Author Topic: You QUEERS member the day's.  (Read 386 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
You QUEERS member the day's.
« on: February 14, 2019, 07:29:52 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY came home at 23. He was a DRINKER. WHISKEY,VODKA,MALORTS.
You all member: He was arrested 6 times for DUI,before he 29. You all member his 7th. His brother came and bailed him out of MCHENRY COUNTY JAIL the morning after his 6th. JOHN FRANK ARMY went and retrieved his vehicle and headed straight to MEADOWDALE LANES bowling alley. I was 29 at time. Arrived and drank from 11AM till next day 2AM. I was a little tipsey. I only lived 2 blocks from alley. Had no idea where I was. Cop said I ran a stop sign. He opened the door and I fell face up on street. Would have been my 7th. But I knew him. He parked my truck on side of road and drove me home.
Know I have to say this. I was never convicted on any DUI charges. I knew STATE'S ATTORNEY'S. They pulled records. I was politically connected. I did not get off free. I paid the corrupt STATE'S ATTORNEYS a nominal fee,that went into their pocket.

My point here is. I quit drinkin hard liquoir and switched to beer. For 43 years now,I only drank MILLER LITE. I find out a week ago. Someone say's to me. That shit is only 4.2 alchohol. they goes you like drinkin water. I realizes now.

FUC YOU PEOPLE.
WHISKEY DRINKERS. Content. 13 %. and higher
VODKA DRINKERS. Content, 14 %. and higher
Custom BREW MILLS. Content, 12 % and higher.
And all ASSHOLES that go. WINE is GOOD. 18% and HIGHER.

FUC YOU ASSHOLE MORONS. 

Fatboy

• Elite
Re: You QUEERS member the day's.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 07:46:59 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY came home at 23. He was a DRINKER. WHISKEY,VODKA,MALORTS.
You all member: He was arrested 6 times for DUI,before he 29. You all member his 7th. His brother came and bailed him out of MCHENRY COUNTY JAIL the morning after his 6th. JOHN FRANK ARMY went and retrieved his vehicle and headed straight to MEADOWDALE LANES bowling alley. I was 29 at time. Arrived and drank from 11AM till next day 2AM. I was a little tipsey. I only lived 2 blocks from alley. Had no idea where I was. Cop said I ran a stop sign. He opened the door and I fell face up on street. Would have been my 7th. But I knew him. He parked my truck on side of road and drove me home.
Know I have to say this. I was never convicted on any DUI charges. I knew STATE'S ATTORNEY'S. They pulled records. I was politically connected. I did not get off free. I paid the corrupt STATE'S ATTORNEYS a nominal fee,that went into their pocket.

My point here is. I quit drinkin hard liquoir and switched to beer. For 43 years now,I only drank MILLER LITE. I find out a week ago. Someone say's to me. That shit is only 4.2 alchohol. they goes you like drinkin water. I realizes now.

FUC YOU PEOPLE.
WHISKEY DRINKERS. Content. 13 %. and higher
VODKA DRINKERS. Content, 14 %. and higher
Custom BREW MILLS. Content, 12 % and higher.
And all ASSHOLES that go. WINE is GOOD. 18% and HIGHER.

FUC YOU ASSHOLE MORONS.

BOTTOMS UP JOHNNIE WALKER tmbz1
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Gooooodd Moooorrrrnnniinnn ggg Veeeeeeitt Nnnnnaaammmm!!  11.wp
    Today at 09:18:13 AM
  • bigwrench: Paul harvey wasnt an idiot like your Momma
    November 15, 2019, 11:44:00 AM
  • Fatboy: :(
    November 14, 2019, 08:19:49 PM
  • restofdastory: to bad she would let you touch her
    November 14, 2019, 05:03:02 PM
  • bigwrench: I knew a cheer leader in jr high once....damn shehad big ass soft titties!!! 11.tfk
    November 14, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
  • Fatboy: not even in jr high school
    November 13, 2019, 03:02:53 PM
  • bigwrench: I dont believe it  53zva.1
    November 13, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
  • Fatboy: He did?
    November 13, 2019, 12:02:21 PM