Author Topic: I thought Glaucine came from shavings  (Read 4638 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
I thought Glaucine came from shavings
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:27:24 PM »
POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR INJECTABLE AND/OR OTHER DRUGS

Methocarbamol. Flunixin, Xylazine, Ketroprofen, Phenylbutazone, Furosemide, Flumethosone, and Heptaminol are the other legend drugs found on the of-track NJRC licensed facility under the assistant trainer Jake Leamon. Also found at the off-track NJRC licensed facility Mr. Leamon did possess the drugs Glaucine and Protopine. Status as of 5/23/2018 - Stay

Thats what Ronnie Burke told us  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yonkers1

• Elite
Re: I thought Glaucine came from shavings
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 02:43:39 PM »
Anyone who stated that the Glaucine positives were from shavings are either criminals or bat shit stupid. The FBI should arrest all involved who swept the positives under the rug starting with H.T.

Mike, right on
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 02:57:13 PM »
THIS IS WHY I ADMIRE MR. GURAL AND HE SHOULD BE APPLAUDED. AS A HORSE OWNER, AND AS A TRACK OPERATOR, HE REFUSES TO ALLOW ANYONE THAT HAD A POSITIVE TEST TRAIN FOR HIM OR RACE AT HIS TRACKS. HE DOESN'T ALLOW THE SKULLDUGGERY OF SWEEPING THINGS UNDER THE CARPET TO TAINT HIS VIEWS OR TEST HIS MORALS. HE IS CLEANING THINGS UP, ONE TRAINER AT A TIME.

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 03:03:46 PM »
THIS IS WHY I ADMIRE MR. GURAL AND HE SHOULD BE APPLAUDED. AS A HORSE OWNER, AND AS A TRACK OPERATOR, HE REFUSES TO ALLOW ANYONE THAT HAD A POSITIVE TEST TRAIN FOR HIM OR RACE AT HIS TRACKS. HE DOESN'T ALLOW THE SKULLDUGGERY OF SWEEPING THINGS UNDER THE CARPET TO TAINT HIS VIEWS OR TEST HIS MORALS. HE IS CLEANING THINGS UP, ONE TRAINER AT A TIME.

As long as your name isn't Robert Bongiorno  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »
Enjoyed Mr. Lemon’s work in Grumpy Old Men  tmbz1

helpplease

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 06:04:04 PM »

Your a bit late, April 1st is long gone.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 07:05:59 PM »
To make matters worse, Jake Leamon is no more of a trainer than I am a brain surgeon. Everyone knows this should be douchebag Steve Elliott's suspension but of course the criminals are one step ahead.

But they had him written up as trainer of doo wop hanover in hoof beats ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 09:03:19 PM »
I thought I’d heard it all. Grooms pissing in the stall, horses eating bushels of sawdust and such but this is the first time I have ever heard od a 2nd trainer having all this stuff in the barn without the trainer knowing.

This is not about how smart the trainer and lawyer are but how stupid or influenced the state commission is....

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 09:03:31 PM »
Jake used to be a groom for Billy Gallagher back in the early 2000’s.

AND NOT A VERY GOOD ONE EITHER

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »
Glaucine, also known as Boldine Dimethyl Ether or 1,2,9,10-Tetramethoxyaporphine, is a potent drug with the potential to affect race performance by means of its anti-inflammatory, antitussive, bronchodilatory and hallucinogenic properties. Glaucine has not been approved as a drug for any use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The Association of Racing Commissioners International (ARCI) does not include Glaucine in its Uniform Classification Guidelines for Foreign Substances.”

The release said the NYSGC began finding elevated Glaucine levels in January 2016, but reserved issuing rulings pending further investigation. Over the last 12 months, the NYSGC and the New York Drug Testing and Research Laboratory have collaborated with other jurisdictions and national racing organizations to conduct research on Glaucine, which may be naturally found in wood shavings used to line horses’ stalls.

New research conducted by New York and Pennsylvania officials substantiate that Glaucine levels of 500 pg/ml or greater in a horse on race day indicate that the horse was introduced to a potentially efficacious dose of the substance on race day. Therefore, the Commission’s Rule 4120.2(n) applies, which states that no drugs or medications – other than those specifically exempted — may be administered by any means within one week of the scheduled post time of the race in which the horse is to compete and that it is the trainer’s responsibility to prevent such ingestion within such one-week period.

Most recently, the Racing Medication & Testing Consortium’s (RMTC) Glaucine Task Force and Science Advisory Committee – both of which include New York State Equine Medical Director Scott E. Palmer, VMD – recommended applying two thresholds for the presence of Glaucine in a racehorse. The Commission’s actions now – and going forward – are based on these standards and disqualifying a horse that violates such thresholds.

The Commission will continue to place horses that test in excess of 100 pg/ml for Glaucine on the Stewards List and require those horses to test below such concentration before being permitted to race again. Horses testing in excess of 500 pg/ml will incur penalties as described above.

“New York is once again leading the way when it comes to preserving integrity in horse racing,” said NYSGC executive director Robert Williams. “The Commission took deliberative action based upon solid research to hold trainers accountable for substances found in horses under their care. We call on other jurisdictions around the country to follow suit to send a clear message: we will tolerate nothing short of fair and safe horse racing.”

https://www.gaming.ny.gov/pdf/postings/GlaucinePostRacePositives.pdf

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 10:18:54 PM »
Anyone who stated that the Glaucine positives were from shavings are either criminals or bat shit stupid. The FBI should arrest all involved who swept the positives under the rug starting with H.T.

The GLAUCINE found in post race positive tests DEFINITELY came from an illicit source and were faked as an environmental mishap when the truth is that the drug was intentionally given to the horses in an IV shot.  The whole wood shavings lie was perpetrated by Gural's team of liars and crooks in order to protect his investment.  In the real world, this would be called "CONSPIRACY TO ALTER  THE OUTCOME OF A SPORTING EVENT AFTER THE FACT"  which is a felony.  The strange thing is that the trainers or vets who actually gave the horses the drug would be rightfully less in trouble than the big business people (racetrack owners and profiteers) who covered it up and STOLE money from the public under the guise of running an honest gambling establishment.  Gural and Jason Settle-for- less should go to jail for 5 years.   A few trainers and myself have met with an attorney to file a class action lawsuit. 

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »

WHAT?? One of the Glaucine kingpins is/was his trainer.  She shared the same loads of shavings with other trainers who DID NOT get positive tests.  How do you not know this? 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    Today at 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal