Author Topic: Trump Address Tonight  (Read 469 times)

Fatboy

• Elite
Re: Trump Address Tonight
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:29 PM »
Hornbyduke ...   Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).  I'm sure there is a very liberal definition of dire and emergency.

GOOD JOB HERE
ALL FACTS.....WHO WANTS TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT?
JUST BUILD IT tmbz1
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 08:16:25 PM »
Hornbyduke ...   Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).  I'm sure there is a very liberal definition of dire and emergency.

Ss- this may be true. Without looking at the different laws I couldn't definitively say. My guess is what your noting is likely accurate. Someone mentioned furnace replacements though and I would doubt that. That would be lheap funds which are based on federal law. No federal lawmaker democrat or Republican would likely vote to make some nonemergency benefits available to illegals.

The throw away phones are junk. And I believe the companies do that, I was told they give a limited # of calls and then offer the recipients some cut throat deal.

Regardless, I wouldn't disagree with the note that illigal immigra ts cost you and I as taxpayers some $. It's not food stamps or cash welfare, or ongoing Medicaid.

Just trying to keep the discussion grounded.

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 07:16:53 PM »
Hornbyduke  ...  What I posted is extracted from a government document.  I believe it to be fact.                           As for opinion ....    In my opinion, there is no ? illegal immigrants cost this nation $$.   In my opinion, there is no ? that many of these illegal migrants have few if any skills to make this nation better because of their arrival.   In my opinion, there is no ? that 10 years from now, many of these illegal immigrants will still be taking more than they are giving.   In my opinion, it is a privilege to become a citizen of the USA.   Because of that, we should be highly selective as to who is granted that privilege.   In my opinion, a wall would help keep illegal immigrants out and in the long run, pay for itself.   

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 07:30:03 PM »
 We aren't diametrically opposed. I just am not convinced a wall is going help at all - I don't crack down on employers.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 07:46:24 PM »
How much do illegal immigrants cost the US each year?

One of my friends is married to an illegal whose been deported 2 times I lol when u say they donít get assistance of free healthcare whoever told u that lied
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »
How much do illegal immigrants cost the US each year?

One of my friends is married to an illegal whose been deported 2 times I lol when u say they donít get assistance of free healthcare whoever told u that lied

It's a matter of law.

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »
See us news and world report article 11 2 16, where
Can illegal aliens go for health care. The author must not have asked your cousins aunt's momma who's married to an undocumented alien. ngc3

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 10:03:35 PM »
See us news and world report article 11 2 16, where
Can illegal aliens go for health care. The author must not have asked your cousins aunt's momma who's married to an undocumented alien. ngc3

So 16 million immigrants have never visited a dr since they been here?

What u going to tell me next my tax dollars donít  supper illegal school children? Yeah they not using our school systems either

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 10:21:47 PM »
So 16 million immigrants have never visited a dr since they been here?

What u going to tell me next my tax dollars donít  supper illegal school children? Yeah they not using our school systems either

I'm not that knowledgable about the schools - my educated guess would be there is use of the schools.

All I'm saying is they (ineligible aliens) don't get ongoing snap, ongoing tanf (cash welfare) or ongoing medicaid.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 10:48:13 PM »
I'm not that knowledgable about the schools - my educated guess would be there is use of the schools.

All I'm saying is they (ineligible aliens) don't get ongoing snap, ongoing tanf (cash welfare) or ongoing medicaid.

Lol who do you think pays the bills when they go to the ER?

You want to chime in but have no fucking clue

Illegal immigrants can get WIC and 26 states have benefit programs which offer food and healthcare

Next tell me how weed is illegal in the US but fail to mention itís legal in a lot of states I bet people in California is and Colorado donít smoke it though because itís illegal

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 11:02:08 PM »
Lol who do you think pays the bills when they go to the ER?

You want to chime in but have no fucking clue

Illegal immigrants can get WIC and 26 states have benefit programs which offer food and healthcare

Next tell me how weed is illegal in the US but fail to mention itís legal in a lot of states I bet people in California is and Colorado donít smoke it though because itís illegal

I think your smoking the weed. Don't get ongoing ma, snap or cash.

Read the original comment that prompted me. It they get free health care. No - they get emergency room care. Your just another chucklehead that's dumber than a doornail.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2019, 08:56:39 AM »
I think your smoking the weed. Don't get ongoing ma, snap or cash.

Read the original comment that prompted me. It they get free health care. No - they get emergency room care. Your just another chucklehead that's dumber than a doornail.

You are 59 and have no clue

Assistance means more than cash and snap

Have u ever hear of WIC

Hereís some articles read if u want to educate yourself

https://immigrationforum.org/article/fact-sheet-immigrants-and-public-benefits/

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/04/news/economy/undocumented-immigrants-health-care/index.html

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:30 AM »
Chucklehead - wic is a pittance $ wise. It goes to very limited people. Medicaid is where the big $ are at. Welfare and food stamps are next. The original thread suggested that the gvt is paying everything to illegals and it's not. The big 3 programs illegals get almost nothing.

I wouldn't give this group much if anything  - though emergency rm care seems appropriate. I'm just clarifying that the alternate facts a chucklehead like you believes is not true

You mention 24 state programs to give  assistance to illegals.  What are they - if anything chickenshit you chucklehead.

Just like saying that Mexico will pay for the wall. If it's ever built the taxpayers are paying.

What flavor is the kool-aid today?

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 09:54:51 AM »
Hornbyduke and Silvercharm   .....     These are illegal immigrants.   We may know what the government provides to them,(maybe very little) but rest assured they are scamming the system extensively.    We would be fools to think that Emanuel the illegal, doesn't use his brother Jesus' identification to get free services.   In fact, I'm sure there is a Dr. in the neighborhood that doesn't care less what ID is presented and who it is, as long as he can bill for the charges.  Illegal migrants, in the massive numbers present in this country, have the ability to suck the life out of our resources and don't pay a dime.

HornbyDuke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 10:23:51 AM »
Hornbyduke and Silvercharm   .....     These are illegal immigrants.   We may know what the government provides to them,(maybe very little) but rest assured they are scamming the system extensively.    We would be fools to think that Emanuel the illegal, doesn't use his brother Jesus' identification to get free services.   In fact, I'm sure there is a Dr. in the neighborhood that doesn't care less what ID is presented and who it is, as long as he can bill for the charges.  Illegal migrants, in the massive numbers present in this country, have the ability to suck the life out of our resources and don't pay a dime.

Ss- I'll give my one compliment for the year. Your no chucklehead ss.

Medicaid fraud is costing us all way more than the public even suspects. It's not just with illegals. It's these pill dispensaries that give out free drugs. The grapevine learns where to go; you go in and say I got a bad back and am depressed. My pharmacist acquaintances tell me the prescriptions they get are contraindicated: opiates, stimulants and sleeping pills.

Medicaid is really where it's at $$ wise. One real sick kid can need a hospital stay and run up in a few weeks in the hospital bills that would dwarf what five mom and young kids would cost us in a lifetime on wic.

Really need to crack down on Medicaid fraud - more Medicaid inspectors needed.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: 73cv.2  ;D
    March 19, 2019, 01:49:45 PM
  • LUCPARK: stop it
    March 19, 2019, 01:32:04 PM
  • bigwrench: Luc is scratching your left nut truely considered geting pussy? I think not!!
    March 19, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
  • LUCPARK: lmfao
    March 18, 2019, 09:51:56 AM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Luc that cock sucker lives on the lake practically. Gets more snow than Alaska or Maine. Everytime he sees a snow flake he freaks the F out.
    March 17, 2019, 11:40:41 PM
  • LUCPARK: im getin some pussy in my backyard its about 55 and we got bonfire going where u at wrench alaska
    March 17, 2019, 08:51:19 PM
  • bigwrench: As the snow continues to fall...nearly white out conditions...one wonders where is this global warming shit i keep hearing of?
    March 17, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
  • bigwrench: What the hell is a cubbie?
    March 15, 2019, 03:49:44 PM