Author Topic: huston at northfield  (Read 1803 times)

Hurricane

• Elite
  • NJ
Re: huston at northfield
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 05:14:26 PM »
Wife says to me tonite how about going to NFLD............. ......I ask why honey............ ....She says never liked that big mouth fat fuck Roger and I know you like the races so lets go for dinner my treat............ ..............Tha nks honey so off to NFLD we go............... ....as we are walking into the track the nightmare started and then the first race call was horrible......... .... Its Ronnie Wrenn holding on with In the Shadows.......... ..........Only to find out it was Traffic Jam and Eric Goodell.......... ............What a way to spoil a nice evening out with my wife............. ..............

Did you make an appointment with a psychiatrist yet to see why you have this obsession?
If a horse could talk, he would.  The question is what would he say?

dabucs99

• Jr. Open
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 08:09:12 PM »
dlake have words for grismore going by for not letting him go. lake did park grismore in the 15th last night

caddy

• Jr. Open
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 01:14:04 AM »
The best announcer ever

in the day, no disputing <> 
however, hanging on to out of date practices .. running the horse racing like 1960 ... that's why this industry is gonna just get moldier year by year.  this guy is a lot like ballplayers that just keep hanging on and sadly stay past their prime. 
NEW promotion  ^  NEW excitement ^ NEW creativity  <>  every director here, there and everywhere should be looking ahead with futurevision instead of giggling that the purses have improved.

Live in the Past  *  Revel in the present  *  you'll remain unprepared for the future.

Gym Jeffersun

• Jr. Open
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 11:23:08 AM »
There is so much bullshit in this post I dont even know where to begin...First off that there is actually a skank out there that married your pathetic ass should be the main lie here but of course it isnt. You go on to lie again with how the call went in that race is lie number 2. God, I still cant get over that there is actually a women out there that married some pathetic ass that stalks a 70+ year old hall of fame race caller.

Perhaps you would like to listen after your lips get off his tool............. ................. . http://replays.robertsstream.com/racereplays/generic/genplayer.php?cust=NorthfieldPark
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 04:12:20 PM »
Hard to imagine Northfield management could be so clueless as to bring this guy in!

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 08:06:05 PM »
Perhaps you would like to listen after your lips get off his tool............. ................. . http://replays.robertsstream.com/racereplays/generic/genplayer.php?cust=NorthfieldPark

The charts say the margin of victory was a FUCKING nose you stupid asshole.

Gym Jeffersun

• Jr. Open
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2019, 10:10:50 AM »
The charts say the margin of victory was a FUCKING nose you stupid asshole.

We were discussing the race call............. ..........and you post about the charted line............. ..........didn't you listen to your teacher in school........... ...guess not............or is Ringo your teacher.......... .........by the way that call in Race 12 was a beauuuuuttttttttt yyyyyyyyy........ .Fins Up in the lightning lear............n othing like learning new racetrack terminology from the mouth of racing........... ......and then he explains the track surface yesterday........ ........its called thawing out............pa ddock was roaring yesterday........ ............laugh a minute........... ...........is he a relative of Laurel and Hardy............ ...........maybe Joe Hardy............ ...............co uld be............... .......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Jr. Open
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »
Its even more fun when he tries to read the graphics from the final race............. ...............St utter, slobber.......... ................. .......

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »
have a feed of taco bell
then wait an hour
the sound of what's coming out of you
is better than what's coming out of huston
 76za.dcg

Gym Jeffersun

• Jr. Open
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2019, 03:30:32 PM »
have a feed of taco bell
then wait an hour
the sound of what's coming out of you
is better than what's coming out of huston
 76za.dcg

Is that where "diarrhea of the mouth" comes from............. ............Never knew that............. ...............

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 03:38:10 PM »
roger ruined racing

Roger should be banded
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

caddy

• Jr. Open
  • FuzzNutz
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 06:43:27 PM »

Justpacin

• NW-2/3
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2019, 08:54:19 PM »
Best announcer ever

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JL52: Forte
    February 15, 2019, 09:13:40 AM
  • SAVILLE ROW: joe scorsone
    February 14, 2019, 04:15:40 PM
  • geiser: forte
    February 13, 2019, 02:04:56 PM
  • Fatboy: that guy was awlful
    February 11, 2019, 01:39:06 PM
  • LUCPARK: gawry still suckin cock?
    February 11, 2019, 12:04:33 PM
  • bigwrench: HOW IS IT,,,everytime i C a horse leave a pill of road apples on the track...i think of Wittle Gawry Simmonds?
    February 10, 2019, 08:42:01 PM
  • jambo: Joe Scorsone
    February 02, 2019, 04:44:11 PM
  • stdblover: Cant wait for spring
    February 01, 2019, 08:39:19 PM