Author Topic: Jenn wins 3 by open lengths  (Read 6084 times)

Equus Caballus

• Elite
  • How do 1/9 shots lose?
Re: Jenn wins 3 by open lengths
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2019, 10:41:37 PM »
You're right. That is why amateur races get bet, as those drivers would never hand out a tuck like that.

I spoke to john about this tonight for a short bit
nothing more frustrating than these guys playing buddy out there
ive heard it from multiple owners
who are extremely vested in the sport than i will ever be (no names required)

Foraldo was giving john lash back at the rules committee today about it and seemed to be the only rival of the potential rule change

see what happens with the vote

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2019, 10:43:22 PM »
As absurd as all of this is, the rules and laws of racing is all Bull Shit. How can we knock trainers or drivers as being incompetent idiots when they have taken interest and spent their dollars or the owners dollars to legally dissect the rules and find them to be not worth the paper their printed on. This all falls onto the authorities who are supposed to police the industry. The real truth is go ahead do what you want the infractions will never stick, in other words a license to steal.
Something has got to give. Corruption like this can't last when states/taxpayers are aiding this shit show.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2019, 10:59:17 PM »
I spoke to john about this tonight for a short bit
nothing more frustrating than these guys playing buddy out there
ive heard it from multiple owners
who are extremely vested in the sport than i will ever be (no names required)

Foraldo was giving john lash back at the rules committee today about it and seemed to be the only rival of the potential rule change

see what happens with the vote
I will continue to write on these forums until my keyboard dies that until races are contested on a straight away track, there will be criminal activity. Watch quarter horse races. It is a mad dash to the wire. Why can't harness racing morph into half mile straight away races? No more post position excuses. No more holes given out. No more slow quarters. It takes away many of the ways to fix a race.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2019, 11:10:23 PM »
Mike if you ask me it's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. The states and provinces that regulate the sport know the rules mean nothing. AGCO in Ontario is almost 300 pages and if it was properly written I was told it would only be 50 pages including front and back cover. If there was any sort of movement such as a class action from the Hay, Oats and Water people the government would fold up shop on horse racing in a heart beat and it would be over instead of dragging on in the courts. If any government would step forward and right all the wrong doings and eliminate the corruption it might not be too late for horse racing, but the clock is ticking and faster than it did just yesterday.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2019, 11:15:07 PM »
Mike if you ask me it's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. The states and provinces that regulate the sport know the rules mean nothing. AGCO in Ontario is almost 300 pages and if it was properly written I was told it would only be 50 pages including front and back cover. If there was any sort of movement such as a class action from the Hay, Oats and Water people the government would fold up shop on horse racing in a heart beat and it would be over instead of dragging on in the courts. If any government would step forward and right all the wrong doings and eliminate the corruption it might not be too late for horse racing, but the clock is ticking and faster than it did just yesterday.
I've always wondered why the feds haven't stepped in and cleaned things. Maybe they are hoping we just self destruct which is definitely a possibility at some point.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
  • How do 1/9 shots lose?
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2019, 11:17:41 PM »
I will continue to write on these forums until my keyboard dies that until races are contested on a straight away track, there will be criminal activity. Watch quarter horse races. It is a mad dash to the wire. Why can't harness racing morph into half mile straight away races? No more post position excuses. No more holes given out. No more slow quarters. It takes away many of the ways to fix a race.

I would not be a  proponent  Of that idea
However you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that

IMO I just donít see much strategy to that
Might as well just not have any drivers at all and let them run free

But just my opinion
I see where you are coming from

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2019, 11:27:53 PM »
I would not be a  proponent  Of that idea
However you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that

IMO I just donít see much strategy to that
Might as well just not have any drivers at all and let them run free

But just my opinion
I see where you are coming from
At a quarter mile, I agree strategy would be limited but at a half of a mile it might be different. As a bettor, I would rather bet and lose on a horse that is just not fast enough instead of betting and losing on a horse that got locked in or was a victim of a slow pace etc. Remember, your product has to appeal to customers. Think of the Olympics. No one knows or cares who won the mile race but everyone remembers Usain Bolt.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:31:08 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Hurricane

• Elite
  • NJ
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2019, 11:31:43 PM »
Spoken like a truly jealous jew.  Omar has you all pegged.

And everyone on this forum has you pegged as an asshole.
 43z.stf
If a horse could talk, he would.  The question is what would he say?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2019, 11:33:54 PM »
8 races in a row for team bongornio

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:24 PM »
8 races in a row for team bongornio
She actually lost the ninth at M1 but WTF

harnessplop

• Jr. Open
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2019, 06:02:24 AM »
Add to this looking and listening to drucker, god awfully gay.

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 11:55:35 AM »
She actually lost the ninth at M1 but WTF

Only because the post was a killer and the trip was impossible against an extremely tough field for that NW level with an idiot in the bike. She had her steeds loaded to the gills this weekend and it will be interesting to see what the upcoming week brings. The game has become a guessing contest as to when she or whoever is running that operation.... because we all know she could not train a dog to roll over.... is in play, but watching Rubber Duck friday was a solid clue for saturday.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 12:25:51 PM »
I remember back in the 60's and 70's at Greenwood the judges would announce over the backstretch speaker they wanted to see a driver or trainer before they left the grounds. This was when the judges seemed to care and if they thought your drive was questionable they would tell the driver, one more drive like that and your getting days.

The Bandit

• NW-1
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
A lot of sorry ass horsemen that can't handle getting their ass whipped by a young pretty lady! Go Jenn, you rock!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:53:38 PM by The Bandit »

pocketrocketwinner

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2019, 04:02:49 PM »
A lot of sorry ass horsemen that can't handle getting their ass whipped by a young pretty lady! Go Jenn, you rock!

Her looks, gender, age have nothing to do with it.

Her stable was founded with horses from one of the most notoriously despised scum bags in history, who happens to double as her father. Also, it is obvious that she's protected by gural.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: 73cv.2  ;D
    March 19, 2019, 01:49:45 PM
  • LUCPARK: stop it
    March 19, 2019, 01:32:04 PM
  • bigwrench: Luc is scratching your left nut truely considered geting pussy? I think not!!
    March 19, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
  • LUCPARK: lmfao
    March 18, 2019, 09:51:56 AM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Luc that cock sucker lives on the lake practically. Gets more snow than Alaska or Maine. Everytime he sees a snow flake he freaks the F out.
    March 17, 2019, 11:40:41 PM
  • LUCPARK: im getin some pussy in my backyard its about 55 and we got bonfire going where u at wrench alaska
    March 17, 2019, 08:51:19 PM
  • bigwrench: As the snow continues to fall...nearly white out conditions...one wonders where is this global warming shit i keep hearing of?
    March 17, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
  • bigwrench: What the hell is a cubbie?
    March 15, 2019, 03:49:44 PM