern Dancer whenever he wants.

Lice Man  ngc3 ngc3

Tim tmbz1

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »
you making friends again  ;D

yo, yo, Unable to Earn,

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2  It was getting a little stale on the buggy thread so I brought my warmth over here.  But no matter where I go, there's ATC-like idiots waiting.  They make your daddy, Jewffrey, look like a saint.

In any event, doesn't look like any winning baseball in Chitown this year again.  And if the Hawks don't get moving (like getting a legit tendy) it will be another lost year on the ice.  Hope all is well and if you find da shit anywhere on the Hawthorne backstretch please tell these clowns like Lice Man and Slim Shitty that you struck gold.  Until next time, laddies.......HEI L HITLER!!

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »
Forget any Triple Crown this year as Mott has said because the horse has a cough full blown sickness is just around the corner and the horse won't go to the Preakness.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2019, 06:07:03 PM »
Forget any Triple Crown this year as Mott has said because the horse has a cough full blown sickness is just around the corner and the horse won't go to the Preakness.
Thnaks

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2019, 08:08:54 PM »
Thnaks

THANK BILL FOR BOTH OF US?
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

slimshady

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2019, 08:31:09 PM »
Are Buffy and Calhoun one and the same douche bag.
They both use the same line about wiping the floor with others and destroying da shit their arguments, but never offer any confirmed facts or intelligent comments.   All they excel at is grade 4 name calling and emojis. 
Iceman is right.   
Like Calhoun a month ago, Buffy is now on ignore.

Chow ass wad!!

Sincerely
Slimshady

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2019, 08:51:07 PM »
They both use the same line about wiping the floor with others and destroying da shit their arguments, but never offer any confirmed facts or intelligent comments.   All they excel at is grade 4 name calling and emojis. 
Iceman is right.   

Chow ass wad!!

Sincerely
Slimshady
Tim #3
You read every word.

ngc3
                    ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
                    ngc3
            ngc3

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Jr. Open
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2019, 10:17:19 PM »
Iceman is right.   

Chow ass wad!!

Sincerely
Slimshady

yo, yo, Slim Shitty,

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You stupid fuck.  You're so stupid, its funny.  Now read this:  Calhoun has torn you a new asshole.  Sticking up for Lice Man is a suicide maneuver.  One idiot up another idiot's ass.

Now read this:  You assert no "confirmed facts?"  Here, chew on this asshole:

Jason Servis positive tests using da shit:   ZERO
Lou Pena positive tests using da shit:        ZERO
Number of times the idiots have found da shit:    ZERO

You seem like a very young neophyte little idiot looking for some attention.  Fuck off.  Shut the fuck up and stay off this worthless forum.  Idiot.  Now read this.  Thank you.  Until next time, retards.......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Fatboy: you shoud see those hats
    December 09, 2019, 03:11:22 PM
  • bigwrench: Dark blax Heebs? WtF
    December 09, 2019, 01:05:13 PM
  • Fatboy: mostly dark blax
    December 09, 2019, 12:43:02 PM
  • bigwrench: Them Heebs can be tuff!  tmbz1
    December 09, 2019, 11:36:04 AM
  • Fatboy: YES, THEY GONNA FIX THE GAME
    December 09, 2019, 11:25:14 AM
  • bigwrench: Is clemson A heeb school?
    December 09, 2019, 11:14:30 AM
  • Fatboy: Clemson wins it all again
    December 08, 2019, 07:42:02 PM
  • bigwrench: Brutye says lickme state Ewe is only good with fried chicken n gizzards?
    December 08, 2019, 04:00:31 PM