Author Topic: Running 2yo into the ground  (Read 42404 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Running 2yo into the ground
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2018, 01:09:45 PM »
Cigar I forget what Swoodall refers you as a owner or trainer. Either way a honest question have you or would you ever break a baby as a weanling? Then would you have a yearling trained down to 2:20? As a owner or trainer  honest opinion and answer. If no please explain.

.....220 should be reached maybe maybe in april or early may,,

of 2 yr old yr,,

t

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2018, 01:10:46 PM »
Well he can answer as a owner then since not raising one from being a baby foal. I don't have a issue other then the day to next day of racing. Going to a half mile crappy fair track. Fillies need some time to heal muscles and want not. This little will tie up at some point she has nothing to her frame. But the biggest part which was disclosed to a breeder was for glory having the most wins. So a greed factor versus health of the equine ATHLETE.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2018, 01:11:00 PM »
Case Closed. ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2018, 01:13:07 PM »
Well he can answer as a owner then since not raising one from being a baby foal. I don't have a issue other then the day to next day of racing. Going to a half mile crappy fair track. Fillies need some time to heal muscles and want not. This little will tie up at some point she has nothing to her frame. But the biggest part which was disclosed to a breeder was for glory having the most wins. So a greed factor versus health of the equine ATHLETE.

good luck at  springfield and doquin comin up,,,

and MEL,,,out east tmbz1

jimmy boy,,

... tmbz1..

im at hoosier...idk whats gonna hapeen tonite,,

both may surpise or both may not,,

,ACE should do well, tmbz1

up and down like last time,,,

6/7...all

7/6..all...

1 horse and mite be in also tmbz1

framed  is a little cuckoo at times ,,hopefully he rates and comes home well,,idk,,
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:16:04 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »

I hope you dare confront the horse owner face to face mano e mano, but cowards like you don't do shit.  And I hope he takes a baseball bat and makes a mess out of your face with it.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2018, 01:16:12 PM »
good luck at fairs

jimmy boy,,

... tmbz1..

im at hoosier...idk whats gonna hapeen tonite,,

both may surpise or both may not,,

,ACE should do well, tmbz1

up and down like last time,,,

6/7...all

7/6..all...

1 horse and mite be in also tmbz1

framed  is a little cuckoo at times ,,hopefully he rates and comes home well,,idk,,
Good luck.  Sincerely, good luck.

Have safe trips and smooth sailing on I-65 too.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2018, 01:22:16 PM »
Hey coward who punches shit on a keyboard that is a fucking piece of shit. I already did in SPR. So go fuck yourself. Second thought you come find me one on one and I'll fuck your face up! So any time attthetrack.

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2018, 01:33:31 PM »
I hope you dare confront the horse owner face to face mano e mano, but cowards like you don't do shit.  And I hope he takes a baseball bat and makes a mess out of your face with it.

I'd avoid a horse trainer with a baseball bat like the plague

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2018, 01:56:25 PM »
Lots of nameless tough guys on here threatening to fuck people up tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2018, 02:03:48 PM »
I personally don’t race mine hard, and I don’t like to race them much at 2 if any.
But that’s my own preference. But every horse is different. And Calhoun you are a clown! That worst horse made more $$$$ than you did.

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
To Dr. Renard's credit he is just as tuff on himself as he is on his horses.
He  travels alone with his two horses. Crisscrossing  Iowa and IL with no groom or family member for help. He is tuff as nails but friendlier then a puppy.
Very nice guy, wish him and his horses all the luck!
The game needs more like him.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
Doesn't mean that they won't be in the kill pens at the end of their 3yold season because they have been rung dry of any go?? The USTA feels that if a conditioner has a high UTRS he must really be doing right by his stock...........g ive me a Fockin break!!

This is the part that struck me the most--he must be doing something right because he's winning? wtf?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
Every horse is different and can handle different types of stress, if I was Renard I would wait until one of these ballers that complain about this make a headache for me to race the horse. Then go file a torches interference with business practices since the horse is a business. Do it once will never get any complaints again from anyone.

You're a fucking imbecile, as per usual

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2018, 03:46:31 PM »
All you clowns who are not in favor of how this man runs his stable, should get out of the business. Back your protest up with something meaningful
HRSEPLP.CM

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2018, 04:33:13 PM »
All you clowns who are not in favor of how this man runs his stable, should get out of the business. Back your protest up with something meaningful

Nice fake email address, loser

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal