Author Topic: Kyle Husted ANIMAL ABUSER  (Read 17809 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Kyle Husted ANIMAL ABUSER
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2018, 05:33:15 PM »
Kyle nice kid but that was totally wrong. Pissed or not pissed . But in sure he knows he made mistake and apologized for it. Move on

Move on? If that is what he does to animals in public when angry, can you imagine what he does to them in private?

This person has no business caring for animals and should be charged with animal cruelty.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2018, 06:29:26 PM »
Multiple emails calls letters sent to Carey family, Jim Miller, robin Schafer and ihha leadership about this
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Bacchus

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2018, 06:35:33 PM »
you know at first look, this whole situation made me very angry - mainly because he took his frustration out on the horse, which he should have never done and (better) be aware that it was definitely the wrong way to react....

that being said...

He really did nothing to the horse that isn't done during a horse race, we have all seen slashing at the beginning and endings of races before. This is more of a technicality than anything because it occurred after the finish. It was just really in bad taste and shows that this kid maybe cannot control his temper, and all of us would have rather him punch a wall after he hung the lines ups...he needs to know and we need to know that this behavior was completely inappropriate, but I do not think we should all come down on him like we are.  I don't even know this guy, but everyone deserves a mulligan to learn from. IM SURE EVERYONE ON HERE HAS HAD THEIR FAIR SHARE, RIGHT? and if its true that he has a fat girlfriend that cheated on him with that total piece of shit allard, then lets let up on this guy a bit, and hope he never does this shit again because it looked bad, even though he is probably a decent kid.

I agreed to an extent but I beg to differ-by way of example during a football or hockey game it is more than expected to tackle and hurt somebody as it is within the rules. However the same actions are not acceptable if you were to see someone skating at the local pond or merely walking down the street As that is a crime-same action different time and location ergo the difference.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:41:12 PM by Jersey ginzo »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2018, 06:54:06 PM »
Multiple emails calls letters sent to Carey family, Jim Miller, robin Schafer and ihha leadership about this

AND AS OF NOW YOU HAVE STUGATZ

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2018, 07:42:46 PM »
I would think most "whipping" is hitting the shaft of the bike, not the horse.

OK for the record-WHERE do you think the end of the whip goes when the driver is hitting the shaft? It wraps around the shaft and hits the horse in the stifles. And quite a few horses get cut in the stifles that way. Do you REALLY think the end of the whip just wraps around the shaft and misses the horse completely? Not too many drivers can do that. Hitting the stifles hurts a horse a LOT more than just on the rump. Very tender skin under there by the stifles.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2018, 08:22:19 PM »
KYLE DONT RACE IN
MINNESOTA

LAWRENCE tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2018, 08:27:50 PM »
KYLE DONT RACE IN
MINNESOTA

LAWRENCE tmbz1

Only cause he can't. Find it on a map

Remember when we drove at M1 a sign that place took turn for he worse
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2018, 10:22:11 PM »
The horse is owned by Richard Mishkin of NY
   Donna`s Beach  (5, M   Shark Gesture - Lido Beach - Beach Towel)
Registered Owner(s):  Richard Mishkin - NY

Well he trains it, my bag.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2018, 10:25:31 PM »
Happy now?
Viking, look at b)

TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE B: HORSE RACING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS RACING BOARD
SUBCHAPTER f: RULES AND REGULATIONS OF HARNESS RACING
PART 1318 RACING RULES
SECTION 1318.90 USE OF THE WHIP

Section 1318.90  Use of the Whip

a)         Drivers will be allowed whips not to exceed 4 feet in total length plus a snapper not longer than 6 inches.  All whips are subject to inspection and measurement by the Board.  Whips shall not be modified and snappers shall not be knotted.

b)         Whipping below the shafts, including but not limited to the stifle area, is prohibited.

c)           The following actions shall be considered as excessive and/or abusive:

1)         Whipping a horse during a post parade, scoring down, or after the finish of a race, except when necessary to control the horse;

2)         Use of the whip as a poking or goading device;

3)         Striking any part of the horse under the tail or between the legs;

4)         Whipping a horse that is not advancing or is out of contention;

5)         Causing visible injury; or

6)         Use of any object or stimulating device.

d)         Whipping a horse during the race, when it is necessary to control the horse, shall not be considered excessive and/or abusive.

e)         Drivers shall keep a line in each hand from the start of the race until the beginning of the open stretch or the ⅞ mile pole, as applicable.  One handed whipping from the beginning of the open stretch or the ⅞ mile pole to the finish of the race is restricted to elbow and wrist action only.  The whipping arm shall not be raised above shoulder height or behind the driver.  One-handed whipping shall be prohibited entering the stretch the first time on a ½ mile racetrack.

f)         Penalties
Penalties for violation of any of the provisions of this Section are as follows:

1)         1st offense − minimum fine of $200 to a maximum fine of $500;

2)         2nd offense within a 365 day period after the 1st offense − minimum fine of $400 to a maximum fine of $1,000;

3)         3rd offense within a 365 day period after the 1st offense − minimum fine of $1,000 and a 7 day suspension;

4)         For a 4th or subsequent offense within a 365 day period after the 1st offense − minimum fine of $2,000 and a 10 day suspension.

(Source:  Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 3757, effective March 1, 2016)

Yeah I saw it. SO WHAT? When a driver hits the shaft the end of the whip wraps around the shaft and hits the horse in the stifle area. That rule is seldom enforced EXCEPT when a driver draws blood and someone turns him in. At Sports Creek in Michigan years and years ago, they used to have the track vet run out after a race and inspect almost every horse in the race as they came back to the paddock. When was the last time anyone saw a vet run onto the track itself as the horses are returning after a race and check for stifle shots?

And for the record-WHEN was the last time you saw e) enforced at ANY Chicago harness track?
Also, have the IRB check a) and drivers who have knots tied on the whip cracker since THAT is illegal also.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2018, 10:48:13 PM »

If the judges don’t enforce them, then they need to read the rules again.

You ARE kidding right? They can't get the pylon rules correct how are they going to get anything else right? ESPECIALLY in Chicago. They are just getting paychecks that's all.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2018, 10:50:44 PM »
And how many times this year have the drivers lined up in the wrong order? Any penalties enforced? How about those times when they were out of proper post positions and actually started the race? WHO is watching for that? Obviously it should be SOMEONE other than the starter. Or at least in addition to the starter.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2018, 09:24:59 PM »
Getting back to the subject at hand, rule c1 applies here- whipping a horse after the finish of a race.

I never defended Husted. A lengthy suspension should be in order.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2018, 09:25:58 PM »
I never defended Husted. A lengthy suspension should be in order.

i think they hangin him tomrow at noon

will u guys cut it out,,
already,,giving me a fuckin migrane,,

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »
it didnt look like he hit the horse

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2018, 10:50:38 PM »
i think they hangin him tomrow at noon

will u guys cut it out,,
already,,giving me a fuckin migrane,,

Good.  ;D ;D

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal