Author Topic: THAT NEW DRESS WENDY ROSS BOUGHT FOR THE JUG  (Read 13089 times)

Powerful Patricks Ghost

53pacer

• Top Claimer
Re: THAT NEW DRESS WENDY ROSS BOUGHT FOR THE JUG
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 09:49:30 AM »
she looks damn fine too me

53pacer

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 10:35:50 AM »
she dating brady galliers

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 04:26:52 PM »
FIRST OF ALL WENDY IS MARGINALLY ATTRACTIVE,SHE HAS MORE CHIN'S THEN A CHINESE PHONE BOOK. AND HER LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF HARNESS

RACING IS APPALLING. SHE MAKES MY EARS BLEED WITH ONE MORONIC STATEMENT AFTER ANOTHER.

Low Groove

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »
Press the mute button. Problem solved.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 04:29:53 PM »
LOW I IMMEDIATELY MUTE ANY AND ALL INTERVIEWS THAT INVOLVE WENDY.

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 05:04:00 PM »
MARGINALLY ATTRACTIVE?? YOUR ON CRACK, HE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO HAS TONS OF CLASS. MAYBE SHE IS NOT INFORMED LIKE US GAMBLERS ARE. BUT SHE IS A GREAT AND Beautiful women. End of story clown

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 05:40:05 PM »
COMEONMAN  THE HE YOU REFER TO IS A SHE. LISTEN HEAR FUCK FACE , I WAS BEING KIND WHEN I USED THE WORD MARGINALLY,SHE

HAS NUMEROUS CHINS,AND HORRIBLE DYE JOB ON HER HAIR,AND IS DUMB AS A SACK OF HAMMER'S.

SHE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE HORSE BUSINESS,WHO IF YOU PUT IN THE REAL WORLD IS GENEROUS 5. NOW FUCK OFF.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 07:22:32 PM »
She looks great 👍

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »
If you dont like her, then dont like her, but theres nothing wrong with her looks,  i can understand if you were talking about someone not attractive, or does not look good on TV, but she looks fine, better then most news reporters   on TV and she looked very professional, if you dont like her interviews thats fine, but why artack her looks?  I mean honestly it just makes you look like a nut,  and she does not have several chins, i dont even know where you got that at? Maybe just a little personal problem on your end? 

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 10:58:10 PM »
COMEONMAN  THE HE YOU REFER TO IS A SHE. LISTEN HEAR FUCK FACE , I WAS BEING KIND WHEN I USED THE WORD MARGINALLY,SHE

HAS NUMEROUS CHINS,AND HORRIBLE DYE JOB ON HER HAIR,AND IS DUMB AS A SACK OF HAMMER'S.

SHE'S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE HORSE BUSINESS,WHO IF YOU PUT IN THE REAL WORLD IS GENEROUS 5. NOW FUCK OFF.

Here ?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
If you dont like her, then dont like her, but theres nothing wrong with her looks,  i can understand if you were talking about someone not attractive, or does not look good on TV, but she looks fine, better then most news reporters   on TV and she looked very professional, if you dont like her interviews thats fine, but why artack her looks?  I mean honestly it just makes you look like a nut,  and she does not have several chins, i dont even know where you got that at? Maybe just a little personal problem on your end? 

what a relief to see that I'm not the only common senser on here.  All you said is so true.  how many of the self-righteous critics on this thread could do the job ?  answer  :  not a damn one of these slobbering perverts. 

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM »
OLD FOOL YOU ARE JUST THAT. REALLY CADDY GET ON TV BABBLE LIKE AND IDIOT AND HAVE A LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT YOUR COVERING.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP. SHE'S A FUCKING CREATURE,GOD KNOW'S WHAT YOU 2 LOSER'S HAVE BEEN FUCKING.

NOW GO TO CNN,CNBC,FOX AND TELL ME HOW WENDY STACK'S UP NEXT TO THEM. YOU 2 ARE FUCKING SENILE,AND CRAZY.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 11:47:01 PM »
OLD FOOL YOU ARE JUST THAT. REALLY CADDY GET ON TV BABBLE LIKE AND IDIOT AND HAVE A LIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT YOUR COVERING.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP. SHE'S A FUCKING CREATURE,GOD KNOW'S WHAT YOU 2 LOSER'S HAVE BEEN FUCKING.

NOW GO TO CNN,CNBC,FOX AND TELL ME HOW WENDY STACK'S UP NEXT TO THEM. YOU 2 ARE FUCKING SENILE,AND CRAZY.

maybe you can sign up - if they accept an 'X' on a contract.  BUT, you might have to go to the Goodwill on bargain day and invest in a couple XXXL clean shirts - unless you're gonna do the show wearing one of your tobacco stained, sweat-stained flannel specials.  Naw, Hammer - you better just stay nestled in on your comfortable dining room chair and think of hilarious, clever, dipshit junk to say

82zx.1 82zx.1 82zx.1 82zx.1 82zx.1

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2018, 11:55:57 PM »
CADDY YOU USELESS TWAT ANY TIME ANY WHERE YOU WANT TO TAKE AN IQ TEST. HIGHEST SCORE TAKES DOWN 10K. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

DOUCHE BAG.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal