Author Topic: CUBS LOSE. MADDDDONNNING a JEWISH joke now.  (Read 2600 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
CUBS LOSE. MADDDDONNNING a JEWISH joke now.
« on: October 01, 2018, 05:10:41 PM »
(1) Let me see. 4 and 1/2 lead with 2 weeks to go. His CLOWN show. His and only HIS reason for CUBS losing. The JEW manager double talkin after today game. We still alive. With you JEW BOY managing. You put JUSTIN WILSON in. All year long he TERRIBLE.
(2) LESTER going tomorrow in do or die PLAYOFF game. LESTER a JEW.
(3) The whole organization is JEW bred from top to bottom. OWNER: A JEW. PRESIDENT: A JEW. VICE: A JEW. OPERATIONS of TEAM: A JEW. SCOUTS: All JEWS.
(4) ALL FANS. JEWS. Especially the OLD FUC that sits every game directly behind home plate.
(5) Remember in 60's when JOHN FRANK was a regular in left field bleachers. All us were GERMAN. Bleachers were a $1.00. Know the JEWS who own the team made bleacher seats,$100.00. Us hard workin GERMANS ain't paying your JEWISH rates.
(6) One other thing. The whole surrounding community living there has become a community of GAY QUEERS LESBIANS. They attend games. These gay fucs have MOOLA. How I have no idea.
(7) No straight person would ever attend a game at WRIGLEY in this era. From the fag fucs pissing on you in elongated urinals,to the fag fucs passing a beer to you sitting in middle of row of seats. AIDS RUNS rampant at WRIGLEY.
(8) and these fucs aren't fans. The JEWISH fuc queers are just takin selfies and yakin on their phones. By the way. Is YAKIN a JEWISH word.
(9) Hope the JEWISH fuc CUBS tank tomorrow against either the DODGERS or ROCKIES.
(10) JOHN FRANK ARMY RULES.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: CUBS LOSE. MADDDDONNNING a JEWISH joke now.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 07:18:07 PM »
Maybe you read improperly. FUC WRIGLEY FIELD and their JEW patronage. And FUC their system wide JEW management.
In the DAY. That the 60's. Hard workin GERMANS occupied LEFT FIELD bleachers. The JEWS were in RIGHT FIELD. A book and movie was written about them ASSHOLES.
Both were directed by a JEW BOY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 07:46:31 PM »
Left field BLEACHERS was the place to be.
(1) You all remember the times. PETE ROSE before game shagging fly balls. We thru a pair of crutches at him. Hey BUD: you need these . He turned around and picked them up and HELICOPTER them back at us. His second hit a 90 year old GERMAN granny in the SKULL. She went DOWN. PETE could care less. He was concerned over LAWSUIT. SHE WON.
(2) You all MEMBER the times. AT ATLANTA and the BRAVES. Used a rope prior to game to drop down into CHIEF-NOC-A-HOMA tepee area. Tied him up in TEPEE. BRAVES hit home run and no NOC. Everyone going what happen to NOC. Security goes to check out. NOC no heart-o-TAC. HE tied up in TEEPEE.
(3) You all member. The reason that WRIGLEY put up those wire screen barriers in outfield. YOU all MEMBER the time. RAN onto field and security thought they had us. Ran back to left field and a PIRATE ship rope ladder lowered to climb up. THE CROWD went NUTS cheering. INGENUITY.
(4) And I know you all member this. DICK SELMA in bullpen waviing a white towel. And then the singing begins.

EVERY TIME I GO TO TOWN, THE BOY'S ALL KICK MY DOG AROUND. EVEN THOUGH HE IS A HOUND,YOU BEST NOT KICK MY DOG AROUND.

THOSE were the DAY'S.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 07:59:07 PM »
SO I BET to much.
Your life and responses are boring.
You been postin to the MAN.
He's done it ALL. I AM,JOHN FRANK ARMY.

lesstired

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 12:07:49 AM »

John Frank Blows ALL the fans.....

He swallows 25 Gallons of CUM at every Game......

HE LOves to Suck on a BIG DICK.....

Cause Hitler had a miniature cock according to historians

in the know.....

He hoodwined all the Germans and they followed like sheep

and now Germans are totally embarrased they made him

"da fuhrer".....

SOOOOO GLAD he put a Bullet in HIS BRAIN....

Hey John Frank.....

Why not do the same.?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal