Author Topic: CONGRATS KEN TERPENNING FINISHING 4TH AS RACE CALL OF THE YEAR  (Read 3498 times)

redmilegal

CONGRATS KEN TERPENNING FINISHING 4TH AS RACE CALL OF THE YEAR
« on: December 27, 2018, 12:24:34 PM »
GUY PROBABLY NOMINATED HIMSELF.  RACE CALL WAS FROM RUNNING ACES.  CANT MAKE THIS UP.   WHO WATCHES RUNNING ACES OR EVEN KNOW WHERE IT IS. CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM TONIGHT AT DAYTON

Well, I have so much to be thankful for...while I did not win an award today, the fact that I was nominated means a ton. I am a part-time announcer at best (majority fair racing) and was nominated for the race call of the year. I am still stunned about that. To be in such great company (Jim Beviglia, Gabe Prewitt, Ayers Ratliff, and Vance Cameron) is truly amazing, especially with my lack of experience. I have so much to learn, I have learned so much already and I look forward to see what 2019 has in store. HUGE CONGRATS to Jim Beviglia on winning the award and to runner-up Vance Cameron! Well-done gentlemen!

And to be nominated for Innovator of the Year two years in a row...WOW! What can I say? I must be doing something right? I started posting replays to help be supportive of my friends in the racing business. I never would have dreamed what we do today was even possible. I have never done it for the recognition and to be recognized as I have, again, is a blessing. HUGE CONGRATS as well here to Ashley Tetrick on winning and Ryan Clements, the runner-up. Great job!

So thank you to everyone who nominated and voted and again to Mike and Mike for having the show and the awards program. I couldn't be happier than I am today. And to top it all off, I get to race two horses tonight with our team and do what I love and love what I do.

Thanks to whomever nominated and voted for me and to everyone who loves Harness Racing Replays.
Here's to an even better 2019 for us all!

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
Re: CONGRATS KEN Tenpinning FINISHING 4TH AS RACE CALL OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:17:22 PM »
Who listens to race falls anymore???  It's just annoying to everyone else in the simulcast area.

redmilegal

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »
Ken Terpenning is with Aaron Merriman. 4 hrs ·

Lots of congratulations going out today...congrats to Aaron Merriman the 2018 Driver of the Year! Woot! Woot!

Ken Terpenning 5 hrs ·

Congrats to Michelle, Ray Cotolo and Chris Gooden on their awards! Well-deserved!!

Ken Terpenning 9 hrs ·

I just want to wish my fellow nominees the best of luck on the upcoming awards on Post Time with Mike and Mike at 10:30am. I am in terrific company and that, in and of itself, is truly an honor. I also want to thank Michael Carter and Michael Bozich for having these awards and for all they do for our sport. We need more of what these guys do!

His 6500 claimer Krusty the clown just got his ass handed to him by 15 lengths. He be looking to sell him now for 5000

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:49:54 PM »
Ken good peeps loves the sport, nothing wrong with what he’s doing. At least he contributes to the sport exposure instead of putting it down like some people.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 10:52:45 PM »
Jim Beviglia is a fucking douche and his calls suck.

cantcatchme

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:27 AM »
WTF did he do to you?  Ken is one of the nicest guys I know. Would love to know who you are hiding behind a computer screen. What big balls that you have. BITTER POS!

GUY PROBABLY NOMINATED HIMSELF.  RACE CALL WAS FROM RUNNING ACES.  CANT MAKE THIS UP.   WHO WATCHES RUNNING ACES OR EVEN KNOW WHERE IT IS. CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM TONIGHT AT DAYTON

Well, I have so much to be thankful for...while I did not win an award today, the fact that I was nominated means a ton. I am a part-time announcer at best (majority fair racing) and was nominated for the race call of the year. I am still stunned about that. To be in such great company (Jim Beviglia, Gabe Prewitt, Ayers Ratliff, and Vance Cameron) is truly amazing, especially with my lack of experience. I have so much to learn, I have learned so much already and I look forward to see what 2019 has in store. HUGE CONGRATS to Jim Beviglia on winning the award and to runner-up Vance Cameron! Well-done gentlemen!

And to be nominated for Innovator of the Year two years in a row...WOW! What can I say? I must be doing something right? I started posting replays to help be supportive of my friends in the racing business. I never would have dreamed what we do today was even possible. I have never done it for the recognition and to be recognized as I have, again, is a blessing. HUGE CONGRATS as well here to Ashley Tetrick on winning and Ryan Clements, the runner-up. Great job!

So thank you to everyone who nominated and voted and again to Mike and Mike for having the show and the awards program. I couldn't be happier than I am today. And to top it all off, I get to race two horses tonight with our team and do what I love and love what I do.

Thanks to whomever nominated and voted for me and to everyone who loves Harness Racing Replays.
Here's to an even better 2019 for us all!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 01:53:13 AM »
Jim Beviglia is a fucking douche and his calls suck.

The guy is a total ass wipe and his calls are awful

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 09:26:06 AM »
Everyone comes here to bitch.   This guy is doing something he enjoys.  He is learning to announce and has brought some positivity to the sport.  What have you done??????

Pacers69

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 10:53:45 PM »
Ken is a great guy. Tagged me in videos on his side gig that I didn’t even pay for. Owner that loves his horses. Will never get an announcing job but loves filling in. Fan and good owner

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 09:01:53 AM »
I’m talking about Jim B,,,,,,May be the worst in the game

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »

He has favorites on trainers

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 03:56:47 PM »

I think hez great at Pocono

very accurate on calls
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 04:03:50 PM »
Everyone comes here to bitch.   This guy is doing something he enjoys.  He is learning to announce and has brought some positivity to the sport.  What have you done??????
Who gives a flying fuck if he enjoys it?? He is horrible!! Positivity??? No,he just plain sucks,wise up son

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2019, 10:15:26 AM »
I think hez great at Pocono

very accurate on calls

So does ATC,,,, that figures

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal