General Category > Harness Racing

Have Wetbacks and Spics replaced Nigs and Coons on the Dems Race Card Deck?

<< < (2/4) > >>

TheGrimReaper:

--- Quote from: LUCPARK on January 20, 2019, 10:34:22 AM ---JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAAGRE WITH THEIR VIEWS FROM OTHERS DOES NOT MAKE THEM RACISTS

--- End quote ---

Nigs, coons, spics and wetbacks are all racist words used by racists as is the emoticon on a black person.  Using them
is racist when you are making fun at minorities.  Guinea and WOP are racist about Italians as is honky about white folk.
This site allows unabashed racism......in fact.....enjoys and promotes it.

Inside The Pylons:

--- Quote from: TheGrimReaper on January 20, 2019, 11:11:30 AM ---Nigs, coons, spics and wetbacks are all racist words used by racists as is the emoticon on a black person.  Using them
is racist when you are making fun at minorities.  Guinea and WOP are racist about Italians as is honky about white folk.

--- End quote ---

You just used all them words that you claim are racist

So I guess that makes you a Racist too

caddy:

--- Quote from: TheGrimReaper on January 20, 2019, 11:11:30 AM ---Nigs, coons, spics and wetbacks are all racist words used by racists as is the emoticon on a black person.  Using them

--- End quote ---

This long gone 1950s stereotyping low-class insulting slang is ludicrous.  There is no place, even on this site, that condones this despicable bully misbehavior.  Simply shameful hiding in the internet shit pool to say this crap when you'd get knocked on your ass for such inflammatory talking in the light of day. 

slimshady:
I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them.  Why is that?

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: slimshady on January 20, 2019, 04:53:11 PM ---I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them. 

Why is that?

--- End quote ---
Because you just all-day-long-stoopid?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version