Author Topic: More BS how we’re supposed to honor veterans tomorrow for doing their job!!!  (Read 4751 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Thanks REAPER. Your post is RIGHT ON. There maybe 5 that post here that actually served.
I went to ARLINGTON today. After the 3rd race they did a ceremony in winners circle. I stood and SALUTED at ATTENTION in playing of TAPS. I'M in shorts,T-SHIRT,and running shoes. People look at me and QUESTION after. YOU a IDIOT. I have to explain. A VETERAN at a funeral of another VET does not need to be in UNIFORM to stand at ATTENTION and SALUTE. And BOY. It ain't ONE, IT'S hundred of THOUSANDS.

marsh99

• NW-1
Totally ridiculous. So because these assclowns decided to enlist in the military and make it their career we’re supposed to give them free stuff tomorrow or homie them in some way? Kaepernik set their asses straight on that shit. Where the fuck does it say that anywhere in the constitution? Why don’t they have janitor day where we honor janitorial workers or have garbage man day and honor those who pick up our trash every week? Tony Munoz would like that. Seriously it’s ridiculous but I’ll gladly take the free day off work for the fools who think they should get special treatment for enlisting in the military. Yeah ok!!! They choose that line of work so deal with it!! You got your weekly paycheck just like me so stfu.

Sometimes, when an annoying child is running around screaming, "Look at me! Look at me!" so that Mommy will look at his naked butt, it's best to just ignore them.

Mr. Vegas

• Open / FFA
You are one worthless moon cricket 1st ave!

Superfecta

• Elite
You are one worthless moon cricket 1st ave!
I hope this piece of shit gets attacked by large ticks, gets lyme and ass cancer

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal