Author Topic: Anal cancer for baffert favorite Mike Smith  (Read 1582 times)

Overbetting

• Stakes Horse
Anal cancer for baffert favorite Mike Smith
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:02:30 AM »
Hoping he and His male Lover find a cure,,,,1 thing for sure Mike Won,t be missed..
only his dope dealer will miss him

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
Re: Anal cancer for baffert favorite Mike Smith
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:20:39 AM »
Smith was banging one the hottest female jocks for years dude...

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 11:56:14 AM »
Chantel Sutherland had the looks but total airhead.

Overbetting

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 03:36:29 PM »
Smith was banging one the hottest female jocks for years dude...
yes and chantel STATED THAT MIKE.S DESIRE WAS MAN COCK IN HIS ASS

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • god bless AMERICA
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:39:43 PM »
Chantel Sutherland had the looks but total airhead.

mike smith LIKES COCK

DONT MAKE HIM A BAD GUY

JUST A SWORD FIGHTER tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »
What's with every time he wins a race he looks skyward then when they interview him it's always praise the lord, and the lord this and that. Fuck Mike Smith.

Overbetting

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 06:29:35 AM »
What's with every time he wins a race he looks skyward then when they interview him it's always praise the lord, and the lord this and that. Fuck Mike Smith.
FINALY Somebody see,s what I,m seeing,,,thank you
Mike Smith is so Full of SHIT,,,his act of looking towards the sky when he wins, is garbage cause the camera is on his coked up drunk ass,,,
Does he do this when he Loses,NOPE,,Just a religious pig looking for attention'''

Overbetting

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 06:32:47 AM »
Smith only got on a handful of runners on breeders day,Hopfully his overrated carreer is coming to a end,
Heck You could put Oprah Windfrey on Justify and the horse still wins,than dies from massive heart attack for carrying a truck......Smith has a trainer that carried his religious ASS for years

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 10:07:46 AM »
Smith only got on a handful of runners on breeders day,Hopfully his overrated carreer is coming to a end,
Heck You could put Oprah Windfrey on Justify and the horse still wins,than dies from massive heart attack for carrying a truck......Smith has a trainer that carried his religious ASS for years

Smith was not, in fact, a rider for Baffert, for most of his career. Agreed full of shit, but lets let facts decide. Yes, he phoney, but he just won the TC, so career should go quite as he wants for awhile.
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

SAVILLE ROW

• Jr. Open
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 11:19:13 AM »
GREAT RIDER AND HAS BEEN FOR 30 YEARS PICK ON SOMEONE WHO DESERVES IT

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 11:39:43 AM »
As for Baffert, California would never and I mean never suspend him for anything. They have pointed out in stories just how great he has been for California racing and this is exactly what I posted in another thread. Either the authorities do fuck all or knowing people in high places gets everything squashed or swept under the rug. I was reading what a small breeder had to say and that was in his opinion for example breeding to Justify is more a crap shoot at a high stud fee. Knowing the trainer has pumped every illicit drug into the horse a clean mare still doesn't mean you'll get something special because of the constant drugs pumped into the stud. He claims he refuses mares or studs based on who trained them and those he bred went on to nice careers.

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM »
As for Baffert, California would never and I mean never suspend him for anything. They have pointed out in stories just how great he has been for California racing and this is exactly what I posted in another thread. Either the authorities do fuck all or knowing people in high places gets everything squashed or swept under the rug. I was reading what a small breeder had to say and that was in his opinion for example breeding to Justify is more a crap shoot at a high stud fee. Knowing the trainer has pumped every illicit drug into the horse a clean mare still doesn't mean you'll get something special because of the constant drugs pumped into the stud. He claims he refuses mares or studs based on who trained them and those he bred went on to nice careers.
It's always a crapshoot when breeding, clean or not. The pedigree on this particular horse (3x5 Mr Prospector) is as blue as it gets, so book full and closed is likely.
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Gooooodd Moooorrrrnnniinnn ggg Veeeeeeitt Nnnnnaaammmm!!  11.wp
    Today at 09:18:13 AM
  • bigwrench: Paul harvey wasnt an idiot like your Momma
    November 15, 2019, 11:44:00 AM
  • Fatboy: :(
    November 14, 2019, 08:19:49 PM
  • restofdastory: to bad she would let you touch her
    November 14, 2019, 05:03:02 PM
  • bigwrench: I knew a cheer leader in jr high once....damn shehad big ass soft titties!!! 11.tfk
    November 14, 2019, 01:55:48 PM
  • Fatboy: not even in jr high school
    November 13, 2019, 03:02:53 PM
  • bigwrench: I dont believe it  53zva.1
    November 13, 2019, 02:30:33 PM
  • Fatboy: He did?
    November 13, 2019, 12:02:21 PM