Author Topic: As Good as any Man  (Read 8771 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: As Good as any Man
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 01:30:32 PM »
 tmbz1  Good one! another great story --you can add Cote biased as all hell to boot.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
GREAT STORY WITH PIUS SOHO OF DREAM OF GLORY FAME, AND WE HAD PICKWICK BARON, AND THE JUICED RAT WITH 2 INCH LONG HAIR THAT JOGGED tmbz1

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
I THOUGHT BEA WAS HOT AS FUCK..I ADMIRED THAT SHE COULD GO WITH THE BOYS AND STILL MAKE THE COVER OF VOUGE MAGAZINE tmbz1. MAJOR CRUSH ON HER AS A KID
Me too!! loved watching her get into one coming to the wire 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp Gave me bad thoughts tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
I THOUGHT BEA WAS HOT AS FUCK..I ADMIRED THAT SHE COULD GO WITH THE BOYS AND STILL MAKE THE COVER OF VOUGE MAGAZINE tmbz1. MAJOR CRUSH ON HER AS A KID
I LOVED her also curly,remember like it was yesterday at Wolverine,quick candy,quick command in 155:4,Easy Irv starting in the second tier at Northville with epic battles with Michigan Mack and Ralph Mapes,and my favorite was Emerald Scar rolling down the lane at Wolverine

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 03:14:22 PM »
Me too!! loved watching her get into one coming to the wire 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp Gave me bad thoughts tmbz1

SAME HERE 16za.ck

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 03:22:50 PM »
You guys are sick

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 03:27:11 PM »
I LOVED her also curly,remember like it was yesterday at Wolverine,quick candy,quick command in 155:4,Easy Irv starting in the second tier at Northville with epic battles with Michigan Mack and Ralph Mapes,and my favorite was Emerald Scar rolling down the lane at Wolverine

I HOPE SHE'S READING AND RUINING A SEAT SOMEWHERE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 03:28:59 PM »
You guys are sick

JOE YOU WOULD FUCK A PIZZA BOX

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 03:33:43 PM »
An online article says she raced Cedarwood Chips,I do not remember that,I remember Cedarwood Chips being with Terry Tomlin and Ross Rossele,did she have Cedarwood Chips for a bit? Do you legendary guy's remember?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 03:35:55 PM »
I HOPE SHE'S READING AND RUINING A SEAT SOMEWHERE

Here's a few hilarious quotes by none other than Billy Haughton and Joe O'Brien about Bea and Co.

"Once, between races, I was looking at one of their horses," says Haughton. "I said, 'Is that a racehorse?' and was told it had just won the last race. It looked as if it didn't even belong in Central Park pulling a carriage."

Not long ago he (Charlie) drove against the legendary Billy Haughton, coming in second to Haughton's sixth. Afterward, Haughton said, "That guy doesn't even carry a whip. All he kept saying was, 'Come on, baby! Come on, baby!' He passed me twice. How could he do that without a whip?"

"Their horses are small, shaggy-looking claimers," says veteran Driver Joe O'Brien. "They don't cool them out. They don't even remove the bridles between trips when they train. After a race, the horse jumps into a trailer to go home, and he'll stand there while they stop someplace for a hamburger. Now, I ask you: How can anybody win doing that?"

Bea had the respect of all the horsemen at Wolverine.  I saw great, great drivers and trainers bow down to her.  Chris Boring, Mike Novick, Jr., Joe Adamsky, and even Big Daddy, Keith Crawford were all very respectful.  So, when all you Hitler Youth are out there trying to help Jewffrey find "da shit" just remember that its all bullshit.  Until next time, sweeties......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »
Here's a few hilarious quotes by none other than Billy Haughton and Joe O'Brien about Bea and Co.

"Once, between races, I was looking at one of their horses," says Haughton. "I said, 'Is that a racehorse?' and was told it had just won the last race. It looked as if it didn't even belong in Central Park pulling a carriage."

Not long ago he (Charlie) drove against the legendary Billy Haughton, coming in second to Haughton's sixth. Afterward, Haughton said, "That guy doesn't even carry a whip. All he kept saying was, 'Come on, baby! Come on, baby!' He passed me twice. How could he do that without a whip?"

"Their horses are small, shaggy-looking claimers," says veteran Driver Joe O'Brien. "They don't cool them out. They don't even remove the bridles between trips when they train. After a race, the horse jumps into a trailer to go home, and he'll stand there while they stop someplace for a hamburger. Now, I ask you: How can anybody win doing that?"

Bea had the respect of all the horsemen at Wolverine.  I saw great, great drivers and trainers bow down to her.  Chris Boring, Mike Novick, Jr., Joe Adamsky, and even Big Daddy, Keith Crawford were all very respectful.  So, when all you Hitler Youth are out there trying to help Jewffrey find "da shit" just remember that its all bullshit.  Until next time, sweeties......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

EXCELLENT WORK BUFFY tmbz1 FUNNY AS FUCK STUFF
SHE HAD THE EYE OF ALL THE BOYS FROM MY AGE ON UP...PLAYED THE GAME HER WAY AND WON AS OFTEN AS NOT, IN A MANS GAME AT THE TIME. WE ALL TALKED TRASH ABOUT HER, BUT THE REAL DEAL IS PART OF HISTORY tmbz1

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »
An online article says she raced Cedarwood Chips,I do not remember that,I remember Cedarwood Chips being with Terry Tomlin and Ross Rossele,did she have Cedarwood Chips for a bit? Do you legendary guy's remember?

I'm not sure but around that time Ross and Gordie Rosselle went out on their own and I think, I think that they may have claimed one off Bea.  Ray Remmen ate one for $25K.  Larry Eaid and John Campbell ate one for around $32K and I think that Ross may have eaten one too.  I wish Bea was still around so Jewffrey could eat a couple of them, too.   That gutless heeeeeeeeb would never fuck with Bea.  Until next time, laddies.......... ..HEIL HITLER!!

p.s.  As stated by the plopsters on this worthless forum, Bea was hotter than hell.  AND......her help was even hotter.  I came within an inch of marrying Lori at the farm!!

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2018, 04:04:04 PM »
Buzzio was a good off the wall horse she had

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2018, 10:14:35 PM »
im gonna band you

Uhhh, ban maybe or banned????

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal