Author Topic: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?  (Read 34805 times)

Yonkers1

• Elite
Re: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2019, 09:28:51 PM »
Bond, I am with you on the TC02, I know a trainer who got one on a horse that was physically impossible to tube.

Oxy and Gabebtin are definitely cross contamination.

Glaucine was 100% a pre race, that just happens to be in tulip sawdust that the horse needs to eat 10 lbs of
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2019, 08:02:55 AM »

BOND SAYS:

1) The TC02 was not your typical black box caused by high bicarb--it was a base excess positive-NOT tco2.

I SAY:

**That’s why the horses blood came back normal when he was placed in detention.

BOND SAYS:

2) Oxycodone Human drug-was the famous pissed on the straw by a groom on pain meds case-so was thrown out as contamination positive.

I SAY:

** An easy out as always when it comes to human drugs being used which many are!!

BOND SAYS:

3) Glaucine---another contamination positive-found in the bark of the tulip tree-and when horses eat the sawdust=positive.

I SAY:

** Biggest joke of all. A bottle of “injectable glaucine” was found when a trainer was busted with that case still pending!! The Vet doing the testing said the horse would have to consume pounds of sawdust to come up as high as some of these horses did. Some trainers split the loads of sawdust and only one of the two came up positive?? So only half the load contained the poplar tree?? Nice try!!

BOND SAYS:

4) Gabapentin-another human drug-contamination positive.
In terms of horse racing--1) is a BS positive could happen to anyone  Gabapentin-would help a horse with muscle problems-like tying up=performance enhancer. 2-3-4 were contamination positives with 0 effect on the actual day of race.

I SAY:

**Gabapentin is similar to Lyrica and is used for diabetic nerve PAIN. A very powerful pain killer according to someone who actually takes Lyrica. Another human product being used on these poor animals.

As you say “IN SUMMARY” ....... because BURKE has the money and name to fight it everyone will continue to sweep it all under the carpet!!

You say people on this forum are haters?? I think not it’s called being fair!! I don’t care who you are a little guy or a big named trainer it’s time to do what needs to be done and stop anyone and everyone “Big Name” or “No Name” and not pick and choose who can get away with it and who can’t!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2019, 09:30:49 AM »
POker King-my friend-you are 100% correct about the picking and choosing when it comes to penalties.
Gural does this almost on a weekly basis--keeps some racing while others go out-for essentially the same thing.
Im waiting for the day is picks on someone who can actually fight back to have a glimmer of hope things may change.
The Commissions KNOW that they will have to spend major dollars trying to out top trainers-while a little guy they use as scapegoats because they know they dont have the funds to fight it.
This is what I referred to as the "HATRED" because people with money get off-and that is why the system is broken. There are no "Court appointed Lawyers" that can help the little guy-and the big trainers will fight a positive for years if need be.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Cackles
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2019, 10:20:35 AM »
NAME ONE HAY AND OATS TRAINER NOWADAYS, NONETHELESS ONE WHOM IS SUCCESSFUL IN TODAYS GAME....PHARMA HAS RUINED SPORTS IN GENERAL AND MOST OF IT STARTED IN HORSE RACING

Lance Armstrong was so drugged up he could have won that big French bike race on a tricycle

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal