Author Topic: Rick Zeron Suspension  (Read 17621 times)

hoosierboy

• Elite
Re: Rick Zeron Suspension
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 12:57:01 PM »
If this is happened in July why just getting out in January

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 01:17:41 PM »
This happened in the spring of 2018, late April or May???

I think?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 03:10:30 PM »
This happened in the spring of 2018, late April or May???

I think?

Article say July 6, 2018

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 03:12:25 PM »
What a slime bag! Should take his punishment and kiss the ground that he didn't get the lifetime ban he deserved!

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »
It was definitely before July 6th.......the investigation about the labels likely took 3 months to figure out,,,lol

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 08:59:02 PM »
It was definitely before July 6th.......the investigation about the labels likely took 3 months to figure out,,,lol

Zeron's violations came as a result of an inspection of his stable on July 6, 2018

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 07:55:54 AM »
/thanks,

I'm going to blog about this also.

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2019, 12:08:52 PM »
Just sitting down this morning after chores having a coffee and looked at today's copy of HRU. In the Feedback section here is Justin Nixon spouting off about other trainers penalties for using drugs, Zeron, and Daley. Is this not the answer that much too little is being done to punish the cheats and rid them out of the sport. Now we have cheaters like Justin Nixon saying there is no room for cheaters in the sport. Is this not a cheater like Nixon crying because he's not winning with his stuff like he was because the other cheaters have better stuff or better lawyers. Maybe the inside game the walls are showing cracks and soon all the cheaters that are not winning as they did are going to rat on the ones where nothing sticks and they keep winning. If this should happen then it will prove what people have been saying all along the inside game is not only the trainers and drivers along with their vets, it's also includes the track ownership and the authorities who are supposed to be regulating and policing the sport.

for the record, Justin Nixon is a TBred trainer with a small stable on the WEG circuit......he is the brother of Dean Nixon a  harness trainer in Ontario..... awhile back while Dean was battling cancer Justin helped run his barn, as far as I know Dean has a clean record, just as Justin, so im not sure about the validity of this post......o and Iceman, im curious...do you post on Harness Driver up here in Ontario?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal