Author Topic: Mohawk 6/4  (Read 5397 times)

Powerful Patricks Ghost

Re: Mohawk 6/4
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2018, 01:31:13 PM »
Yeah, he has only won 4500 races and trained multiple millionaire horses and has the respect of most influential horsemen in the industry. I guess he is just terrible...

Hey dummy, Hank Aaron hit over 700 home runs in his career that doesn't mean I want him on my team now.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
cmon man
Mayotte is a nice guy and a decent horseman, does right by the horses
but if you are wagering and betting on him as a driver lets be honest you are wasting money in most cases
in fact in most cases when he gets bet on a horse that looks like he should romp you do well to bet against him
just the facts

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
cmon man
Mayotte is a nice guy and a decent horseman, does right by the horses
but if you are wagering and betting on him as a driver lets be honest you are wasting money in most cases
in fact in most cases when he gets bet on a horse that looks like he should romp you do well to bet against him
just the facts

I never said he wasn't. I just said he's a human anchor. Probably a great guy. I even donated a few bucks to the barn fire a few years back and I believe he was one of the guys involved?

GrandcircuitGuru

• NW-1
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »
1. Don't call me a dummy. I didn't comment to be insulted. Major problem with this forum. As soon as someone voices an opinion contrary to someone else's, the first thing they do is insult them. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I've been around harness racing for 35 years and know talent when I see it.

2. I didn't say he was John Campbell, but to insult the man and say he can't drive is a travesty. Do you think Doug Brown, Steve Condren, Paul MacDonell and others can't drive anymore is ridiculous. The life of a catch driver is live drives. Give those guys the live drives that McNair and McClure get, they win just as many and don't leave their tounges hanging out every night.

3. I thought it was a bad drive as well, but one drive doesn't warrant demeaning someone.

I've said my piece. Enough said.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 05:56:15 PM »
1. Don't call me a dummy. I didn't comment to be insulted. Major problem with this forum. As soon as someone voices an opinion contrary to someone else's, the first thing they do is insult them. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I've been around harness racing for 35 years and know talent when I see it.

2. I didn't say he was John Campbell, but to insult the man and say he can't drive is a travesty. Do you think Doug Brown, Steve Condren, Paul MacDonell and others can't drive anymore is ridiculous. The life of a catch driver is live drives. Give those guys the live drives that McNair and McClure get, they win just as many and don't leave their tounges hanging out every night.

3. I thought it was a bad drive as well, but one drive doesn't warrant demeaning someone.

I've said my piece. Enough said.

Yes, MacDonell belongs in the human anchor category as well. He needs to be a massive overlay for me to even consider him. Any time he takes money he's a bet against. Don't know enough about Brown to give an assessment and when is the last time Condren drove?

Don't want to be insulted? Don't make a moronic statement that was bordering on insulting as well. Just because someone excelled at something in the past doesn't mean their skills are still applicable. And guess what? Since this is a sport that accepts the public's wagering dollar, we have a right to proclaim our opinion--no matter how stupid it may be (to you). 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 06:57:49 PM »
Yes, MacDonell belongs in the human anchor category as well. He needs to be a massive overlay for me to even consider him. Any time he takes money he's a bet against. Don't know enough about Brown to give an assessment and when is the last time Condren drove?

Don't want to be insulted? Don't make a moronic statement that was bordering on insulting as well. Just because someone excelled at something in the past doesn't mean their skills are still applicable. And guess what? Since this is a sport that accepts the public's wagering dollar, we have a right to proclaim our opinion--no matter how stupid it may be (to you). 
You, of all people, should never insult anyone. 

You want to know why?

Ok, I'll tell you why.

Here's why...

1.  Your handicapping is awful
2.  Your betting is worse than awful
3.  You redboard
4.  You redboard badly
5.  You blame drivers for your losing

You do have one redeeming quality which is, of course, that you are a good punching bag.

That is my opinion.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 07:56:33 PM »
just to be clear i agree with the comment that mayotte is virtually unbetable as a driver these days...present time,not a reflection on what he has done in the past
not that one race is a good sample size but look at race 4
his horse is dropping way down
he gets beat by a horse that was parked 3 wide to the lead past the 1/4 from the 10 hole
a better driver gets his horse to go past that leader at some point, maybe clear him at the 3/4 when you were head and head
and if the 2 horse was not tight enough to win, well roger is the trainer so ....

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 09:03:23 PM »
You, of all people, should never insult anyone. 

You want to know why?

Ok, I'll tell you why.

Here's why...

1.  Your handicapping is awful
2.  Your betting is worse than awful
3.  You redboard
4.  You redboard badly
5.  You blame drivers for your losing

You do have one redeeming quality which is, of course, that you are a good punching bag.

That is my opinion.

I guarantee I could beat you in a handicapping contest ANY day of the week.

Your idea of handicapping is saying "oh a driver isn't bad" then three days later, saying "see he won". Great handicapping.

I never redboard ever. I post my hits and my losses. I've even posted proof of my wins which you dismiss (That's on your small mind to dismiss evidence presented to you). 

Drivers are only a portion of my losses. I call 'em as a I see 'em. Sometimes drivers make the difference, often they don't. 

Oh and speaking of punching bag, I could beat the living shit out of you any day of the week because you're a miserable old piece of shit who will be long dead before I hit my 50s. I get a kick out of old pieces of trash like you who think they're smarter than everyone while demonstrating how small their minds truly are.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 04:28:45 PM »
I guarantee I could beat you in a handicapping contest ANY day of the week.

Your idea of handicapping is saying "oh a driver isn't bad" then three days later, saying "see he won". Great handicapping.

I never redboard ever. I post my hits and my losses. I've even posted proof of my wins which you dismiss (That's on your small mind to dismiss evidence presented to you). 

Drivers are only a portion of my losses. I call 'em as a I see 'em. Sometimes drivers make the difference, often they don't. 

Oh and speaking of punching bag, I could beat the living shit out of you any day of the week because you're a miserable old piece of shit who will be long dead before I hit my 50s. I get a kick out of old pieces of trash like you who think they're smarter than everyone while demonstrating how small their minds truly are.

You want to challenge me? 

Really?

http://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=49565.0

I will take your money, fuck your woman and steal your dog.

You redboard fuck.

BTW, my IQ is over.160.  It's been tested.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal