Author Topic: Woodbine  (Read 1075 times)

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
Woodbine
« on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:26 PM »
Norman McKnight WTF

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
Re: Woodbine
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 02:57:08 PM »
Norm McKnight WTF? You just figuring out that the guy is pure fucking scum. Many of the Woodbine trainers will roll their eyes with a no comment when his name is brought up.

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 10:21:07 PM »
I was not aware of his training practices.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 11:48:29 AM »
Some claim because he uses the Sheets he knows where to spot his horses in the right place but that's just BS. This guy has fucked many owners and has a long association with Terry Ruch a vet that he used back when he was in harness racing. The guy is just one of a long list of chemical trainers nothing more. What is surprising is that his main owner Bruno Schikendanz who is a kid who was born with a gold spoon in his mouth his old man who is very wealthy a breeder, owner and sits on the board of WEG which allows this scum to go untouched. One day the guy will slip up.

E P Taylor

• NW-2/3
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »
Some claim because he uses the Sheets he knows where to spot his horses in the right place but that's just BS. This guy has fucked many owners and has a long association with Terry Ruch a vet that he used back when he was in harness racing. The guy is just one of a long list of chemical trainers nothing more. What is surprising is that his main owner Bruno Schikendanz who is a kid who was born with a gold spoon in his mouth his old man who is very wealthy a breeder, owner and sits on the board of WEG which allows this scum to go untouched. One day the guy will slip up.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE JEALOUS PERSON. MUST HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SUCCESS IN THE INDUSTRY, BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATED

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 05:24:54 PM »
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE JEALOUS PERSON. MUST HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SUCCESS IN THE INDUSTRY, BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATED
Not a jealous bone in my body, just telling it like it is.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
Did not realize he trained harness horses too....was he just as big of a cheat there?
Yeah he was a cheat there too. Do you remember the Mohawk barn fire where many horses perished. Well it started in McKnights barn and it was shortly after all his horses were heavily insured. After years of investigation it was ruled accidental but he owed money to the wrong people and that was his way out. There was a Milton Fire Chief who a few years back to the day he died always claimed it was a professional arson job but because the scene was so disturbed proving it would be hard but it did take some time to get the insurance money.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
Oaklawn, The Wild Frontier I doubt it. The training colony at Oaklawn waits for that track and it's new season, most make their whole year there and most can't win a two horse race when it closes. Last year McKnight was brought back to earth while there with I believe a 15% win where he should reside normally. So now you can connect the dots and figure out why he has such a high win percentage at Woodbine, a protected chemical trainer, period.

Iceman

• Stakes Horse
  • CJ842591
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
You can put a bow on it and dress it up but until AGCO gets doing what they are supposed to be doing Woodbine and Woodbine at Mohawk Park will be a cesspool of cheating and drugs. The suits on their board of directors only sit on that board because their tracks are their own personal ATM machine. You talk about good inside info those who protect the cheats benefits from the cheating, prove this to be wrong.

Noor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 11:07:19 PM »
Closing this week or next?

Noor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 04:31:30 PM »
New grass course looks good....Is there going to be a new chute somewhere along it?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • bigwrench: Super trainer..the 3 stooges on the pre race show tried to imply,,,,She is not!!!!#
    March 23, 2019, 03:51:15 PM
  • bigwrench: Yeah with no lube Right up the. Old. LaBanza! Butt.,,,,,
    March 23, 2019, 03:47:30 PM
  • intheclubhouse: Cmon Wrench....U would do her!
    March 22, 2019, 09:46:12 PM
  • bigwrench: I turned the PigM off...didnt wamt to hear any more about that dumb bimbo Super Jennn! Give me a break!
    March 22, 2019, 07:28:47 PM
  • bigwrench: 73cv.2  ;D
    March 19, 2019, 01:49:45 PM
  • LUCPARK: stop it
    March 19, 2019, 01:32:04 PM
  • bigwrench: Luc is scratching your left nut truely considered geting pussy? I think not!!
    March 19, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
  • LUCPARK: lmfao
    March 18, 2019, 09:51:56 AM