Author Topic: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)  (Read 3763 times)

kentuckywars

• Elite
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 09:49:39 AM »
Yes I read most posts and I am not amused by the hatered for most everything that's posted.You haters
can't help yourselves  being critical of other point of view. You hate Harness Racing because you
think every race is fixed so the big question is, why do you continue  throwing  money into the dumpster ?

I love harness racing and love even more taking the money out of guys like you and your pockets week after week. It is a weekly grind of common sense, only betting a handful of races and most of all discipline at the windows and money management. The money I take out of other peoples degenerate pockets goes into stock technology funds that have more than tripled over the past ten years. I post facts not hatred...... and as far as every race being fixed..... one needs to know the players and when they are playing. I'm one of the one's that get the money thrown into the dumpster by the losers like yourself over many years. But congrats if you have stopped losing.... now I take somebody else's parimutuel losses.

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 10:03:14 AM »
Winky?

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 10:06:31 AM »
try again..... I got his cash also 11.wp

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 11:03:02 AM »
Yes I read most posts and I am not amused by the hatered for most everything that's posted.You haters
can't help yourselves  being critical of other point of view. You hate Harness Racing because you
think every race is fixed so the big question is, why do you continue  throwing  money into the dumpster ?

Just CAN'T stay away huh? Maybe you should be a psychiatrist and analyze people. MAYBE then you could show a profit.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

mike tomar

• Stakes Horse
  • "Don Nance" Said Fuck Mohawk it's not in the USA
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »
It was never an industry, started in county fairs and there it will find its resting place and I still like it. tmbz1
Hold your nose and swallow it's Horseplop!

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 12:13:01 PM »

I love harness racing and love even more taking the money out of guys like you and your pockets week after week. It is a weekly grind of common sense, only betting a handful of races and most of all discipline at the windows and money management. The money I take out of other peoples degenerate pockets goes into stock technology funds that have more than tripled over the past ten years. I post facts not hatred...... and as far as every race being fixed..... one needs to know the players and when they are playing. I'm one of the one's that get the money thrown into the dumpster by the losers like yourself over many years. But congrats if you have stopped losing.... now I take somebody else's parimutuel losses.
Your greed and self-serving  attitude  is sickening. People that toot their own horn and say they never
loose are liars .You might convince  yourself your a shining star BUT ! 

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 12:17:49 PM »
Actually the greed and self serving attitude are what parimutuel betting are all about. You are betting against the stooges standing to your left and right.... when they lose your price goes up....plain and simple. I spent the first dozen years gambling losing money because of foolish wagering habits and not enough discipline. Those days were over a long time ago. You see bitter losers like yourself are just jealous that there IS money to be made but the work must be put in.... degenerate gamblers are lazy and therefore losers.

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 12:27:20 PM »
try again..... I got his cash also 11.wp
I really dought it I never won much or lost much. Where I lost money was having
a few horses. In the 60'S things were cheaper,if I was in the business today I would be broke.
STONE BROKE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2019, 12:29:24 PM »
a few horses. In the 60'S things were cheaper,if I was in the business today I would be broke.
STONE BROKE
your a god

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2019, 12:41:56 PM »
STONE BROKE

owning a "few" horses is a sure fire way to lose huge money. Name a "small time legit barn" these days that is making money and you are lying. Some have disposable cash.... the rest lose big time. They write it off and are always in debt. When you have guys like Burke and Allard dominating with the best stock and getting away with cheating on top of it, you can't compete against them. You either pay to join them or bet with them. Business is cut throat... hell the biggest cut throat business in the world is the stock market.... and that is legit ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2019, 12:50:07 PM »

owning a "few" horses is a sure fire way to lose huge money. Name a "small time legit barn" these days that is making money and you are lying. Some have disposable cash.... the rest lose big time. They write it off and are always in debt. When you have guys like Burke and Allard dominating with the best stock and getting away with cheating on top of it, you can't compete against them. You either pay to join them or bet with them. Business is cut throat... hell the biggest cut throat business in the world is the stock market.... and that is legit ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Leave the man be. 

Just stick with redboarding stories about horses, turning $5 into $500 on the Super Bowl and tripling stocks.

Those are slightly less uninteresting than you pummeling this guy and the rest of us  with ridiculous redboards.

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
Leave the man be. 

Just stick with redboarding stories about horses, turning $5 into $500 on the Super Bowl and tripling stocks.

Those are slightly less uninteresting than you pummeling this guy and the rest of us  with ridiculous redboards.

The stock tripling is easy.... leave it in technology and don't touch it...... I'm one of the few on here over 8 years that has never changed screen names and thrown around bullshit and the super bowl bet was an ez lucky fluke, outside of knowing New England was a lock. Check the promo details for yourself, oh thats right, would be too much work for a degenerate.

You guys make it too ez too pummel you because as previously said.... this site is full of degenerate losers who don't want to put the time and work in and want the quick score. Carry on.

Emperor Dapple

• Jr. Open
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2019, 01:23:12 PM »

All the gamblers  I knew didn't care if the races were fixed as long as you shared the info on who was going dead in the race so they could make the right bets.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 01:31:41 PM »

The stock tripling is easy.... leave it in technology and don't touch it...... I'm one of the few on here over 8 years that has never changed screen names and thrown around bullshit and the super bowl bet was an ez lucky fluke, outside of knowing New England was a lock. Check the promo details for yourself, oh thats right, would be too much work for a degenerate.

You guys make it too ez too pummel you because as previously said.... this site is full of degenerate losers who don't want to put the time and work in and want the quick score. Carry on.
Child please.

You knew New England was a lock.  The game's a 2 or 3 and you "knew."

You're just another redboarding fuck with Zero game.

Carry on.

kentuckywars

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 02:00:33 PM »
Child please.

You knew New England was a lock.  The game's a 2 or 3 and you "knew."

You're just another redboarding fuck with Zero game.

Carry on.

Guess you missed the memo on Brady versus a third year nobody QB..... 75 % of the early money was on NE and the line moved more than any other line in super bowl history. Vegas took a bath. Fanduel took a $ 4 million dollar pounding. They could have played that game 10 times and Bill/Tom would have been one step ahead all ten times. 75% of people knew, thanks for being in the 25 %

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Cool crisp morning to kick off jug week 11.wp
    Today at 08:46:14 AM
  • bigwrench: And the boys redeemed them selves by remembering the cooler and the beer !!  73cv.2
    September 13, 2019, 08:39:22 PM
  • bigwrench: Opening night for Meeesshhhiiigggaa nnssz pioneer harness race track  11.wp
    September 13, 2019, 05:23:52 PM
  • bigwrench: Hardbaughlls days numpered @ Meeessshhhiigan?
    September 07, 2019, 11:41:08 AM
  • bigwrench: Man thoseboys can skoot aroubd Dayton raceway
    September 06, 2019, 09:44:51 PM
  • geiser: forte
    September 06, 2019, 07:45:01 PM
  • bigwrench: Thats for sure ..fukin idiots
    September 04, 2019, 07:28:11 PM
  • Fatboy: THEY SHOULD WALK BACK...
    September 04, 2019, 07:07:32 PM