General Category > Harness Racing

Cleanest Colors Award Winner

<< < (2/5) > >>

mwins:
I thought this would be a story about Paul Mackenzie.
Heard someone smeared shit all over his colours at Flamboro a couple weeks back.

eyeinthesky:

--- Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL on March 23, 2019, 02:53:57 PM ---Do we know for sure that there is a horse hitched to that cart. I'll bet it's brother Joey holding up the cart. Cart certainly isn't moving, as her hair would be mobile.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Equus Caballus on March 23, 2019, 02:58:12 PM ---her hands are in the handholds correctly

She is always at gateway jogging  tmbz1

--- End quote ---
I doubt that photo is from Gaitway......not many trainers wear all their colors to jog on a training track
And if this photo was taken at a racetrack, and she was warming up  her horse before a race......doesn't the "must wear a vest" rule apply ??

LUCPARK:

--- Quote from: eyeinthesky on March 24, 2019, 11:20:09 AM ---I doubt that photo is from Gaitway......not many trainers wear all their colors to jog on a training track
And if this photo was taken at a racetrack, and she was warming up  her horse before a race......doesn't the "must wear a vest" rule apply ??

--- End quote ---

foto opt for ..GQ tmbz1

harnesstimes:

--- Quote from: LUCPARK on March 24, 2019, 11:26:04 AM ---foto opt for ..GQ tmbz1

--- End quote ---

At least her gut isn't dunlapping over her beltline, like most of the rest of the guys in the industry

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

--- Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL on March 23, 2019, 02:53:57 PM ---Do we know for sure that there is a horse hitched to that cart. I'll bet it's brother Joey holding up the cart. Cart certainly isn't moving, as her hair would be mobile.

--- End quote ---

yo, yo, Mikey the Soup,

"her hair would be mobile?"  mobile?  like a rug that she could move from place to place?   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  what a jerkoff.  asswipe.  you should be banded from this worthless forum for incurable stupidity.  Where does this conspiracy theory about Jenn rank with your other masterpiece that Lasix breaks bones?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  Fucking idiot.  Just another stupid stooper.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version