Author Topic: Failing To Set A Pace Comparable To Class!  (Read 8690 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Failing To Set A Pace Comparable To Class!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 06:42:24 PM »
Just scrape 15%-20% of the purse off the top and pay the leader at the 1/2.

Problem solved.

100%

CAN HAVE 28 RACES A NIGHT THIS WAY
I LIKE IT

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2019, 05:02:06 AM »
Anybody on here that thinks a guy sitting 5th at the quarter when they slow up should pull and get stung a 27 second quarter first up on a suicide mission doesn't understand this business and or never drove a horse.

Harness Driver

• 4 claimer
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2019, 06:51:19 AM »
And somehow most gamblers, who are degenerate piece of shit losers in my book, think that we are sposed to make races a show, make them entertaining, you know Hollywood them.  Fuck them, number one is that I come back alive and number 2 is that I get paid for my work.  Lazy ass trainers want them back with no marks on them and something still in the tank, and they are the ones who put our names down to drive not the losers in the grandstand or the ones who got a $2 show ticket on a 80/1 rat sitting in front of a screen.  I know where my bread is buttered and no matter what judges say or do, things aint gonna change one bit

bond

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2019, 09:03:16 AM »
And somehow most gamblers, who are degenerate piece of shit losers in my book, think that we are sposed to make races a show, make them entertaining, you know Hollywood them.  Fuck them, number one is that I come back alive and number 2 is that I get paid for my work.  Lazy ass trainers want them back with no marks on them and something still in the tank, and they are the ones who put our names down to drive not the losers in the grandstand or the ones who got a $2 show ticket on a 80/1 rat sitting in front of a screen.  I know where my bread is buttered and no matter what judges say or do, things aint gonna change one bit
You really are a POS harness driver---thanks for helping to ruin the sport. You fail to see you are in the entertainment business-but  You are nothing but a greedy POS who cares nothing about anybody except yourself-should have been a politician-Democrat-you would have done great. Just thank yourself that Im not a Judge because I would enforce the slow 1/4 rule and then see how good you are-scumbag.I really hope drivers are not all like you because then we would be totally royally screwed.

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2019, 10:34:01 AM »
I actually think going to slow a middle or slow quarter  can sometimes hurt the horse you are driving- put him to sleep..
Have seen many times horse steals a second & gets passed up the back with ease..
One other consideration is wind...I have been to the track when howling winds make a 30 second q more like a 27 & vise versa..
Definiely a slippery slope when it comes to pace & up to me take more our of the judges hands then in it,,,
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

slimshady

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2019, 11:37:11 AM »
when they slow up should pull and get stung a 27 second quarter first up on a suicide mission doesn't understand this business and or never drove a horse.

If they have slowed it down enough to ruin the race, .30 1/4, you can't really get stung with a .27 qtr.    That would not be slowed down.     
Doesn't everyone have to make at least one move in a race to be a contender.   Some horses leave like a train.  Some horses move first up.    Some horses get to the rail as quick as possible and have one kick coming home.    Pick your poison.     The good ones have 1 1/2 or 2 moves in them.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2019, 05:46:11 PM »
Anybody on here that thinks a guy sitting 5th at the quarter when they slow up should pull and get stung a 27 second quarter first up on a suicide mission doesn't understand this business and or never drove a horse.

WRONG..A SMART DRIVER PULLS AND FLUSHES COVER tmbz1

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2019, 06:39:23 PM »
Do thoroughbreds fine jockeys for going to fast or slow? Horses are wide in every race I’ve ever seen
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2019, 06:57:30 PM »
Do thoroughbreds fine jockeys for going to fast or slow? Horses are wide in every race I’ve ever seen
tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2019, 07:30:27 PM »
IT do happen. Just ast KENNY DESOUROMOOO.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »
IT do happen. Just ast KENNY DESOUROMOOO.

HES A DRUNK AND YOU KNOW IT
THEY DO TOO tmbz1

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2019, 05:55:49 PM »
WRONG..A SMART DRIVER PULLS AND FLUSHES COVER tmbz1
   You are such an ass wipe! No cover is going to come when the result is obviously suicidal and when the cover eventually stalls then you can go three wide and really finish up the track!

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2019, 05:57:59 PM »
YOU WANNA SET IN DURING A SLOW QUARTER THEN YOU SHOULD GET FINED TOO
   Shut up! You're an embarrassment to yourself you moron! Obviously too fucking fat to sit in a race bike!

Bigm9494

• 4 claimer
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2019, 06:02:06 PM »
Look at yonkers, open mares getting to the half in 59, its just plain stupid

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »
Obviously the master gets it. Kudos to the knowledgeable !!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal