Author Topic: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)  (Read 2740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 49493
  • god bless AMERICA
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2019, 07:42:01 PM »
Yes I read horseplop because I once walked in your shoes.I was one of the lucky ones that quit gambling,and
reading  your sad posts makes me feel thankful that I could quit.I wish no ill-will  to all of you but facts are
facts, I truly  hope this will wake up at least one person caught in the trap.You can have alot of nice things
that the tracks take. I used to kidd that I should just pull up to the trash can outside the entrance  and throw
my money in the trash can and go get a beer. There is alot of truth to my statement .

THKS TIM#9
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 61697
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2019, 07:58:47 PM »
I love this guy

viking55

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5094
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2019, 10:34:34 PM »
I have you rated the 6th biggest crybaby here.

Burke, Democrats, Media, Obama,,,,

YMMV

Guess I have to try harder. Gee, ALL of those things you listed DESERVE complaints. They are ALL corrupt.

viking55

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5094
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 10:39:21 PM »


WHO in the fuck do you really think you are? Do you KNOW every person posting on here? How would you know EVERY persons situation. I guess you are one of those elite liberals who knows EVERYTHING and never hesitates to tell people that. YOU feel you wasted your life, time and money, that's up to you.  ;D ;D ;D

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 49493
  • god bless AMERICA
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 10:46:42 PM »
VIKE THE GUY IS A MORON

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME

..

HE READS DAILY EVERY FUCKIN WORD,

FACT LEGIT..
LUCPARK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 682
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 12:12:27 AM »
I'm happy to be a gambler and a poster on Plop. I'm also happy about government cheese but that's another story.

kentuckywars

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4481
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 12:23:24 AM »
Yes I read horseplop because I once walked in your shoes.I was one of the lucky ones that quit gambling,and
reading  your sad posts makes me feel thankful that I could quit.I wish no ill-will  to all of you but facts are
facts, I truly  hope this will wake up at least one person caught in the trap.You can have alot of nice things
that the tracks take. I used to kidd that I should just pull up to the trash can outside the entrance  and throw
my money in the trash can and go get a beer. There is alot of truth to my statement .



Spoken like a true life long degenerate who lost his shirt and then some. Thankfully I got to wager parimutuel wars against clowns like you and now you want to feed your kids to the lions also. Some losers never learn. If you are spouting off threads like this... you are still bitter and then some.

caddy

  • Jr. Open
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
  • FuzzNutz
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 12:25:25 AM »
I love this guy

I too love the opine!  He is 110% correct that the majority of low class gutter lickers on the PLOP post absolutely disgusting unbased whooie!!  I'd be willing to speculate that 92% of the contributors on here are uneducated, lazy no accounts.  HOWEVER, to the remaining 8% that make a spirited conversational contribution beyond the sophomoric drivel - well, keep up the good work and let the racist, biased, prejudiced bottom of the barrel fart sniffers get their validation by posting foolishness.

Baronet Boy

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 141
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 01:29:41 AM »
horseplop is a trash site full of liers.

Bernie Madoff

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1896
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 06:32:17 AM »
horseplop is a trash site full of liers.
[/qu






And awful spellers.
What? Me worry?

tracks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 08:44:50 AM »
WHO in the fuck do you really think you are? Do you KNOW every person posting on here? How would you know EVERY persons situation. I guess you are one of those elite liberals who knows EVERYTHING and never hesitates to tell people that. YOU feel you wasted your life, time and money, that's up to you.  ;D ;D ;D
You just made my point you can't make a reply  without being valgur.

tracks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2019, 08:47:48 AM »
I too love the opine!  He is 110% correct that the majority of low class gutter lickers on the PLOP post absolutely disgusting unbased whooie!!  I'd be willing to speculate that 92% of the contributors on here are uneducated, lazy no accounts.  HOWEVER, to the remaining 8% that make a spirited conversational contribution beyond the sophomoric drivel - well, keep up the good work and let the racist, biased, prejudiced bottom of the barrel fart sniffers get their validation by posting foolishness.
You hit the silence on the head !

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 9921
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2019, 08:48:45 AM »
VIKE THE GUY IS A MORON

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME

..

HE READS DAILY EVERY FUCKIN WORD,

FACT LEGIT..
LUCPARK
And just where are yours running?

That's what we thought.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3

TheGrimReaper

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 896
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 08:59:40 AM »
Congratulations on quiting gambling.....you are right you never break even....but it's been around since the days of Christ and now the government is making it easy and everywhere.  That will kill marginal gambling games like harness over time.  Not everyone on here is uneducated, poor, and an ignorant bigot.  But we have our share of all types, kind of a microcosm of a place like......say Virginia, for example.   Some here just read, shake their head in amazement, post when the spark hits and remember when it was different.  With a President like Trumper not much should surprise you anymore.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

tracks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
Re: Horseplop ( Sad Morons)
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 09:09:12 AM »
Yes I read most posts and I am not amused by the hatered for most everything that's posted.You haters
can't help yourselves  being critical of other point of view. You hate Harness Racing because you
think every race is fixed so the big question is, why do you continue  throwing  money into the dumpster ?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • cparrot: karam
    April 19, 2019, 01:27:58 AM
  • bigwrench: 73cv.2 i believe you are correct !!!
    April 15, 2019, 06:44:49 PM
  • Calhoun: Didn't HeeHaw do an episode?
    April 15, 2019, 03:12:05 PM
  • bigwrench: Ive heard em called Moolies...moon crickets....jigab oos..shines and niggs but never GOATS
    April 15, 2019, 12:59:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Funny or Sad?  Seeing grown men cry like school girls.  Bow your heads to the GOAT...  Tiger Woods, Y'all.
    April 15, 2019, 03:42:30 AM
  • bigwrench: A very confused porch monkey he is
    April 14, 2019, 04:06:59 PM
  • Fatboy: WONT EVEN BANG HIS OWN COLOR...WHAT KINDA SKILLET DOES THAT??
    April 14, 2019, 03:52:09 PM
  • bigwrench: Tiger fucking woods wins masters..an the bleeding heart Lib anouncer says its the biggest comeback story in american sports history! Yeah right jusy a halfjigg n jap he is..
    April 14, 2019, 03:04:42 PM