Author Topic: Trump and His Lackey Mnuchin Further Market Collapse  (Read 302 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Trump and His Lackey Mnuchin Further Market Collapse
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 06:38:54 AM »
Calcoon roams around here trying to fuck up everyones shit, why? Trump this Trump that, fucking get over it. It is what it is and all your crying ain't going to make any difference. I will say whatever meds your on your dreams are in technicolor you miserable fuck.
Tim Yatchrap,

You Poor Pathetic Dolt.

This is how you spend Christmas Eve?

Obsessing over Calhoun?  Really?

Wow, how very, very sad.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2018, 07:41:33 PM »
Just getting the word out there. I don't give a shit who you think I am. Tim Yatchak is one sorry fuck that was a draft dodger who came to Canada from the Carolina's. Those sorry fuck Liberals who would rather suck cock let these draft dodgers into our country. Your just a sorry excuse for a man looking for your next handout, fuck you shine.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »
Just getting the word out there. I don't give a shit who you think I am. Tim Yatchak is one sorry fuck that was a draft dodger who came to Canada from the Carolina's. Those sorry fuck Liberals who would rather suck cock let these draft dodgers into our country. Your just a sorry excuse for a man looking for your next handout, fuck you shine.
Lulz.

Lemme get this straight.... You spent Christmas Eve with a bunch of men talking about me? 

Really?   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

So, be honest, did you all tap dicks together while saying my name?  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

You pathetic dotard.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Overbetting: MLK day...anyone celebrate it,,NOPE!
    Today at 04:03:48 PM
  • Overbetting: ouch
    Today at 04:02:15 PM
  • bigwrench: Ewwww#!!!
    Today at 10:50:46 AM
  • Fatboy: DUCOLAX
    Today at 10:25:48 AM
  • bigwrench: Afterthats its  11.chrz 43xc.2
    Today at 10:25:08 AM
  • bigwrench: Nah today i get injected with some dye and then get to lay in a cramped mri machine that sounds like being inside a jet engine
    Today at 10:23:46 AM
  • TWOGOLDTEEFS: Take you some Monistat 7 you will get to feelin better
    Today at 10:21:04 AM
  • bigwrench: Im out of it today lucky me
    Today at 09:48:57 AM