Author Topic: World, track, national season records  (Read 3754 times)

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
World, track, national season records
« on: June 12, 2018, 11:20:39 AM »
  They dont mean jack shit anymore. Every week somewhere a record is broken. Only person gets excited about it is the announcers.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: World, track, national season records
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »
  They dont mean jack shit anymore. Every week somewhere a record is broken. Only person gets excited about it is the announcers.
Homocide Hunter's mile was great.  Tied WR for an aged gelding on a 5/8.

Cabbalous scorned it.  But the horse set a WR a couple years ago as well. So  I call it legit.

Sometimes they just run BIG . 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 12:00:21 PM »

DR FAGER AT 1:31-1 MILE MEANS SOMETHING

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »

You must be a nickel claimer shit shoveler, the owners of real racehorses, the breeders of real race horses are the life's breath of the industry sure as hell do care. There are way to many ma and pa owners still left in harness racing. People who think they should make a living off their one horse bottom level stable. Once they sport rids itself of these people who don't invest in the industry, who are just there to make money, the better the industry will become.  To most of the Midwest hillbillies, they keep breeding that tired old mare to the same tired old stallions and expecting world champions. Brings the whole game down to their level, when they should effort to climb the ladder
  Most owners of this type would rather win the weekly open (free entry) than win a stakes race(cost to enter) just to sooth their ego's among others just like them. Bragging rights at the bar
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:16:04 PM by Atthetrack7 »

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
Homocide Hunter's mile was great.  Tied WR for an aged gelding on a 5/8.

Cabbalous scorned it.  But the horse set a WR a couple years ago as well. So  I call it legit.

Sometimes they just run BIG .  

I’m just saying

It’s not a coincidence that Oakes horses run off the screen at off tracks such as Batavia rosecroft where testing is minimal
His horse went to the half at rosecroft in 52 and 1 and 118 and a peice and still held on for second
This is at rosecroft mind you

At Batavia as well in the inivitational a couple years back

I perceive patterns and sequences like this
It’s how my brain is wired

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 12:54:52 PM »
You must be a nickel claimer shit shoveler, the owners of real racehorses, the breeders of real race horses are the life's breath of the industry sure as hell do care. There are way to many ma and pa owners still left in harness racing. People who think they should make a living off their one horse bottom level stable. Once they sport rids itself of these people who don't invest in the industry, who are just there to make money, the better the industry will become.  To most of the Midwest hillbillies, they keep breeding that tired old mare to the same tired old stallions and expecting world champions. Brings the whole game down to their level, when they should effort to climb the ladder
  Most owners of this type would rather win the weekly open (free entry) than win a stakes race(cost to enter) just to sooth their ego's among others just like them. Bragging rights at the bar

Yes .. finally somebody understands and agrees with me  tmbz1 tmbz1 . It dont mean shit anymore. Next week another record gets broke who cares.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 01:32:01 PM »

Yes .. finally somebody understands and agrees with me  tmbz1 tmbz1 . It dont mean shit anymore. Next week another record gets broke who cares.

You must be a complete idiot, I am 180% opposite from you.  The owners of real race horses, the owners of breeding farms... the truly important people of the industry care. People who don't care must be fools, and you appear to be a member of that group.  Pick up a dictionary, learn what some real words mean.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 01:56:50 PM »
You must be a complete idiot, I am 180% opposite from you.  The owners of real race horses, the owners of breeding farms... the truly important people of the industry care. People who don't care must be fools, and you appear to be a member of that group.  Pick up a dictionary, learn what some real words mean.

DONT FUCK WITH GOLD TEETH THATS MULETRAINS BIGGEST FAN ;D ;D ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 02:12:07 PM »
I’m just saying

It’s not a coincidence that Oakes horses run off the screen at off tracks such as Batavia rosecroft where testing is minimal
His horse went to the half at rosecroft in 52 and 1 and 118 and a peice and still held on for second
This is at rosecroft mind you

At Batavia as well in the inivitational a couple years back

I perceive patterns and sequences like this
It’s how my brain is wired

Fair enough and I see things also and sometimes you know, you just know what's going on.  Like this:

Starts  1440
Wins     360
Win%    25%   

That is, of course, your guy at Dover the past 6 years.  Over that period, with field size, etc,  that is way beyond several standard deviations of what is reasonable. In other words, to me, 25% over 6 years is impossible without _______________

That's how I'm wired.

But, whatever.  And as you know, THEY ALL get caught for something now and then.

But let's not ding Homicide Hunter for this.  Great run he made.  You, no doubt, remember his 4yo g 5/8 WR race at Pocono in 2016.  Your guy came close to a WR himself that day.

I'm just small time but if you are involved at your level and focusing on things like other trainers juicing habits, that will take from you and grind on you.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 02:19:16 PM »
Fair enough and I see things also and sometimes you know, you just know what's going on.  Like this:

Starts  1440
Wins     360
Win%    25%   

That is, of course, your guy at Dover the past 6 years.  Over that period, with field size, etc,  that is way beyond several standard deviations of what is reasonable. In other words, to me, 25% over 6 years is impossible without _______________

That's how I'm wired.

But, whatever.  And as you know, THEY ALL get caught for something now and then.

But let's not ding Homicide Hunter for this.  Great run he made.  You, no doubt, remember his 4yo g 5/8 WR race at Pocono in 2016.  Your guy came close to a WR himself that day.

I'm just small time but if you are involved at your level and focusing on things like other trainers juicing habits, that will take from you and grind on you.

My guy at Dover?

Wtf is he my  bndg 54z.ng ?

We have 1 horse with him
But thanks

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
You must be a complete idiot, I am 180% opposite from you.  The owners of real race horses, the owners of breeding farms... the truly important people of the industry care. People who don't care must be fools, and you appear to be a member of that group.  Pick up a dictionary, learn what some real words mean.

Exactly. Why would i give a shit what a fucking breeding farm likes ? Why would  i care if a owner with (really nice horses) breaks a record ?  My point is dumb fuck it happens everyweek its not that big of a deal like it used to be. Now hopefully you can comprehend that better.  tmbz1

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »

Thats right Luc  tmbz1. Put you $2 on Chip today.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 02:46:02 PM »
 Go break your records with a 5 claimer and earn the title of the best 5 claimer on earth and see what that gets ya.  An empty barn

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 02:56:43 PM »
You sound like a big shot wanna be at the shack
 87xc.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 03:28:32 PM »

Pardon me for asking, but what is a Muletrain?  Not that soap you use when you shit your dungarees I hope

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal