General Category > Harness Racing

Out in Hickville, does the govt shutdown effect you?

(1/8) > >>

Atthetrack7:
 I doubt any of you fly for a living and as long as your welfare cheque shows up you don't care that hundred of thousands of people are going broke or else you would pressure Agent Orange to end this shutdown.  It is a shame you hillbillies are ruining this country.

swoodall:

--- Quote from: Atthetrack7 on January 21, 2019, 07:32:16 PM --- I doubt any of you fly for a living and as long as your welfare cheque shows up you don't care that hundred of thousands of people are going broke or else you would pressure Agent Orange to end this shutdown.  It is a shame you hillbillies are ruining this country.

--- End quote ---

Your ignorance is off the charts even for plop. 43z.stf

You start a racist thread disparaging minorities then you start a thread attacking hillbillies and their Racist Leader.

Come on Sybil, which thread is the real you? 91zxa.1

TheGrimReaper:
This "hillbilly" flew from Florida north this morning and will fly back on Thursday.  I made a point of thanking the TSA agents for coming to work when they haven't been paid.  I suspect it's much more likely that you have been on the government dole than most on the site.  The "shutdown" affects me by negatively impacting on my country, that my uncles and cousins fought for, in part, to allow freedom of speech.  Even when an idiot like you is the one talking.  Racist and stupid must be a difficult life.....hopefull y you get better.

In front:
I got my February ebt already, life is good

Rabbi Of Racing:
I own a  Boeing 747

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version