Author Topic: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)  (Read 4835 times)

tracks

• Stakes Horse
Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:01:14 PM »
Horseplop posters are vulgar ,uneducated , low self-esteem, fools. You idiots deserve to loose all your money.
You butch about everything,the tracks,their food,the owners of the tracks, the drivers, the trainers, the horse owners
ECT. You Idiots are so unhappy about harness racing and butch vulgarly  to make yourself feel "impotent ". Your
like dogs returning  to eat there on vomit. Sad because  many of you loose half of your paychecks and your wlfe
and kids have to live with what's left.Some of you get so involved with your greed you hope you can find someone
at the track to loan you toll money and gas to get home.The next day your right back at it trying to figure  away
to get  money to go back and win all your money back but you loose that to.Monday comes along and you tell
your friends a lie to get money to get back and forth to work. SAD Greedy Lowlifes  that need professional  help.   :P

tracks

• Stakes Horse
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »
 ;D ;D :P :P Sickening garbage '''''''''''''''

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 06:05:23 PM »
And still you here
And fuckin read
EVERYTHING

Pls STFU

LUCPARK ...

tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 06:10:23 PM »
Horseplop posters are vulgar ,uneducated , low self-esteem, fools. You idiots deserve to loose all your money.
You butch about everything,the tracks,their food,the owners of the tracks, the drivers, the trainers, the horse owners
ECT. You Idiots are so unhappy about harness racing and butch vulgarly  to make yourself feel "impotent ". Your
like dogs returning  to eat there on vomit. Sad because  many of you loose half of your paychecks and your wlfe
and kids have to live with what's left.Some of you get so involved with your greed you hope you can find someone
at the track to loan you toll money and gas to get home.The next day your right back at it trying to figure  away
to get  money to go back and win all your money back but you loose that to.Monday comes along and you tell
your friends a lie to get money to get back and forth to work. SAD Greedy Lowlifes  that need professional  help.   :P
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 06:15:07 PM »

Pretty funny that a person who has poor basic grammar and spelling skills talks about OTHER people who are uneducated.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 06:20:48 PM »
Pretty funny that a person who has poor basic grammar and spelling skills talks about OTHER people who are uneducated.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I have you rated the 6th biggest crybaby here.

Burke, Democrats, Media, Obama,,,,

YMMV

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 06:30:06 PM »
Yes I read horseplop because I once walked in your shoes.I was one of the lucky ones that quit gambling,and
reading  your sad posts makes me feel thankful that I could quit.I wish no ill-will  to all of you but facts are
facts, I truly  hope this will wake up at least one person caught in the trap.You can have alot of nice things
that the tracks take. I used to kidd that I should just pull up to the trash can outside the entrance  and throw
my money in the trash can and go get a beer. There is alot of truth to my statement .

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 06:34:41 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
What? Me worry?

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 06:36:07 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Who is really  is the fool here,  You might be on top of the world for a short time, but your going
to loose. By the way you made my point by your post.

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 06:41:31 PM »
I have you rated the 6th biggest crybaby here. That's a powerful  statement, but you are just making
my case. That's all you have to say?

Burke, Democrats, Media, Obama,,,,

YMMV

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2019, 06:44:02 PM »

Thanks - well stated.  Hope my picks at the big m tonight make me feel more impotent. Can't get enuff of that. ngc3

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2019, 07:18:46 PM »
TY TIM
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 07:25:33 PM »
Suprising smart guy like tracks didn't have success in the handicapping realm.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2019, 07:27:24 PM »
Suprising smart guy like tracks didn't have success in the handicapping realm.

HE USED TO BE LIKE US BUT NOT ANY MORE ngc3
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2019, 07:38:59 PM »

HE USED TO BE LIKE US BUT NOT ANY MORE ngc3
[/quote]

Tough loss for our side. Knew when I got out of bed today wasn't going to be a good one.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Noooooo!! Be real carefull!!
    December 13, 2019, 08:41:27 PM
  • Fatboy: draw back a stump one day....
    December 13, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
  • bigwrench: While youboys were playin on here i was out in garage makin hockeystix with the BinforD 6100 table saw
    December 13, 2019, 07:25:28 PM
  • bigwrench: Dam not bad at all
    December 13, 2019, 07:23:59 PM
  • Fatboy: 1 can gyp 10 stalls in 2hrs...lots of time
    December 12, 2019, 10:34:26 AM
  • bigwrench: Wtf !! Dont you boys work? Yous been playin on here all day!!
    December 11, 2019, 09:36:28 PM
  • Fatboy: Tims walleye special...
    December 11, 2019, 06:45:05 PM
  • Calhoun: nice 1.  Can I get a side of Tim Fries with that.
    December 11, 2019, 06:04:10 PM